Chapter 6: Sacrificial Main Villainess
1k 1 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

R:VCP | Chapter 6: Sacrificial Main Villainess

After the first class, Second class was next then the third, and then it's dismissal time.

After class, I immediately went out of the classroom. But, then the next thing happen was not in my capacity of apprehension.

The Villainesses actually called out to me, and went towards me.

"Luna! Wait~~~" Dahlia was waving her hands to me and walking in fast pace towards me, locking arms with Ivy.

Yes! It's not Damon, but Ivy...

Ivy on the other hand, was just letting Dahlia on pulling her like a luggage, and was a little flustered.

Well, Camille was also there

Holding her techno laptop coming forward following Dahlia and Ivy towards me.

While the other students was also stunned and frozen looking at the beauties, waiting for what'll happen.

I look at them and asked with my usual indifferent face. "Yes?"

Dahlia with her proud face that blooms with cheerfulness, which was never there before shone brightly.

"I asked Ivy and Camille to help me shop for dresses for the Acquaintance Ball... And they agreed to join me." She says.

"And what does that supposed to do with me?" I asked her inquiringly.

"Well, duh! Camille-chan tell Luna..." She says and looked at Camille.

"I guess, it's because Dahlia knows your the Bella of the Night's Fashionista and known Fashion Designer's daughter..." She says

I raised her my brow to tell her to continue...

"And she's hoping to meet her, and ask her to make a dress for us. And it will be a success if you're there." She says innocently with a matching tilt of her head.

Which let the others says 'ohhh' 'ahhh'

''Really?'' I look at Ivy... Feeling the gaze she raised her head a little and look at me.

Seeing me looking at her, she flusteredly told me.

"I was... No... Ummm... Doing nothing... And.. mmm... Free so, come.... With.. uhm? You?.." She stuttered with a red face explaining.

Everyone was silent.

Not able to understand what Ivy just said...

Even Dahlia had a face that looks so dumb, as if it saying 'huh?' and Camille on the other hand was just nodding as if she was agreeing.

Seeing them like this I didn't even notice that there are still students left in the classroom, who were still listening and watching us.

Especially the surprised Capture Targets.

I also didn't notice a ghost smile that actually formed in my face and I said.

"Okay."

And I then turned around and went on walking out of the classroom.

I didn't notice that what I just said and did actually shocked everyone, well... Except the Heroine and the Villainesses, I guess.

But not before I'm out of the classroom.

I still saw Dahlia's eyes were sparkling, and she immediately followed me out while the other two Villainess followed too.

Then just after she was at the door's exit, she suddenly stopped and looked back.

Saying with a proud and subtle shy and embarrassed tone.

"Hey! Aren't you coming?" She was looking at Belle, the Heroine.

Belle on the other hand was surprised.

"What!? You're not coming?" She said with a shy annoyed tone. Ivy and Camille exchange a smile. And I myself smiled secretly.

While Belle, was blooming with smiles. "Yes!!! Of course!"

She immediately grabbed her bag and ran towards us and followed us out of the classroom.

Everyone left in the classroom was shocked out of their wits. Asking themselves.

"What did just happened?"

Everyone was then started to get noisy, asking each other things.

"Did the emotionless and indifferent Luna just literally smiled!?"

"I know right!?"

"Did you see the the scary and spoiled great Dahlia just act shy and nice!?"

"Yes!! She was like a tsun tsun!! A tsundere!!"

"I know!! Even the innocent Camille who ignores everyone, just talked and act cutely!!"

"Even Ivy!! The silent little rabbit who's always timid, and never talked, just suddenly talked and how she stuttered was just so cute!!"

"Yeah! And her voice were so beautiful, and melodious~~"

"Even the transfer student Belle! Who was a beauty herself, even brightly smiled!!! "

"Ahhhh~~ She was like an Angel!!"

"They we're like a Goddess!!"

"Yeah!!"

"Uhuh!!"

While everyone was chattering, the Capture Targets looked confused and shocked, they even started to get suspicious of what just happened.

Then while still thinking, suddenly Jacob stood up.

"Jacob where are you going?" Liam asked also standing.

