Ch. 91
172 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[To be honest, I just copied most of this from the original Dr. Strange, cause it's fun, why not?]

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

"[Bargain? HaHaHa! You've come to die, mortal!]" Azathoth mocked and laughed.

"[Your world is now mine, as I did to any other worlds.]" Azathtoth continued as countless black tendrils started appearing and coming at Xyrus in light speeds.

Xyrus meanwhile, was fast to react as he conjured a big tao mandalas to block most of them, but because of their numbers, and their speed, Xyrus is slowly losing the upper-hand.

Azathoth then delivered the final blow, by opening his mouth wide, and a stream of pure chaos energy blasted out, and disintegrated Xyrus completely.

However, the time seems to have reversed until it reached the time where Xyrus casted the loop earlier.

"[Mortal, bringing me here would only give your universe a few seconds to live, why bother?]" The black hole earlier slowly dissipated as it showed Azathoth's true face.

"Azathoth, I've come to bargain!" Xyrus repeated his words, it looks like his plan is working.

"[Bargain? HaHaHa! You've come to die, mortal!]" Azathoth mocked and laughed.

"[Your world is now mine, as I did to any other wor- wait, what? Illusion."] Azathoth got confused at first when he realized that he just repeated what he just said.

"No, this is pretty much real." Xyrus told him.

"[Good!]" Azathoth said then manipulated the space around them to crush Xyrus completely.

Even though Xyrus managed to stall his death, with the help of the space stone, it didn't saved him from his impending death.

However....

"Azathoth, I've come to bargain." Once again, Xyrus came back with an amused expression.

"[You?! Ah, I see, you've made yourself a time loop that is indirectly connected to this universe, although it is very convenient, but it is not effective to kill me. Fool.]" Azathoth chuckled, as if mocking Xyrus as an idiot.

"Don't worry, I know my limits, but that's not my intention. We're going to do this for forever, until you leave this universe, and go back to where you belong." Xyrus smiled and calmly said.

"[HaHaHaHa! You? A mortal, thinks that he could make me leave by such a simple trick.]" Azathoth sneered.

"Don't worry, I can do this all day." Xyrus said before dying when a rain made up of chaos energy poured.

And so, their 'battle' continued for so many years, that Xyrus lost track of time, but despite that, he didn't waver, he kept being killed and killed in so many different ways, that Xyrus became immune to the pain.

Not only that, this also benefitted as he learned more and more of his mistakes, until finally, he managed to cut Azathoth's face in half.

Though Xyrus wasn't proud on this, earlier he learned that this isn't Azathoth's real body, since he is just using Shang-Chi as his vessel to place a portion of his power and a part of the consciousness of his mind.

No wonder that he was affected by the time loop, as it wasn't actually his full strength.

Xyrus however, wasn't discouraged by this, he knew that with his efforts, he'll soon reached the heights of beings like Veneleva and Azathoth.

Thankfully though, the time outside his universe stopped, courtesy of Veneleva who learned his situation through the system, so he won't have to worry seeing the group members as either old man or corpses.

[This is a good thing for you, although it isn't truly Azathoth, but you could use him as a stepping stone to get stronger.] This was Veneleva's message to him.

The killings continued and continued, until Xyrus finally understood the pattern of Azathoth's attacks.

["I respect you for your perseverance human, and I also enjoy the entertainment you brought to me, in exchange for that, I'll leave this universe, but don't get your hopes up, as I'll be back, and this time, I'll send an Avatar instead of a weak vessel like this. Farewell."] Just like that, Azathoth slowly faded as he gave Xyrus one last look before fading away completely.

(A/N: Send some PLOT ARMOR or shit here.)

"Huff, it's finally done huh." Heaving in relief, Xyrus finally opened a portal back on earth before stepping inside.

Nothing changed in earth, as he connected the loop to the whole world, so the moment he dies, the time on earth reversed back on when he just inputted the time loop on him.

"What happened? Time kept repeating and repeating that me and Ophis got bored." In one of the ground, was Great Red and Ophis in their dragon forms, playing Uno. Because of their sizes, they looked cute, as they held the cards and focused on the game.

"That was my doing..." With a tired sigh, Xyrus sat next to them and brought a tea cup out and slowly sipped.

"Hah, it's been years since I've drank tea." Once again, Xyrus sighed in relaxation as he leaned back.

"Heh, a million years just to drive him away, it took you quite a long time." Great Red chuckled.

To be honest, Great Red and Ophis wasn't worried about time, as both are immortals and has been living since the birth of the universe.

"A million years huh?" Xyrus mutters as he stared at his reflection on the tea.

Even though he didn't get stronger during the fight, but at least, he learned about his mistakes, and became much more proficient in fighting.

He felt like he could beat his past self, using on one hand, after all, 1 million years of constant fighting without rest, is bound to give him experience in fighting.

This is why experience is more important than raw power.

For example, a stick, if someone with only raw power uses the stick to kill, then not only will he kill his enemy, but he'll also destroy the stick.

But if an experienced man used the stick, he'll also be able to kill his enemy, while at the same time, keep the stick intact, without a scratch.

This is how he viewed those with experience and raw power.

Looking around, he saw that almost half of earth was swallowed by the Black hole earlier, and most likely killed over billions of humans on earth, though he doesn't know why the Earth's core hasn't exploded yet.

Xyrus sighed, luckily, he has the time stone, so without hesitation, he flew up in the air, and huge green magic circles appeared on both of his hands.

'This is the first time I'm using time reversal on such a large scale.' Xyrus thought to himself as the whole earth slowly repaired itself.

The dead people, coming back to life, structures constructing itself back, while people who were running away earlier, were now running back, but with their face forward and feets walking backward in a natural way.

Great Red and Ophis, just watched this in amazement, this is something that Great Red can't do, after all, he could only turn dreams into reality, but not reverse time.

Meanwhile, Ophis instead of her usual emotionless face, was now lit up in interest, as she watch the whole world revert back before it's destruction.

Soon, the earth was finally back to before it was destroyed by the Black hole earlier.

The mortals doesn't have any idea that they just died, and was still running away from the undeads.

Though there are still some exceptions like some Gods who could still remember what happened before the time was reverse.

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

 You can visit my patreon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. (www.patreon.com/SlimeSage)

[Extra Chapter every 300 stones in webnovel.]

5