Ch. 88
179 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside the Sanctum, a battle ensued.

Demiurge was dodging a bunch of attacks from the intruders while countering with his own, either by his claws or tails.

He's gonna test them first, using physical attacks, so he doesn't use his magic here.

And to his surprise, the bigger man was more proficient in martial arts and more stronger than an average human.

But who is Demiurge? He is someone that Xyrus created with the sole purpose of protecting the Sanctums, and there is no way he's gonna disappoint him now.

"Dammit! I guess I have no choice but to use this!" The fat man, seeing that his comrades are on the losing side, took an ancient artifact from his cloak, it has the shape of a skull, with glowing red eyes.

The skull's mouth opened and a black mist spreads on the ground, and before Demiurge could figure it out, hands came out of the portal, and countless undeads came out.

Meanwhile, the fat man spitted blood, and kneeled on the ground, while clutching on his chest.

"Shit! Looks like I can't handle the power of the artifact...." Then he raised his head to see Demiurge fighting his comrades equally, thanks to the undeads distracting him.

'They could handle themselves, before I die I need to touch Akeno's boobies!' With great determination, he forced himself to stand on his two feet, and slowly escaped by using the walls as his aid to walk.

"Boobies..." He muttered, as if it was a sacred word that gave him strength to persevere.

Soon, he reached the infirmary, and once he opened it, he finally saw her, lying on the bed, sleeping.

He slowly walked towards her, and with his hand stretched forward, he was about to touch her when he suddenly felt pain on his back.

"What the f*ck's, a perverted fatty doing here?" He heard a voice behind him, and when he took a look, he saw a pink-haired lady with an eye patch, while on her hand is a beautiful rifle.

"What happened?" The door was barged open and who came in was Shang-Chi who heard the commotion outside his room.

When he went outside and saw The Sanctum Guardian fighting the undeads, he was about to help, however, he heard a shout on the infirmary, where his girlfriend is resting.

So, without hesitation, he left Demiurge with the undeads, and arrived in the infirmary, just to see a Leslie with her rifle on her hand, while a fat cloaked man was on the floor.

When he saw that Akeno was safe and sleeping soundly, he sighed in relief.

It's not like she's injured or something, but ever since that aura affected them, Akeno seemed to took a blunt hit and was immediately unconscious.

Thankfully, Xyrus took them home, so Akeno was immediately attended to, and said that she was just unconscious from the aura.

"Who are you?" He then turned his head towards the fat man and asks cautiously, however, the fat man's next words furiously angered him.

"Hehehe, My greatest goal, is to touch Akeno's BOOBIES!" The fat man shouted suddenly, that made Akeno who was sleeping, wake up suddenly.

Leslie just looked at him in disgust, while Shang-Chi hardened his eyes in anger, before delivering a hard blow towards his face, that sent the fat guy flying across the room.

*FWOOOSSHH!* 

*BOOOOM!*

"Kaacchlktt!" The fat guy spitted more blood before weakly raising his head, but because of the blow of Shang-Chi, the skull artifact that is hidden on his robes, fell out, and rolled in front of Shang-Chi who looked at it curiously.

The fat man just kept quiet and smirked under his hood, when he saw the curiousity on Shang-Chi's eyes.

However, he wasn't so lucky, when he saw Leslie point her rifle on his temple, and before he could react, the rifle made a booming sound, and his vision darkened.

"Perverts like you shouldn't breathe the same air we breathe." Leslie said in disgust.

Shang-Chi kneeled down and slowly held the skull.

Getting a bad feeling, Akeno, who was already awake, tried to stop him.

"Chi-chan, no!" However, it was already too late, the skull on Shang-Chi's palm, opened it's mouth and a black fog, came out and enveloped Shang-Chi's whole being.

Meanwhile, Xyrus didn't know that Shang-Chi has touched an artifact that belonged to an ancient Outer-God.

After resisting the corruption on his mind, Trihexa was finally on the verge of defeat, as he weakly roared inside the ball, again and again.

Once Trihexa was weakened, he nodded at Great Red and Ophis, who nodded back at him.

The ball that was keeping Trihexa inside, disappeared and Xyrus appread in front of Trihexa, on his hand was a small crystal, that looks similar to the crystal where Trihexa was sealed before.

But this time, it was glowing in Green, Blue, and yellow.

It was the combination of the three infinity stones in Xyrus's arsenal.

The space energy, to trap Trihexa using space itself, and time energy, to halt the time of Trihexa inside, and finally, the mind energy, to put Trihexa into eternal sleep, in case he accidentally awakens again and cause havoc.

As for why he isn't killing him? Well, he has viewed Fourteen million, six hundred and five different futures, and in one of them, was he killed Trihexa, but unfortunately, he went into rebirth, and has caused another havoc, this continued like a loop.

So when Xyrus saw this future, he knew that it is impossible to kill Trihexa, as he is now. Maybe in the future he could, but he is too weak right now, to erase someone from existence.

Great Red and Ophis also came and used their energies towards the crystal which lit in bright light.

Xyrus closed his eyes and muttered a few chants before the crystal's light enlarged and enveloped Trihexa's whole being.

Soon, the light died down, and Trihexa was once again sealed on the crystal, unmoving.

"Don't you think that the fight was too easy?" Great Red spoke his thoughts out loud.

On his side, Ophis also nodded, she feel like she didn't do much to defeat Trihexa, a being that could defeat even Baka-Red.

Xyrus also noticed this, and remembered the Ex-Goddess's subordinates, so he immediately used the space stone to searched across the whole world.

He tried to sensed them, but it seems like they have something to block him from sensing them, though he is surprised by the chaos that is happening on the mortal world, but that's not his current focus and searched more.

Until he stumbled upon his sanctum and saw Demiurge fighting someone he can't sense. Having a bad feeling, he immediately opened a portal back in the Sanctum.

Since most of the Sorcerers were out of the Sanctums to help fight the undead throughout the world.

Once he was back, he saw Demiurge fighting with a bunch of undeads, and 2 black cloaked guys evenly.

"Demiurge." Xyrus called out to him.

"Sensei!" Demiurge turned around and saw Xyrus. He sighed in relief.

"Sensei, please let me handle them! But I saw one of them walked towards the infirmary, sensei, I think the target is Akeno-san." Demiurge informed him. He hasn't even used his magic yet, only his physical strength.

Xyrus nodded and let Demiurge take care of them before rushing towards the infirmary.

When he got there, he raised his eyebrow at what he's looking at.

Shang-Chi was fighting with Leslie and Akeno, who was also fighting back, however, to his surprise, there are also undeads in the infirmary, and not only that, they were helping Shang-Chi fight Akeno and Leslie.

"Chi-chan! Wake up! This isn't you!" Akeno dodged one of the undeads and shouted towards Shang-Chi.

Meanwhile, Shang-Chi grinned evily, as if someone has taken over his body.

"[The Chi-chan you knew is gone, for I have now taken over his body! I, Chain, the Lord of the Undead, shall rule this world!]" Chain shouted in distorted voice.

 |-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

You can visit my patreon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. (www.patreon.com/SlimeSage)

[Extra Chapter every 300 stones in webnovel.]

3