Ch. 87
183 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xyrus spread his arms and magic circles circled both of his whole arms, before closing his fist.

A blue ball which consists of space and time energy, trapped Trihexa inside.

This ball isn't some normal magic, during his free time, Xyrus has studies the Tier spells and managed to mix his own magic and the tier magic, creating a new magic system, that is both versatile, destructive, defensive and lastly but not the least, balanced.

To Xyrus, this could be the highest form of energy, though he didn't know if there is any other magic systems that are stronger than his as the multiverse is infinite, but since he hasn't seen one, then he'll believe that this new magic system of his is the strongest.

Inside the ball, Trihexa tried his best to destroy it but it only reflects back on him, injuring him on the process.

But because of his attack, Xyrus's magic circles covered arms, twitched a little bit before going back to normal.

As Xyrus covered him inside, he started stirring another spell on his hand, this time, it was orange in color, and a string came out of the circle and went towards the trapped Trihexa, bypassing the ball as if it wasn't affected, before touching itself on Trihexa's chest.

Meanwhile, another string came out but this time, it went towards Xyrus's chest. He allowed it to happen, and when it did, he felt his whole body shake, and his soul was screaming at him.

Unfortunately, he doesn't have any skills or infinity stones related to souls, so he could only endure the pain.

At the same time, he used the infinity stones to temporarily strengthen his body, so it could bear the pressure and pain, while assimilating the power.

And since the power of Trihexa was too strong, Xyrus's body was getting overwhelmed.

Looks like even with the help of the infinity stones, Xyrus's body and soul cannot handle her power.

Meanwhile, Trihexa, who was inside the ball, despite being injured, still kept thrashing around, until she was getting weak, thanks to Xyrus absorbing his power.

'This should be enough.' Xyrus thought to himself, before stopping the spell from absorbing more, instead, he casted another spell, that made his body, adapt more quickly than normal.

Thanks to that, his burden slowly lessened, and he could already feel the power seeping through his bones.

Unfortunately, he doesn't have something to help maintain his soul, so he was left with no choice, but to block the stream of power from his soul, and directed it towards his body.

Great Red and Ophis, was fascinated at this, while at the same time, were afraid that something will happen to Xyrus's mind, as Trihexa's chaos energy, corrupts the mind.

But unknown to them, this is where his mind stone came into play, it would serve to protect his mind, from the corruption, and thankfully, it is strong enough to resist even Trihexa's power.

While Xyrus was busy with Trihexa, chaos ensued on both mortal and supernatural world.

Countless undeads were running rampant, killing and destroying everything in their path.

The Supernatural forces, has no choice but to interfere, showing themselves to the world.

"What is that?" A woman who was running away from an undead, pointed her finger towards, and saw a man with white wings, killing the undeads with his light spear.

At the same time, a sorcerer arrived just in time, to slaughter a bunch of undeads, however, they were too late, as the undead has already spread themselves, and has been infecting various mortals.

Meanwhile, in the air, Michael was looking around them in horror, he didn't know what happened, he just received a report that millions of undeads suddenly appeared and caused chaos around the world.

Various Gods, and Factions, was left with no choice but to show themselves and protect the mortals, as their belief towards them is very important to them.

Finally, the cat is out of the bag, the mortals now know that supernatural exists, while those who already knows, was sad, since they felt they're unique, as they are the only one who knows about them.

While the country leaders, were trying their best to calm the citizens down, as only the country leaders, know about the other side of the world, aside from some mortals.

[Noob: Is this real?! Oh my god!! Please, lord Zeus! Bless my wife and my child!]

[69Vampire69: Are vampires also real? Please, suck me dry!!]

[Professor Darwin: This so called gods, are actually aliens who visited earth long ago, and since humans were dumb back then, they worhipped them as Gods! So please, don't treat them as such. #ScienceOverReligion.]

[Barney: Oh Lord, bless us and our loved ones.]

[UndeadKiller: So, no one is talking about the undeads?]

[Fanatic: Don't worry, our Gods have our back, they'll surely protect us from evil!]

[WayOfTheDao: 请把我招入宗门,什么都好!我会做任何事!]

[YoungMaster'sAreDumDum: What did he say?]

[God: I'm God!]

[TiktokIsLife: Dude, you're still pretending to be God? Aren't you afraid that God will rain down lightnings on your house?]

Just like that, countless citizens, despite the crisis of the undeads, were using their phones to express their opinions towards the Supernatural World.

Some started worshipping and praying, while some science fanatics were convincing the government to implement a law to put a leash on those involved in the supernatural world, intending to use them as experiments to further the scientifical side of the world.

Unfortunately for them, the governments were taught a lesson back then that they'll never forget, so they immediately suppressed those who opinion that sided with science, hence they invite the wrath of the supernatural world.

Meanwhile, Inside the Sanctum, the three servants of the ex-goddess managed to bypass the barrier that is protecting it and has successfully entered.

"I could sense her in the infirmary, let's go there!" The tall guy said to his teammates before dashing towards it.

However, they didn't know about a certain guardian, that has already noticed them, and was now watching them from the dark.

When Demiurge noticed them dashing towards the infirmary, he already guessed their intention in trespassing.

So, without hesitation, he decided to slash his nails towards the fat man. Unfortunately, he seemed to have noticed him and dodged in time, however, because he was fat, he wasn't fast enough to fully dodge the slash.

So, 5 large slash wounds appeared on his chest, while he shouted in pain, which alerted his teammates who stopped their running.

When they turned around and saw Demiurge, they knew that stealth is no longer necessary and they now have to finish their mission fast, and escape the Sanctums.

"Welcome to the place where you all will die, please enjoy my service to you all." Demiurge grinned and his tail and wings came out of his back, while his body buffed up, thanks to that, his shirt hugged his body fully, showing his defined muscles that could scare body builders away.

The tall man, squinted his eyes, and thought to himself, 'Looks like this is gonna tough. We need to finish this fight, or else the Sorcerer Supreme might be alerted.'

Demiurge smiled for the last time before becoming serious and dashed towards the intruders.

While the same can be said to the intruders, with the exception of the fat man who was on the side, healing himself.

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

You can visit my patreon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. (www.patreon.com/SlimeSage)

[Extra Chapter every 300 stones in webnovel.]

4