Chapter 25
754 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tsunade didn't want to take risks. She explained to Nawaki her ideas and reflections before making a thoughtful decision.
Nono was a cute young girl, their sister, whom she didn't want to hurt. An accident could happen if she didn't take the precautions she could...Using Nono as a first or second test subject was cruel and illogical...
Because of that, Tsunade decided to visit Konoha's prisons and psychiatric institutes the next day. To test her double-edged [gambling heal] on mad war criminals and deranged psychos first. Those people were sick with mental disorders, so it didn't matter if she fuckin drugged them, she said...
Her gambling-like skill itself wasn't harmful or life-threatening. What came with risks was the medical-enhancing practices. Successful therapy was more likely when people were poisoned.
Nawaki was done nodding to her out loud thoughts when he remarked, "So, let me guess, you'll test it on yourself after that? Then Nono?"
"Yes, exactly." Tsunade nodded. "After curing myself of my weird bell and warm-water phobias, I'll move safely onto Nono's muteness...It's better that way, right?"
"Sure is." Nawaki smiled and replied. He agreed with Tsunade's methods, but deep down, something surprised him. He didn't think Tsunade'd be so inclined to drug and potentially harm village foes and criminals for medical studies.
When he recalled that this was the real world...And that he and his sister were trained assassins for a damn village claiming to hide between leaves; she suddenly glowered and said with a cute, curious smile, "Stop dreaming. Are you tired? You should go to bed if you are."
"I'm okay." Nawaki left his shocking thoughts and replied. Only now did he truly understand what kind of life he was supposed to live. He was born to be a killer...And he was bound to harm innumerable people for him, his village, and his clan to flourish. If one had to ask why he didn't know. This was Naruto, for fuck sake...He wasn't one for Talk no jutsu, so he wouldn't dwell on the issue.
"Want to sleep together tonight?" Tsunade offered out of nowhere. She always had scary instincts in Nawaki's memories. He didn't know she could pinpoint what he was thinking and didn't think she could. But she chuckled, suggesting, "...It's been a while, and you look a bit stressed tonight."
"I don't know about being stressed, but I'm always ready to sleep with you, Tsuna." Nawaki, who was surprised but happy to hear, answered.
"Hehe, let's do that then. Come back here in an hour if you aren't sleeping. I've got something I need to finish reading before we turn the lights off..." Tsunade exhaled a somewhat stress-ridding breath when she said. Trying to smile as warmly as she could. It looked like she was hardworking these past few days.
"Okay, see you later." Nawaki stood saying before he walked out of the room. He didn't even try to hide the blood-inflating, bulging Johnson that began twitching in his pants. His sister knew he was attracted to her already...He had made it very clear in the past two days, but she didn't seem to mind...
She only glared and shook her head when she caught his burly stick acting up again.
XX
Back in his room, taking a warm, steamy shower, Nawaki didn't play with his beefy meat stick this time,
Though he couldn't quit all the past life habits, this one he could. Very easily.
Even if he suddenly became a sucker, a loser, his older sister reminded him how young maids could attend to his needs. He also snuck out at night to make love to his grandma.
Done drying himself up and wearing pajamas, the boy sat cross-legged in the center of his room. Next to him, there was a plastic bag filled with dark green grass. This was the [beetle grass], which he was glad not to need to share with Nono anymore...
..
[Year 1, (1/1) Delinquent achievement complete]
[Year 1, (0/0) Delinquent slots left]
[Hidden title acquired]
[Year 1, (0/0) title slots left]
[Trait unlocked: Mushroom release]
[Year 1, (0/0) trait slots left]
[Slots reloading (-365 days)]
[..]
In his shower, The window opened where he was leaning,
Nawaki was relaxing, huffing and puffing on something he was smoking, when he suddenly saw not fully unexpected but odd things...The process was odder than he imagined,
He didn't think it'd go this way at all...
Confused how he'd unlocked it but happy at the same time, he opened his new unique trait,
[Mushroom release: A deviant, drugged, subsidiary bloodline limit closely connected to the wood release. Consumes very little vitality and chakra.]
"What the fuck..." Stunned, Nawaki muttered, a little disappointed. He didn't think his plot armor had activated so soon. But what would he do with mushrooms even if he had plot armor?
That was what Nawaki thought,
But seconds later, he didn't have time to be a spoiled brat. His blood stirred. And his eyes widened from shock when the bloodline-jutsu capabilities and information got into his brain...
...It seemed that if he didn't intensely train Genjutsu in this life, he'd be even denser than his favorite pink hair girl, Sakura.

7