Ch. 92
543 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[I'll change the SYSTEM name to Heavenly System]

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

The moment the earth was back to its shape, countless people were still posting on social media about the supernatural and stuff.

Some even started worshipping the gods once again, giving the gods a flood of faith energy, empowering them.

'Why didn't we do this much sooner?!' was the gods and goddesses's thoughts when they realized this.

Meanwhile, Xyrus finally opened a portal, leading to the dimension where he brought Akeno, Leslie, Shang-Chi and Demiurge earlier.

"Sensei!" Akeno immediately went forward and hugged Xyrus. She can tell that something must've happened.

"Don't worry, Akeno-san, I'm fine." Xyrus smiled calmly and patted her head.

"Sensei..." Shang-Chi who was behind them, called out to him and pointed at his body.

"Yes, you can now go back." Since Shang-Chi's body was restored during the time reversal, Shang-Chi could now safely go back.

Shang-Chi sighed in relief, and nodded. To be honest, he felt uncomfortable being far away from his body, he felt incomplete.

While Shang-Chi went back to his body, the masters if the Sanctum along with the sorcerers finally arrived.

"Sorcerer Supreme!" They all immediately bowed their heads and called him in respect.

"You guys have done a good job protecting the world. Now, go back to your posts." Xyrus nodded at them.

"Yes, Sorcerer Supreme." They bowed once again before entering the Sanctum, while some of them used the portals to teleport to their respective Sanctums.

Meanwhile, Great Red and Ophis, seeing that the matter is done, teleported away to god knows where, though Great Red will obviously be in the dimensional gap.

At the same time, Xyrus went back to his personal room, and opened the group chat.

So far, nothing has changed, it looks like Veneleva really stopped the time of the other worlds.

He then remembered the book earlier that helped him. Opening his private space, he took out the Tome and finally saw it clearly.

It might looked like a normal white book, if it wasn't for it glowing, and 5 empty slots in the middle.

"I wonder what this is." Xyrus muttered as he tries to open the Tome, but to no avail, it wasn't budging even a little bit.

"[That's the Tome of the Chosen One.]" Suddenly, he heard a familiar voice behind him.

Without hesitation, he hid the Tome, and casted a space barrier behind him.

"[Woah there, I meant no harm.]" It turns out to be Veneleva, except that he was in his human form.

If Xyrus didn't know that he was the Primordial God, then he'd mistake him for a little kid, who's eyes are full of innocence.

"Are you-"

"[Yes, it's me Veneleva.]" Veneleva confirmed.

"Do you know something about this?" He then took out the Tome of the Chosen One.

"[Yes, it used to belong to a man of Focus, Commitment, and sheer fucking will.]" Veneleva then looked up in the sky, on the window, as if he was reminiscing something, though it looked weird to see a child curse.

"I think I've heard that somewhere." Xyrus raised his eyebrow, as Veneleva coughed slightly.

"[Ehem, anyways, he was someone that is close in eradicating all evil on the multiverse, including the Outer-Gods. Unfortunately, before he could finish his final battle with Azathoth, he vanished.]" This time, there was a sad expression on his face.

"Then why aren't you taking it from me?" Xyrus once again raised his eyebrow, if Veneleva wanted to, he could just kill him and snatch the Tome.

"[The Tome was known to choose it's owner for a reason. So even If I take it from you, I might invite the anger of whoever is presiding on that tome.]" 

"Can you explain to me on what it is?" Xyrus curiously asked.

"[I'm glad you asked, it is a Tome that contains great power, to rival the Gods like me and Azathoth, though I don't know any more than that.]" Veneleva explained.

"Oh wow, what a useful information, thanks for that." Xyrus scoffed.

"[You're always welcome.]" Veneleva turned around and bowed his head.

"[Anyway, I'm about to go now, if you have any questions, then ask your system, after all, it is the SYSTEM, who gave you that not me.]" Veneleva then disappeared from his place, not knowing that he just revealed something shocking to Xyrus.

"I see. So Alfred actually belonged from the SYSTEM." Xyrus muttered as he decided to ask Alfred himself.

"Alfred, is it true?"

[Yes, Sensei.]

"I see, then can you tell me more about the Tome of the Chosen One?"

[Yes, sensei. Tome of the Chosen One was created by the SYSTEM long ago, to eradicate the Outer-Gods. However, much to the Gods and Goddesses's shock, it didn't chose any Gods, instead, it chose mortals.]

[The First God, Veneleva tried to take the Tome for himself, however, instead of gaining great power, it consumed his strength, weakening him greatly, if it wasn't for the Heavenly System's mercy, then he would've been replaced for the position of the Primordial God.]

"How about the empty slots?"

[Those slots represents on how many chosen ones has been chosen by the Tome and you needed to fill those empty slots with their souls, in order to fully unlock the whole tome. Don't worry, Sensei, as you fill in a slot, you unlock some pages, along with it's content.]

"I see. Even if I ask what is the content, you'll not tell me right?"

[Yes, sensei.]

After a few seconds of silence, Xyrus finally broke the quiet atmosphere by sighing.

After that, he decided to open the chat box, and saw that they were chatting with each other calmly.

[Saitama: When is the Sorcerer Supreme gonna go online? I can't wait to spar with him more.]

[Whitebeard: Well, we should tell him the news first, right?]

[Sorcerer Supreme: What news?]

[Prof. Senku: Well, Tony here ju-]

[Tony: I got kidnapped, and using my weapons at that.]

[Sorcerer Supreme: Really? Since when?]

[Tony: A few days ago.]

[Sorcerer Supreme: But how could they catch you? You drank the serum, right?]

[Tony: Yeah, about that....]

[Sorcerer Supreme:...]

[Sorcerer Supreme: Okay fine, however, you must have found a way to get out of there, right?]

[Tony: Actually yeah, but I found someone interesting here, so I'll stay here for a few months or so.]

[Sorcerer Supreme: Well, whatever, suit yourself.]

[Sorcerer Supreme: Anyway, I just came to see how you guys are doing.]

[Whitebeard: I'm good.]

[Prof. Senku: Same.]

[Anya: Anya too!]

[Tony: Yep, I'm definitely doing fine here.]

[Sorcerer Supreme: Hm? Where's Iruma?]

[Iruma: A-anooo~, I think I just got sold by my parents to a demon.]

[Tony:....]

[Whitebeard:....]

[Prof. Senku:....]

[Anya:....]

[Sorcerer Supreme:.....]

[Iruma: Uhh, guys?]

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

[My semester exams is next week, so I might not be able to publish a chapter on Friday, as I have to review for my exams.]

You can visit my patreon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. ([email protected]/SlimeSage)

[Extra Chapter every 200 stones.]

8