chapter 18
54 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

once I floored it my mom and Grover were sent flying into the backseat, while I looked into the review mirror.

it didn't help that the song playing was SpongeBob singing about him having to poop.

I drove going over 70 mph and dodging the Minotaur throws, Zeus chose this time to strike my car.

the lighting didn't affect me but it did cause our car to turn over. I remained okay but my mom was unconscious.

I kicked open the door and yanked the backdoor off and pulled my mother and Grover out quickly.

"get to the big tree," I head gover say as we carried my mom there.

"get her out of here," I yelled and Grover and withdrew the sword I had stolen from Chiron.

"that-," Grover said before I pushed him away.

"go,' I said as I ran to the Minotaur.

I saw Grover start taking my mother there and I saw the Minotaur going toward the car.

"hey beef boy," I shouted getting his attention.

he seemed angry about the name so when charged I jumped on his neck and began to ride him like he was an actual bull.

I rode him for a while longer before cutting off both his horns and lastly his head. if I had the chance I would have used my ring to kill him but that would draw the attention of the gods.

I made my way over to the boundary line and saw a panicking Grover looking around with terror on his face.

"Percy thank hades your here, yo... your mother disappeared in a golden light," he said stuttering the last part out.

"I know g man, you tried your best," I said as I sighed.

I guess hades did want me to come to the underworld, in more ways than one. Grover escorted me to the big cabin and I was met with Chiron.

"Chiron," I said.

"so you already knew," he said with a hint of sympathy.

"yeah, when you pay attention to details, things start making sense," I said with a shrug as we entered the big house.

I noticed Annabeth wasn't here and I was completely fine with that. Chiron took me to watch the film and I had to say if I had watched this in the first place my quest would have been way easier.

it explained the titan trigonometry, mount Olympus, and many of the monsters. the only problem I had with it was that they didn't mention Hestia. that in itself is heresy.

after that I was introduced to "annabi-"  I mean Annabeth now. I ignored her for most of the tour until we got to the campfire and I finally got to see the person I wanted.

"I know where I'm sleeping so you won't have to worry about me getting lost. go read a book, and I'll be at the campfire," I said leaving without leaving her any time to respond.

I sat right next to the flame, welcoming the fire as I felt it on my skin.

"hello lady Hestia," I said with a mini bow as I knew she disliked these kinds of things.

I can feel her soft smile as she looked at me. I knew she would respond like that, after all, she always allowed people to visit her hearth.

"welcome hero, and please do not bow to me," she said softly.

"How could I not bow to my favorite goddess," I said as little fires danced in my eyes.

she noticed the fire and her eyes widened before regaining her calm composure. she looked at me up and down before she frowned.

"your not a normal one are you," she said fanning the fire.

"I used to be. sadly I can't tell you anything other than that, otherwise, some things won't come to pass," I told her sadly.

"I wonder for what reason your bond to me is so high hero," she said as she looked directly into my eyes.

'let's just say you and my wife kept Olympus from being destroyed,' I said telepathically.

with that, I rubbed her head and left for cabin 11. almost immediately all the heads turned in my direction.

"claimed or unclaimed," one of the guys asked.

"unclaimed," I said as I took the empty spot and put my stuff down on the floor.

"you know Hermes is the god of thieves right," the guy next to me said.

"I welcome you to try, but you have to be fully aware of the consequences of trying it," I said with a shrug.

just like I predicted Travis and Connor tried stealing it, however, they soon found themselves pinned to the ground with a sword and a dagger at their throat.

"don't touch my stuff," I growled scaring them shitless.

Luke was also surprised at how fast my reflexes were but he didn't say anything and welcomed me to cabin 11.

I had to say I was well-liked here, however, I knew that I would soon have to go to my pops cabin and be alone again.

well, whatever nothing I couldn't handle. at dinner, I sacrificed my food to Hestia and some to hades. I sent a prayer to hades asking him to protect my mom while she's down there.

I couldn't sleep so I left the cabin and covered myself in mist and made my way toward the campfire.

"so you came again young hero," Hestia said as I sat down next to the hearth.

"yeah... right where It all began," I said resting my head against the flame.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay, guys hear me out.

a Grimm fanfic or I make Naruto and his chat mates travel there.

4