Chapter 1: Game Start
1.9k 26 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

R:VCP | Chapter 1: Game Start

Today was a cloudy day, and perhaps it will also rain.

Today is the second week of June, where the game will actually starts. Which is the first day of class.

Hmm, did I mention the game part already? Oh yeah. I wasn't able to introduced myself, haven't I?

I am actually known as [Rue Sweet Lee] in my past life... But, now known as the no other than, [Luna Sakura Smith] the Villainess.

Yes, the villainess. I already mentioned about the 'game' right? Yes, this world I'm living now is all a game.

An Otome Game actually. It is in a Modern Era settings like, titled "The Strings Of Love".

This world revolves around, [Azalea Belle Roberts] the Heroine, and her love interests.

But this day, this is the day, I never wanted to come after all.

Why? Because rather being the Heroine being the victim, because of this crazy fate!! I was now actually... the victim.

Why? Because,

Me, the villainess is an illegitimate daughter of a CEO of a clothing fashion company.

My mother was just a servant at the mansion when my father impregnate my mother.
Her wife was clearly outrage and heartbroken to what he did, but as soon as she saw me...
Her eyes soften and she accepted me with open arms in her life.

She took me in as her real daughter, cared for me, loved me, and showered me with all what I need.
She was really nice and gentle.
My father, her husband and her, can't have any children.
Because for some reasons.
The doctor said, that their genes weren't compatible, but even though they can't have a child.

They still loved one another.
Until that one day my biological mother seduced my father, and it happened.

Then they had me.

After what happened, my biological mother just asked for money in exchange for me, and because how my adopted mother was attached to me, she then accepted the offer and gave the money.

Then she raised me like I'm hers.

And, I... I, knowing everything that happened.

I felt guilty for my existence.
I should have never been born nor given second chance in this life.

I hate this life.
I hate myself.
I hate... me.

Now, I'm in third year highschool attending 'Skylarford University'.

Where only rich and influential people can attend.
And in this hallways, the original Villainess should be like a queen and just walk past through people as if it's nothing this time around.

Well, that's the original Villainess would do.

Well, the original villainess, even knowing that she's an illegitimate child.

She didn't care.
She didn't give a damn what people thinks of her, and so rather being the main topic by everyone.
She made a move and made fun of the Heroine instead.

But, but I can't do that.
For after I died I thought everything will finally be in peace.
But actually after I found out, that I was actually reincarnated.

I actually thought, that maybe... Just maybe my life will be different? And I should give it a chance?

But, but I guess it wasn't.
It was still the same, one way or another.

I thought just like in any Reincarnated Novels I read about.
That maybe I can, change the flow of the game, maybe I can change the flow of the story?

But, No.

After not following what I should have done.
I was actually the one, who's now getting targeted after all.

I, I couldn't be the Villainess.
I just couldn't.

Especially how can I hurt her?
How can I even hurt the Heroine, which was actually, shockingly was just like the old me.

The me, in the past.
The me, who was known as Rue.

The Heroine, Belle was actually bullied not because she's illegitimate or what?

But, instead.

She was the legal daughter, she was the legal family, she and her mother.

But her father, abandoned them for his another family.
To be with his mistress.
Belle's mother wasn't able to accept the fact that her husband left her, left them.

So, she did the most unreasonable thing, she committed suicide inside of her sleeping six years old daughter's room.

Obviously, upon waking up, the little girl, was shocked and terrified, for what was in front of her, in front of her was her beloved mother hanged herself and dead.
In front of her.

Not, so long after that happened, her father was forced to take her in.

For years she lived in that house and never was a part of it, rather than thinking her as his daughter.

That family actually boldly think of her as a disgusting animal, always being beaten up, and hit by her supposedly family and all.

But luckily a year has passed and when she got a scholarship from a well-known school, stating she passed the entrance exam, and now she's able to attend there.

She was so happy.

So much happy, for finally she can now escape from that hell.

She was locked upon, and now thinking of her bright future that awaits her there.

She ventures to Skylarford University as a new transfer student.

See? It's shockingly the same.
Isn't it?