"Where else? Of course to warn Belle... Especially Luna isn't simple, she might do something with Belle." He said with seriousness and started to walk out of the classroom and the other Capture Targets followed.

When the Capture Targets were gone. Someone secretly smiled and said.

"Ohh~~ So I was right. This Luna Sakura Smith is really interesting." Putting his hands under his chin he smiled thinking.

'I guess I won't be bored anymore then, in my first time in school.'

•••

While walking out of the school gate and waiting for their ride. Luna then stopped walking and look back at them with a smile and said

"Let's just ride in the same car then, besides we all have the same destination right?"

"I'm fine with that... "

"Me too..."

"Hmm..."

"Yes..."

Luna smiled more and turn around again and continued to walk and the rest also followed. But, just when the limo arrived...

"Ms. Smith!!!" Someone shout. When Luna looked back, indifferent face was again can be seen in her face.

"Ohh... Mr. Peters," Luna looked at Jacob then her indifferent eyes went pass to the other Capture Targets too.. "And the rest..." She continued.

"What can I do for you?" She asked. But she was just glared by them and then walk pass her and ignored her.

The Capture Targets immediately goes to Belle. Circling around her. And looked at Luna.

While Belle on the other hand was shocked and frowned at what was happening.

While Dahlia, Camille and Ivy was pushed aside and ignored by the people they admired.

Luna herself can see that the Villainesses were hurt. But, they still act brave and act as if nothing happened.

They just watched to what was happening.

After making sure Belle was safe. Jacob then started talking. "Ms. Smith, I don't know what you are planning. But, let me warn you, I'm not the person you should be messing with." He said icily to Luna.

Luna then smiled, indifferently. "Really?"

Looking at the Jacob then the other Capture Targets coldly and icily. "Please do elaborate, what DID I do? Mr. Peters?"

"Oh? Isn't it obvious? Ms. Smith! You're trying to be closed to Belle just to hurt her." Jacob mocked

Luna just then looked indifferently at them and looked at Belle while saying "Oh? I did that" with no emotions in her eyes and voice.

Which hurt Belle, because she knows that when people who doesn't show their emotions, is a kind of person who gets easily hurt the most.

Even the other Villainesses knows that Luna was just putting a front too.

Because even it was just an hour talking and chattering with her, with Luna, they know that her indifferent and emotionless expression is just a facade to hide the real her.

Jacob didn't notice the expression of Belle and the other Villainesses and continued. "And even now, you are even trying to get close to Ms. Dahlia, Ms. Camille, and even Ms. Ivy!? For what!? To get close to me? To ask them to do your schemes? Hmm..." He said in spite.

Belle was shocked to what Jacob has said. Even the Villainesses too, they didn't think that Jacob, the known gentlemanly Prince Charming can even say those words.

Luna on the other hand, just stayed silent and her heart went cold.

"What!? I'm right aren't I!?" Jacob mocked. When the Villainesses and Belle couldn't hold it anymore. They we're about to say something, when Luna cut them off.

"How highly of me, for you the Princes Charming of the school, to think of me like that." She said and started walking pass them, pass Jacob, and the Capture Targets, Belle, then the Villainesses. Then she continued.

"It would have been fine if it was just me. But, involving others who didn't even done anything... It's just..." She looked at her back a little

"a little harsh, isn't it?" She turned her head front again and the chauffeur opened the door for her.

"Besides it's wrong to wrongly accuse someone without an evidence, you know. Because one wrong accusation can make ones life change and even get destroyed." She entered the limo and when the chauffeur was about to close the door she raised her hand to stop him.

And continued while looking at Jacob, the Capture Targets, and lastly looked the Heroine and the Villainesses.

She smiled slightly at them and said "I think it's best not to get involved with me anymore girls... It's best that way, so you'll not be blame by anything too." She says and Dahlia was feeling sour and sad, because her first friend was saying goodbye.

She was about to say something when Luna continued.

"Dahlia, Camille, Ivy, and Belle" she looked at them one by one then lastly at Belle. "You may lose something now, but still remember, you four still have the table at the canteen..." She chuckled at just what she said and the girls feels sad and lonely it was as if they're alone again.

