Chapter 2: The Game Characters
1.4k 9 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

R:VCP | Chapter 2: The Game Characters

As I entered the vast room full of students, I quickly sat down at a place where, doesn't really. Hmm, standout maybe?

As I quickly walk pass the other students, who was actually still standing and chatting at one another, I was able to walk pass through them, and safely arrived at my designated chair.

I was getting impatient, but my face didn't show it. It just show my stoic and serious beautiful face, that they are all got used to.

As I was waiting, for that person, for that certain person.

I started having a Deja Vu again, this game, this game has four capturable targets.

The Main Capture target was the son of the owner of the school, he is known as a charming guy and like a princely prince symbol in the school.

And the most suitable, for the Heroine. Well, that's what I thought when I was playing the game you know,

Suddenly my thoughts was interrupted by someone who had bumped into my chair, and I... Fell.

My butt hit the floor.

Then, everyone around me went silent, and then... Laughed.

I just let my head low, not caring about them. My white straight long hair with tingy pink strands at the ends hid my face from them.

I decided to stand up, when the one who bumped to my chair a while ago, just then held his hand to me.

I look at his hand, then raised my head to look at his face.

Then as I look at him, what I saw was a flaming fire like red eyes that paired with his paired of flaming red hair, that also form as a cover like bangs to cover his right eye, which is... wait? Is that...

Black? Ohh~~ so he has hetero-chroma kind of eye, hmm interesting.

After eying him completely.
I just stood up on my own, and did not accept his held hand.

I look at my side and patted my uniform's black skirt gracefully, and look at him straight at the eye with my white pinkish eyes.

"You don't need to help me. I can manage myself..."

After saying that many scoffed at my comment but more importantly to me, saying I was rude. But I didn't care, I just ignored them.

And continued with my words, but more like a whisper now, like so, so I'll be the only one who can hear it.

"So... you don't need to let yourself to be lowed, just to... help me."

After I said those words to him I slowly went back to my chair and then elegantly sat on it again, not giving anyone a second glance, not even the guy that bumped into me.

Many people was still eying me, staring at me disgustingly, and even glaring at me. But, I didn't care. Because I was used to it.

In the side of my eye, I can see the guy, who tried to help me, had walk slowly away from me and sat on his designated chair.

'That guy... Who is he? He wasn't in the game... Right? Or is he? Well, maybe he's just a mob... But really a guy like him? A mob? A cannon fodder? Too impossible.' My mind keep telling me, No. It's asking me, more questions about this guy.

*Sigh* I'm actually curious too, but seriously this is the start of the game... This is the opening, so let's focus on here people, and later with that other things.

Then a little by little, many students have finally arrived. And in that mobs of students, four guys have standout the most.

And that is no other than the dashing handsome capture targets, starting with...

[Jacob Sky Peters] the main capture target, he has a blonde hair curls and dark golden eyes. He is known to be princely, sweet, charming and cute. He is the heir of the Peters Corp.

Where, his family owns many shopping Malls, and Hotels, and even Resorts, well... Even the school itself. If I may add.

Next is the second capture target.

[Damon Crest Lim] known as to be cold, mischievous, and a devil for he is great at blackmailing or using people as his own advantage. He has a dark black hair, and a dark deep brown eyes.

His family practically owns a Medical Institute and Pharmaceutical Company.

The third of the Capture targets is ...

[Liam Ace Brism] known as being a lone wolf, poet, sometimes mischievous and a player has dirty blonde hair and green eyes .

His family is a well-known in Music Industry. They have their own Musical Recording Company and it is known to all, and even in Broadway.

Not but not the least...

[Adam Spades Fistler] a serious,kind, head on, always in judgement first routine kind of a man. He is a fighter. He has Brown hair and Red eyes.

His family is a family of Generals, and Army Officials. That is why they are all very influential. They are also known as a great producer of weapons for the army, and other countries, for disasters like wars.

Well, as they entered the halls, many students then gathered to get 'acquainted' to them. And some are just their. Hmm... Fan girls perhaps.

Oh and I forgot. This won't get interesting without them, you know. The Villainesses...

Sky's partner [Luna Sakura Smith] which is me, have a white straight hair with tingy pink in its end and a whitish pinkish like colored eyes, which is a pure white with pink dust on it.
His family and mine are family friends and business partners.

Which why the original Villainess in the game know him, but, the me now and him like the original Villainess he doesn't like me too.

Why? Because that's what should be in the game right. He should hate me for no reason. For a big no reason. So, he's so friendly with everyone but not me, because that's what should it be...

That's the fate we have.

The original Villainess was supposed to be a brat, she thinks that it wasn't her fault if she's illegitimate child, so she doesn't give a damn about it.

That's why rather being bullied by people she averted the situation by bullying the Heroine instead, so everyone will forget her and bully the Heroine instead, and the Heroine will stop going with Sky, 'Just like killing two bird with one stone'. Her quote on the game when she's bullying the Heroine.

But, the new me now... I supposed you can say I am a sacrificial character. Why? Because I'm willing to let this character lay low and be bullied, myself accurately. Just to give the Heroine and the other Villainess a happy end, and I hope it'll work.

