Chapter 27 to 32
1.2k 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'What's going on?' Nono wondered. A few seconds before returning to the bedroom to take her glasses.
She didn't ponder long, though; her curiosity quickly had her overlook the thirst.
In the next few seconds, Nono crossed the aisle and tiptoed behind the three figures from earlier. Glasses on, she finally recognized two of them, who were, in fact, the servants assigned to her sister's room.
Those two and one she didn't recall were too busy trying to peek through a slightly lit, narrow crack to detect her presence.
Amid their barely audible but not incomprehensible murmurs, Nono wondered inwardly, curious but baffled,
'Licking...the tip? Of what?'
'...And what the heck's a titjob?'
'...Is that something I should know?'
Nono was in thorough confusion. She spoke slang fluently at the orphanage, but she had never heard such vocabulary until now.
Puzzled, she continued rationally inside, 'Well, if it has to do with the Senju clan, maybe I should...'
The Senju clan was one of the two largest clans in Konoha. Nono, who didn't want to look stupid and naive, said to herself.
The next moment she tried, without success, to dart through the opening too. The three women blocked her view, sadly.
Nono Yakushi, now Nono Senju, was not one to get discouraged and give up, though. She wasn't one to draw back in fear either. If she didn't see the immediate benefits of doing so, she wouldn't.
With a mischievous and naughty smile growing at the corner of her lips, Nono walked a few meters further in the corridor...Making sure it was still Tsunade's door, she quietly and slowly pierced the mulberry paper wall with her finger...
Putting her eye over the undersized hole, when she finally saw the scene in the bedroom, Nono didn't notice herself reddening. Involuntarily. Amazed and dumbfounded at the same time, she only monologued internally with bubbly yet brisk and childlike thoughts.
'...Woowww, are those Tsunade-sama's naked breasts?!'
'...Any speculation or rumor from the populace doesn't do them justice...'
'...You need to see this to believe the theories...Guess I'm a believer now...But, oh, right, it's Tsunade for me now...'
'...Mmm...'
'... What's that thing she's sucking with so much emphasis, though? Is she trying to eat him?'
'... That's bad...Should I help?'
'...Wait, wait...WAIT a minute??? Shouldn't that be his PP?'
Nono thought logically; she had seen the same thing on the toddlers the babysitters washed in the back garden...But it was never so big... Nawaki's PP alone could fill the water buckets the toddlers sat in...
'...Oh, heck noooo...'
Leaving the place, scared, bewildered, and, weirdly enough, more dehydrated than before, she considered frowning, 'Whatever's going on in there sounds serious. It's too profound for children, I think...'
'...I don't think I should stay here too long... Let's forget about learning whatever this is...'
'... I'll ask Nawaki or Tsunade one day, but for now, I need to get that glass of water.'
Nono concluded, coming to the end of a brief, somewhat graphic, and traumatizing night stroll...
Shaking a big, veiny picture in her mind seconds later, she recalled having a sink in her new bathroom. A sink she didn't have to share with snotty-nosed, dirty toddlers and which was probably hygienic...
Relieved, she walked back without bothering the squatting maids. They looked uncomfortable and happy at the same time.
Though Nono didn't fully understand or gauge the weight of the circumstances, she sympathized with them and their odd little predicament. More precisely, she empathized with their wretched, crotch-rubbing, itch-scratching poses...Those were heartbreaking...
... Furrowing her brows, the new and second Senju princess left without bugging anyone. Not even the third, white-haired old maid she reckoned was presumably assigned to her starting tonight.
Her happy misery wasn't less pathetic-looking than the other two young maids.
XX
Minutes before, Inside Tsunade's room,
In the middle of the night, Nawaki woke up,
He knew his body well, so he knew he was rested and didn't need any more sleep. His stamina and vitality had improved thanks to his grandma in the past few days, so it probably had something to do with it.
Planning to return to his room, where he had more freedom, he glanced at his sister in the dim room. His eyes had adapted to the darkness, so it was easy for him to distinguish Tsunade's forms.
She was sleeping with her wonderful ass showing toward him. And her bum formed a conspicuous, bouncy mountain of smooth meat under the bedsheets. The meat cheeks moved with the rest of her body each time she breathed.
Looking at her inhale and exhale a soft, seductive breath, Nawaki felt it'd be a waste to go back without doing anything. Ever since he transmigrated, he'd wanted to make love to his beautiful sister. And he didn't hide his attraction toward her. So inviting him to sleep, the girl knew she was inviting a beast into the sheets.
Nodding to himself at the realization and blaming his lack of boldness and courage, Nawaki made an erotic decision. Things could take a bad turn if he kept being wary of Tsunade's punch. If he got cucked by Dan or Jiraiya later, he'd remember the futon sleepover...All his life and regret it...
He had to follow his needs! No matter how perverted they were!
The body wasn't a liar! And jail and the hospital were just rooms!
'Yes...Hehehe...' Chortling malevolently inside, Nawaki's plan was thoroughly made. He'd use his new ability to corrupt his sister... He'd got a plethora of erotic mushrooms and aphrodisiacs he could use now...
..
Nawaki did what he wanted to do,
He just didn't think that Tsunade was feigning sleep. Or that she'd turn the night light on and actually snatch and easily identify the phallus-shaped, libido-kindling mushroom he chose to take out.
What was even more mysterious, or rather pleasantly creepier, was her smirking and eating it...As if trying to turn on, wake up her worst female instincts with a purposeful and morally wrong agenda...
Nawaki didn't know what evil maneuver his sister was cooking up, but he didn't care. He fell for whatever snare it was...