They remembered, the reason they were happy the whole day was because of Luna but now she's saying goodbye they felt really sad then.

And when the limo's door closes and Luna said the words "You're never alone."

When the Limo was gone, Belle immediately pushed out of Jacobs hold and said. "You should've never have said that!!" Tears brimming in her eyes.

Jacob was shocked and also the other Capture Targets too.

"Luna... Luna did nothing wrong!!!" Now it was Dahlia turns to shout.

Damon notice Dahlia was really angry and he thought he could calm her down just like he always do when Dahlia always throws tantrums at him.

"You shouldn't believe her... She's a schemer and a malicious person she--" Damon's hand who was about to hold Dahlia's hand was slap by Dahlia herself, which made Damon stunned because he knows Dahlia will always do anything just so he can coax her and touch her in the past, because he knows Dahlia is crazy for him, but now.

"Damon!!! I myself isn't an idiot!! I'm from a family of lawyers!! I'm not easily can be fooled!! Do you really think I'll let myself be fooled just like that!? Do you really think of me as a fool!? An idiot!?" She asked in anger and hurt, realizing Damon really didn't ever and even tried to understand her after all.

She Immediately ran away crying.

Damon was stunned and Camille decided to follow Dahlia when Spades stopped her, and said

"She's just throwing tantrums. Just let her be." With a stoic face and he continued.

"You, you shouldn't talk to that Luna girl too... She's a bad influence." Spade said.

Camille just looked at him, disappointment in her eyes, and shrugged his hand which held her left shoulder.

With a vague and silent voice she told him "You... you really disappointed me"

Then she walked away. Leaving the shocked Spades who never once told by others that they were disappointed in him.

And that eyes that looked at his eyes was really full of feelings that expressed that she was really disappointed, and he never seen that kind of look before, much more to a girl who was always so innocent looking to tell him that.

It really made him uncomfortable.

While Ivy on the other hand were silently crying, her head low. She was so silent it was even as if she was never there.

Liam notice her and patted her head, he thought after he'll pat her head she'll always do what she always do.

And that is looking shy and embarrass towards him and smile a little asking what can she do.

But, now she actually retreated a few step back and with a voice so low and silent which has also a hint of crying. She says.

"I'll call the Limo Immediately Liam...-sama." then she immediately retreated and walked away.

Leaving Liam there surprised, this is the first time he saw Ivy like this, and even cried... And she also called him with honorifics.

He looked at Ivy's retreating back who was so lonely...

Belle pushed Jacob away from her and slowly stepped back, and said to Jacob and the other Capture Targets.

"You all are stupid! Not even knowing what all of you have done." Then tears started to fall from her eyes.

"You will all regret what you've done. And by that time... It's all too late." She said sadly. And walk away well, not before saying.

"I never know that, your like this Mr. Jacob, I... I thought you were different." Then she continued to walk away.

Leaving the Capture Targets alone.

While not from afar a person we all know, was looking at the play that just happened. With undecipherable expression.

After standing there for a moment, he then continued to walk away and went to his own path to go to.

While Luna on the other hand, after the events that happened was inside her Limo still had her indifferent facade she wears,

But her eyes was unknowingly was full of unshed tears and storm of emotions that varies, but full of helplessness, hurt, pain, sorrow, bitterness, loneliness, and sadness.

She keep telling herself.

'Don't cry Luna... Don't cry, because this is only just the beginning. This is just the Opening of the game. Yet you're already crying. Don't be weak. Because there are still more hurtful than this.'

As she said this to herself.

She smiled bitterly and wipe her tears away. And harden her expression once again.

Telling herself.

"Besides, this is my life...

A life of a Sacrificial Character..."

"A Sacrificial..."

"Main Villainess."

•Chapter 6 Ends•

--------------------------

Heroine to Jacob in the Game:

"No matter what happens, I'll never leave you!"

"Remember your words. Belle"

Heroine to Jacob in the Story:

"You will all regret what you've done!"

"......"

-------------

Please
Do
Vote~
S2

28