Well, that's why I played that Otome game after all you know, because I can relate to the Heroine's suffering.
For we are the same.

I was the real daughter, we.
We were the real family, but father didn't care, and went to his mistress.

My mother couldn't handle it, and commit suicide after crying and hugging me, saying sorry again and again...
And as the same as the game, she hanged herself when I was still six, and my father was forced to take me in, and her family showed me their 'care' like beating me up, and stuff.

Until one day, years have passed. After doing all the work and chores I had to do, I was with my friend.

Yes, my friend. Who else? Well duh? Obviously my phone.
More accurately, the Otome games in my phone rather.

Well, actually this game, I already, well... I almost finished all the ending already you know, just one more character, and then the credits scene.

Well, maybe there will be an unlocking of the rumored mysterious hidden character then too.

Well, who knows?

If I can complete all the routes and ends of the story then, maybe the rumored mysterious hidden character will pop out?
Well, hmm... maybe?

While playing the game I suddenly heard someone.

So, I paused my game and slowly walked out of my room which basically was the basement, and when I was out.

I saw the craziest thing.
My mother-- oh what I mean is my Father's mistress was doing something which she shouldn't be doing with another man.

She then saw me, and guess what happened?

Well, she was outraged and beat me up, and hit me with all she got, then she wasn't still done with it.

So she dragged me up to her room, to give me a lesson which is another beating.
But then, an unexpected thing happened.

It was her last beating of me...

She, she suddenly, accidentally pushed me to the stairs and there.

I fell to my death.

That time I fell to my death,
I... I was actually able to smile that time.

Why?

Because I was able to see her mortified face.

Truthfully I really wanted to laugh at her reaction that time, but I wasn't able to, because everything hurts, every parts of my body hurts so badly.

I just then realized, that I was really dying. It was really my end after all, but I told myself,

"Well, at least I won't need to endure, and suffer with this family anymore." I thought.

But then, I wondered if I have any regrets, and I realize, actually yes.
I actually have regrets...

And what was that?

That was I should have never closed my eyes that time, and maybe if I didn't, maybe my mother was still here, with me... Alive.

And the other?

Is me, wasn't able to complete the game's ending, before dying.

Then I thought to myself that time was.

"Oh no!! Is there any hidden target!? No!!! I wasn't able to know if the rumored Hidden Target do actually exist!? ..."

Then I regretfully closed my eyes and the dark silence swallowed my whole being, but then fate played with my life.

I was then reincarnated to that game I wasn't able to completely play till the end. 'The Strings Of Love'.

Well, back to the story.
See? How can I hurt her?
When I see myself in her?

That is why I decided, I'd rather suffer as the villainess,
I don't care if I'll be the one who'll be suffering, as long as the Heroine will have a happy end,

And also, I'll add something to my other goals too,
And that is I'm going to help the other villainesses.

Why?

Well, the truth is there are four villainess,

One main Villainess which is me, for the main capture target.
And the other villainess for the other capture targets.

Why do I want to help them?
Well, simple.

It's because they were actually the first one you know.

The first one to fell in love with them, with the capture targets, and just because the Heroine came, she had unknowingly taken everything away from them, (the villainess...) now, right?

So, I'll change that, beside I can relate to their stories after all, especially my life was like that.

We were the first one, we are the real family, but just because she suddenly came.

Everything was taken away from us then.
That's why I'll change everything.
I'll change the story, and
I'll change the game's end.

*Cringgg!!!!*

Oh, the bell has already rang, well I guess the assembly will be starting soon.

And the game itself will be too.

Well, I guess.

I'll need to get going now,
As I walk into the hallways of the University, not far away,

I was able to finally see the assembly room's door.
Then I halt from my step and.

'Okay... Hah... Breathe in, breathe out. You can do it Luna. You're doing great, just keep going!! Fight!'
I told myself, to ease my nervousness.

Okay I'm ready and now, let's enter the grand assembly hall...

And let the game begins.

Chapter 1 Ends

MC: *eager* Gotta go and get ready!

WhiteSunflowerS2: Hey Luna~ *helpless* must you really be that eager to face your death
(´-﹏-';)

Hidden Capture Target: ...

30