The second Villainess is [Dahlia Clover Kent] an arrogant, spoiled brat, but, the real her is just a girl who is emotional and lonely... And just wanted attention. She has a flaming red long straight hair paired with green eyes.

Her family has a Law Firm. Which is why Damon and her were arrange into marriage, for Damon has a Medical field and if their family has the Law field too... That would be a really great connection.

So obviously Damon is just using her for his own good, while Dahlia thinking Damon is her real friend because his the only one giving him attention, fell right into his trap and she fall in love with him, that's why if the Heroine will pursue Damon, Dahlia will always be their to make the Heroine's life worse.

The third Villainess is a girl named [Geranium Ivy Simon] she is a shy, sad girl, but once you know here you'll know that she is expressive than talkative. She has a forest like green like hair paired with crystal pink eyes.

She always follow Ace around, because she is loyal to him. Her family serves the Brim family for almost a hundreds of years already, that is why his loyal to follow him until the end. She's also a great singer but no one knows about it, even her master.

She is known as a sad Villainess in the game for she doesn't stop the Heroine in the game, but you'll see her always sad when the Heroine and Ace are together.

The last Villainess also known as [Camille Iris Chan] the rival of the Heroine to Spade's route. She has yellow curly locks hair and sky like eyes, though seen as cute and an antisocial, shy. She is actually a cheerful, genius, ambitious and a tech freak.

Her family is the leading Tech Company. That answers why she's a tech freak. She first meet Spade was when her family had gone to the Military camp and went for some business there, when she suddenly got lost, with no internet connection.

She panicked and cried, while crying Spade saw him and thought she was crying because she's lost and a little crybaby, he helped her... That's when Camille falls in love with him, but the latter only thinks of her as a useless crybaby.

There you have it... The Villainesses was just behind the Capture targets. Dahlia was with Damon clinging to him and glaring to the girl crowds, while Ivy was far away but not so away was behind Ace following him wherever he goes.

'Hmmm... Can she really follow him everywhere, when she's always looking down her feet?' I wondered.

And yeah, Camille was just there not so far away from Spade too. But, just right in a chair sitting and holding her gadgets spying and stalking to Spade's every move.

'Girl stalker' brrr.. creepy.
I shuddered in my mind.

The Capture targets then sat on their own designated chairs. While the Villainesses too. The crowds went back to their designated chairs too, much later.

While the opening ceremony isn't starting yet, I reviewed my plan.
First change the fate of the game and help the Heroine and the Villainesses to have a happy end, how do I do that? And that is by taking over all of the Villainess's roles. From Dahlia, Ivy, and Camille so their targets wouldn't think evil of them.

'Hmm.. that's a great plan, to save them, the only bad thing about it is I'll be the one who's going to suffer but then who cares? Well, not me, nor even them. So, no one cares then.' *sigh* I internally sighed at my own thoughts.

I guess it's time.

A man went up the stage seemingly wears a formal elegant attire which I guess would be the principal. Made a short speech about the school, and greeted the old and new students alike.

As he bowed, and end his speech, he then called the Student representative, which I frustratedly sighed internally, because it was me.

As the principal called my name, I then stood up from my chair, I ignored the stares, especially the glares. I walked to the stage directly with elegance and grace.

I then nodded and thanked the principal, he nod and went down and I was then the next one who welcomed everyone with a speech.

Everyone actually didn't care to some 'trash's' speech. They just ignored me, while doing my speech, but some also do quite listened thankfully. At the middle of my speech, I saw not far away that one of the Capture target, stood up seemingly going somewhere, and secretly I smiled which thankfully no one saw, because they're ignoring me.

In my head, I was squealing "She's here!! The game's starting!!"

Then once the Capture target was almost at the door... It went

*Bamm!!!*

Everyone's attention went from me to 'them'. No other than, the Heroine who is sitting at the floor and the Capture target, Sky, who was standing there and the other capturable targets.

Again, I for the first time I smiled, not a happy smile but instead a sad and painful smile and whispered to myself.

"It's, finally starting..."

The girl smiled sadly and painfully there, not bothering hiding it, 'cause she knows no one bothered to look at her after all, especially the Heroine of the game is already here. Well, but she actually didn't know, that a certain someone was actually looking at her, and noticed that smile of hers, and along with the word she whispered to herself.

That someone didn't bothered to look what was the commotion about, all that person did was just look at this girl at the stage, who was thought by everyone who was she's not. The girl lowered her head and clench her fist by her side, and whispered something before doing 'that' thing.

'This is your role Sakura, this is... The only role you have... This is the only reason of your existence... And it's to become the... Villainess."

After that, then once she raised her head her stoic and stoned expression back, eyes were once again dull. She shouted.

Capter 2 Ends•

MC: I'm really excited! Is it time to shout now?

WhiteSunflowerS2: No, not yet *helpless* (´-﹏-';)

MC: What about now? *Excited*

WhiteSunflowerS2: (´-﹏-';)

Hidden Capture Target: ...

Heroine: ???

26