chapter 14
53 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(its 4 am and so let me know if there are any mistakes.)

While most of the gods were shocked that I appeared, Poseidon and Hestia tackled me into a hug. I chuckled and returned their hug and looked over at Artemis.

"May this lowly husband ask for a hug," I said with a smirk?

"no," she said, looking away from me.

I laughed knowing this would happen and I turned to Hestia and began to squish her cheeks as I would to a baby.

"Oh Hestia I haven't seen you in years," I said, pulling her into another hug.

I kissed her cheeks a couple of times, of course, it wasn't romantically, but more like a son meeting their mother.

"It indeed has been a while," Hestia said with a soft smile.

"So what did I miss," I said looking at Poseidon and Hestia.

The atmosphere began changing, thunder began to be heard, and everybody began to look at Zeus who was angry.

"Who pissed in his Cheerios," I asked.

"You dare come to this throne room unannounced," he thundered.

"am I supposed to tell you when I want to use the restroom too?" I asked sarcastically.

"percy," Hestia said softly.

I looked over at her and saw her give me a little glare telling me to knock it off. I sighed and grabbed a coke that was sitting on the table.

"So tell me anything major that has happened since I was gone," I asked Hestia again.

"Amy has fully grown accustomed to the hunt and some of the hunters said that they miss you summoning food for them. camp half blood remained the same, and the Romans are still made about you kidnapping the praetor... most of them are.

Hazel and Frank are currently planning their future wedding, and Leo and Calypso opened "Auto Repair and Mechanical Monsters" as Leo would put it. Grover is presently helping the wild.

Solangelo is still going strong and other than that everything else has remained the same," Hestia explained.

I smiled happily at Leo and calypso. I was seriously happy for all of them, although my marriage was forced onto me because of my little pranks.

"Are you returning to the hunt?" asked father.

"I always have a duty to protect my wife, besides I'm kind of homeless. I could technically buy a house but that would take a lot of paperwork and ill rather sleep on the floor," I said with a shrug.

"make sure to visit, Atlantis always welcomes you, son," Poseidon said giving me a bear hug.\

I heard Zeus grumbling about how I stole the spotlight but I ignored it because he wasn't worth it. I grabbed Hestia's shoulder and looked for permission to teleport, to which she nodded yes.

we evaporated and appeared at my safe house with columbina sitting down on the couch eating mac and cheese.

"Percy, don't tell me you kidnapped her," Hestia said looking mortified at me.

"In his terms, it was a "surprised adoption"," she said from the couch.

"In my defense, I really enjoyed her singing," I said.

"I'm not mad…. I'm disappointed" was what she said leaving the room.

I felt like a knife stabbed straight into my heart. I felt like I had just disappointed my mother, which is something I still haven't done yet.

"This is your fault," I accused her.

She lifted her band that was used to cover her eyes and looked at me with that pink eye of hers.

"You did kidnap me from my world, and you killed a couple of my colleagues. All I did was tell the truth," she said as she put the band back down.

"Your luckily your singing is better than Apollo, otherwise I would have sent you flying to the Raiden shogun with a kick, and trust me that's a far fly," I threatened.

"What is this Perseus, "I heard Hestia say.

I went to her location and saw that she was next to the basement, and I quickly closed the door and placed seals on the door.

"That the" columbina started to say before I snapped my fingers and her mouth disappeared momentarily.

"Listen, Hestia, I love the pacifist you, so down there is a big no-no to you alright. Just know that this person really deserved it, " I said, leading her back to the kitchen.

Columbina's mouth reappeared and I shot her a glance saying to shut the hell up. I volunteered to cook dinner since it had been a while. I made meatballs with a side of meatloaf, and I would have to transfigure the guy's corpse into a bone or something small, or maybe hand his body in front of the police office.

That would scare off a lot of people that had similar crimes. I ate a meatball, chewed, and then turned to columbina.

"Tomorrow we will have to stay with my wife. I haven't seen her in approximately … 42 years 8 months 14 days. Not counting earlier, ``I explained.

"I'm glad to see you still care a lot about the hunters," Hestia said with a soft smile.

"I always care about my family, and anyone who dares to harm them will be faded," I threatened.

"..faded," Hestia paused.

"What you thought I wasn't going to kill an immortal if they messed with my family," I asked with a raised eyebrow.

".. how many people have you faded Perseus," Hestia said with a sharp edge to her voice.

I cringed as I heard her voice and responded, "12 goddesses and 8 gods," I answered truthfully.

She grabbed me by the collar and looked me dead in the eye, "never do that to innocent people."

I gulped and looked at the 4'10 Hestia who was now towering over me and I was on my knees. It wasn't because she was so powerful, it was because I almost started to laugh and that would have sent her after me.

"Of course lady Hestia," I said seriously.

"What does faded mean," columbina asked with great interest.

"It means to erase the person permanently, mainly gods and goddesses, however the same works for humans if you're powerful enough.

Then voi-, ``I said before stopping.

I almost said his name and it sent a shiver down everyone's spine.

"Then "Mr sleepy" takes them and if you're judged, if you pass, then congrats, but if you don't… then he makes my torcher methods look like a kindergarten kid drawing," I said with a shiver thinking about his methods.

"That bad," Hestia asked with a look of pity.

"Twenty times worse," I said before turning back to columbina.

"Alright, it's time for you to sleep. We got to be up by 6 am and it's 8 pm," I said ushering her into my room while I took the couch.

'Time to face them,' i thought

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyways I'm back to updating and hope you enjoyed it.

Next update: the necromancer and the demon queen or last day on earth.

4