Ch. 90
195 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"[How can a mortal like you, seperate me from this body?]" Chain was confused on where Xyrus get his confidence from.

Maybe from the glove that has pebbles he had? But he is a God, not even a mere glove with a bunch of glowing pebbles could affect him.

"Watch me." Xyrus replied as his eyes shone in yellow light.

Chain was about to say something when Xyrus suddenly appeared in front of him, and slammed his palm on his abdomen.

At first, he was ready for anything to happen, however, he noticed that he was still in his body and Xyrus was calmly looking at him.

"[KAKAKAKA! Is that it? And here I thought you were serious or something.]" Chain laughed and mocked Xyrus.

Meanwhile, to Xyrus, his original intention was to seperate Shang-Chi's soul from his body, as he wasn't sure on whether he will be safe from what he is about to do.

"Sorcerer Supreme?" In his astral form, Shang-Chi saw that time seemed to be slowed down, and he was in a familiar space.

"Astral Dimension?" Shang-Chi muttered quietly.

'You should stay still Shang-Chi, I'll handle this first.' Shang-Chi then heard Xyrus's voice inside his mind.

Shang-Chi nodded and when he saw his own body, with a maniac grin on the face, he knew that something mist have happened to him, and Xyrus was helping him.

"[What happened? Cat got your tongue? KAKAKAKA!]" Chain didn't stop and continued mocking him.

However, Akeno and Leslie, smiled and sighed in relief, since they can see Shang-Chi behind, doing some funny poses.

Since Chain was too focus on mocking, he didn't notice that the body he's possessing doesn't have soul anymore.

"Consider yourself unlucky for stumbling upon this world." Xyrus told him before the mind stone shone brightly and his own mind was enhanced multiple times.

Then, he used his telepathy to invade Chain's mind.

"[Kakakak-?!]" Chain wasn't done laughing when he was suddenly brought inside his mind.

He suddenly appeared in a dark space and in front of him is Xyrus who was smiling at him.

"[Y-you brought me inside my own mind? KAKAKAKA! Fool! Inside my mind, I am God!]" Chain started cackling in glee before enlarging himself and sending a punch towards Xyrus.

Seeing the incoming fist, Xyrus smirked and put his index finger to block the fist.

*Duummm!*

"[Kakakaka-Ke?]" When Chain saw Xyrus block his fist, he knew that something bad is about to happen.

"You may be the god of your mind, but you lack imagination, something that I'm a master of." Xyrus coldly replied before the whole space around them changed into something akin to a wasteland, but the creepy thing was the bloody sky and moon.

Chain, meanwhile, was attached on a cross looking around frantically, he just felt a tug on his mind before he was transferred here.

When he looked in front of him, he saw Xyrus standing still with a sword on his hand, then he heard him.

"Welcome to my world." However, his voice was so deep and loud, that it rang on Chain's ear, making them bleed.

"Tell me, who sent you? Is it her?" Xyrus went closer and pointed his sword towards Chain's eyes, just a centimeter away from piercing his eyes.

"[Kekeke, You think this scares me? Boy! You don't know what I've been through just to get the power I hold now!]" Chain laughed and wasn't afraid of the sword threatening to pierce his eyes.

"Are you sure about that?" Xyrus ask before continuing.

"Like I said earlier, Imagination is something I'm a master at. And you have no idea how wide human's imagination are." Xyrus smiled and for the next 100 hours of constant torture, that human's invented, Chain was now mentally afraid of human's imaginations.

[Warning: Not for weak minded.]

Chain's figure was now bloodied, with a huge stick piercing his dick's hole, penetrating through his butthole, which doesn't make any sense.

Both of his eyes, were stretched out and dangling outside his eye sockets, while birds were pecking the holes of his eyes.

All his nails were bleeding as it is bent upward, showing the skin underneath the nails.

His skin was peeled like banana, and the same can be said to his scalp.

"[S-fsop fwit! Fuwisss!]" With his whole tongue vertically cut into 4 pieces, Chain was having a hard time speaking, specially when his upper and lower lip is broken beyond repair.

"Tell me what I'm asking for!" Xyrus held Chain's neck and choked him as he ask, while also restoring his lip and tongue.

"[I-I don't know what you're talking about!, I was sealed in the Skull artifact for so many years that I stopped counting when it reached a billion!]" Chain painfully said.

"Then tell me, what are you?" Xyrus gripped his neck more tightly as he ask.

"[Kaakhh, I-I'm an Outer-God!]" Chain's face twitched as he spoke.

Xyrus's face seem to go cold before asking another question.

"If what you said is true, then do you know any other Outer-Gods like you? How can I find them, and do they have any weaknesses?!"

"[K-kaakkhhs, Y-You dare to fight an Outer-God?! You fool, if you think that just because I'm defeated than you, doesn't mean you could defeat them, I was just weakened for being sealed in an artifact for so long!]"

"Answer my question, you false god!" Xyrus screamed and held his neck more tightly.

"[Kaakhh!! I- I don't know any, but I do know one Outer-God, that was said to rival the Primordial God, Veleneva.]"

"Who?!"

"[A-azathoth-!?]" After Chain mentioned the name, his eyes went blurry and his body limps, as if he was dead.

A few seconds later, 'Chain' woke up and it was as if he was a completely different person.

"[I know you... You're her son, aren't you?]" 'Chain' slowly lifted his head and his eyes was replaced by visible bright stars in the universe.

"Where is Chain? Who are you?" Xyrus ask, when suddenly, 'Chain' healed in an instant, and everything around them was dispersed.

Xyrus noticed that they were now back in the real world, and saw that the rampaging undeads earlier were now gone, and it left only Demiurge, Akeno, Leslie, and the astral form of Shang-Chi.

"Sensei?" Akeno called out to him.

"[Hmmm, this is a fresh world, full of weaklings.]" 'Chain' inhaled as he said that.

"I said who are you? Where is Chain?" Xyrus released his aura as he demanded him.

"[You are also weak, but you dare to challenge me, Azathoth!]" 'Chain' now known as Azathoth, spread his arms, and everything around them was reduced into nothingness, thankfully, Xyrus reacted fast enough to bring Demiurge, Akeno, Leslie, and Shang-Chi, out of the Sanctums.

He then used the space stone, to block the attack, and although it did block it, it immediately shattered fast, and before he knew it, his whole vision blanked.

The moment Xyrus opened his eyes, he saw that he was in a dark space, and in front of him is his own mother, lovingly looking at him.

"Son..." She whispered to him.

"Mom..." Xyrus whispered back, as he tried to hug her.

"I'm... In so much pain... Son, please... Help me....." His mother started crying as she was fading away.

"No! No, mom!" Xyrus tried to take her back, however, it was too late, she has already faded, and he was now alone in the dark.

"What could have I done?" Xyrus muttered to himself.

Xyrus doesn't know how many hours or days he has been in the dark, but all he knows, is that he could still remember the pain in the voice of his mom, asking him for help.

"No.... I still need to save her." For a few seconds, Xyrus finally got his determination back.

"No matter how many years, or decades, or centuries it takes, I'll never give up!" Xyrus clenched his fist, and his eyes glowed in white light as a bright book appeared on his vision.

"What's this?" Xyrus muttered in confusion as he held the book.

The moment his fingers touched the glowing book, the whole dark space was suddenly shrouded in bright light, as Xyrus slowly disappear into the lights.

••••

Outside on earth, Great Red and Ophis was alerted when a huge black hole suddenly appeared in Japan, that swallowed Japan and everything near it.

"What happened?" Great Red widened his eyes and can't help but ask.

"Someone strong has come, and he is completely out of our league." Ophis emotionlessly said, but it contains a hint of fear and shock.

"Who could it be?" Great Red muttered in confusion as he neared towards earth, following him was Ophis.

As they reached back on earth, they were shock as a pair of eyes made up of something akin to a universe, was staring down on them.

"[Hoh~, what do we have here? It's rare to see Conceptual Beings inside a fresh universe.]" The pair of eyes spoke, as Great Red widened his eyes and he mutters.

"The Great Old Ones?"

However, what he said seems to anger him, as an aura, so strong that it disintegrated half of Great Red's body, before he regenerated.

"[How dare you compare me to a bunch of insects! I am their God!] Azathoth raged on as he continued.

However, a bright light suddenly apppeared, blinding them all, as Xyrus appeared in his full glory, on his left hand, held a shiny book, with 5 empty slots on the cover.

Azathoth frowned, as far as he knows, he already killed Xyrus earlier, how come he is back?

The moment Xyrus's feet touched the ground, he looked around and when he saw that he's back in the real world, a plan already formulated on his mind.

He then hid the Tome on his hand, as he turned to stare at Azathoth who was squinting his eyes on him.

"[Mortal, how come you-]" however, he didn't managed to finish what he was saying when Xyrus manipulated the space around them to transfer them along with the black hole to the Dimensional Gap.

Once inside the Dimensional Gap, Xyrus used the time stone to cast a time loop on himself, in the form of small green magic circles, circulating on his arm.

"[Mortal, bringing me here would only give your universe a few seconds to live, why bother?]" The black hole earlier slowly dissipated as it showed Azathoth's true face.

His whole body looks like a worm on steroids, as his opened mouth could fit the moon inside, while Azathoth has a bunch of small to bigger eyes, staring down at him.

"Azathoth, I've come to bargain."

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

You can visit my patreon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. (www.patreon.com/SlimeSage)

3