What occurred next went without saying. It was the best night he had in two lives...Tsunade though obviously amateurish with the messy, sloppy titjob, could never be compared to cabaret and Stripclub thots from Earth...
His snake buried between his sister's huge soft titties, Nawaki experienced the true meaning of bliss for the first time. Fuckin wet and warm bliss...
XX
Looking up at Nawaki's ecstatic face, her mouth on the tip of his cock, Tsunade chuckled internally...
She was finally genuine with her feelings. And made the most of this unexplainable rebirth.
... She'd been looking for an excuse to fuck Nawaki for two days; tonight, he surprisingly provided a good one...
Even if her grandma accidentally happened to wake up and catch them red-handed this early, she could blame it all on the goddamn [Phallus indusiatus].
Tsunade was proud and excited...Her 80+years of medical studies sometimes came in handy. This time they were helping her fulfill her longest, most cherished, most incestuous dream...
Recalling how time was a hot commodity, she stopped enjoying herself. Maybe too much. Letting go of the lollipop of her fantasies, she asked with a hot breath and an alluring tone,
"How was it? Want to go all the way now?"
She didn't have to look at herself to know how inviting she was. After all, Tsunade was a little, and justifyingly, narcissistic... She was constantly reminded about her attractiveness and felt secure in her quintessential beauty. Above that, she was confident in her overall smartness and magnificence.
Thinking they were discreet, the door maids only made her chuckle inwardly. She intended to draw, to mark her *main wife territory* and give the future little mistresses a show...
As a princess, Tsunade wasn't ignorant enough to think that her brother, this lecher, would ever seriously consider monogamy. Not with his identity, obvious love for women, and brilliant-tasting cock...But she'd definitely control who he was going to impregnate or not...To her, it was very easy, and it was all for the greater good of the Senju and Konoha...
XX
*Thump, thump~~
Nawaki wasn't one to reject an invitation to fuck. More so when the woman was stunning. Incest or not...
Having his dick stroked and sucked by Tsunade was an otherworldly experience. However, hearing the delectable invitation for penetration, he lost his mind. Precum rushing out of his thumping rod, he licked his lips hungrily, answering as calmly as he still could,
"It was delicious, Tsuna; let's breed now."
"Breed?" Tsunade frowned cutely. "Who talked about breeding? This is just us doing something nice to get back to sleep... Don't get ideas."
"Sure." Grabbing his throbbing, long cock, and putting it over his sister's face, Nawaki replied, smiling. The size took 2/3 of her face, and the length was longer.
"What are you doing?" Tsunade, who couldn't help but lick the underskin, asked. She was moving onto his unnaturally large balls the next moment. Those were two big for any 8 year old...
Liking how only Tsunade's mouth kept fighting the natural yearning to worship his superb manhood, he replied, "Making you crave and beg for it more. Go ahead, little cow..."
"What?" Tsunade was confused.
"Make cow sounds and beg for me to start drilling you," Nawaki told her, smirking. "You and I are just a male and a female now. There's no reason to show embarrassment... It's just going to be less enjoyable if we do."
"Hmph. How heavy is this thing...Also, how would you know any of what you say?" Tsunade snorted and responded. Each time she spoke was when she stopped worshipping Nawaki's veiny and twitching anaconda. Just now, when she let go of it, the rebound stiffly hit her pretty face in a gentle *wham* sound.
"Our new skills come with intuitive knowledge, remember?" Nawaki replied, not worried about the whispering maids behind the door. He and Tsunade talked about their secrets daily while they stood at the doors...According to Mito, they didn't have to worry. It had always been like this, and she never explained why.
"...Right, the skills...Did they also make you this perverted?" Tsunade was licking Nawaki's tip again.
"Stop wasting time, and beg for it, Tsuna." Nawaki chuckled at his sister's antics. She was changing the subject.
"...A cow? Why should I?"
"Why? Have another look at your boobs, Tsuna, haha..."
Nawaki answered when she asked, thinking of something fun. He wanted to penetrate Tsunade, but the earlier she was tamed like his grandma, the better.
When he was mulling over this point, something he'd forgotten came in clutch again,
[Wavering, Not perfectly matched sexual partner nearby: Tsunade]
[Force Understanding?]
[Force Respect?]
[Force Obedience?]
[Force Subordination?]
[Force Submission?]
But what was weird was that there were more options than last time. And three options were missing; they were replaced by new ones at the forefront.
'Hmm?? Oh, this again? Nice.'
'...Okay...So, maybe this is situational, then...Tsunade must already accept me as a man...'
'...As for fidelity missing, it must mean she'd never think about cheating on her lover in the first place...'
'...All that said, each option sounds more drastic than the last...'
Nawaki shrugged; each of these options was good for him. So he clicked and accepted everything.
XX
Half a minute later,
Nawaki was over the moon. His cock was finally going to cram into the plump thighs of his sister.
He couldn't stop shaking with anticipation and excitement as he helped her take off her green nightgown.
When she found herself completely naked in front of him, with a grumpy face, he smiled and said to her,
"Why so grumpy? You're even sexier when you're naked, Tsunade. Look at this…" He smiled like a pervert and pointed at his nervous penis when he said.
Tsunade was a sensational beauty. She had a beautiful face and plump, appetizing breasts. And breathtaking nipples. Her hips were picturesque. As for her buttocks, even in the dark, it was impossible to remain unmoved in front of them. Nawaki had never seen such mountains of flesh. And he couldn't wait just to put his face in the middle of them.
Oh yes…Nawaki was a butt and vagina eater. Even more when they had this onion shape and drew such seductive outlines, such alluring contours...He wanted to clutch the apple-looking, juicy-looking, heavenly-smell-looking cheeks and bite them.
Apparently, Tsunade wasn't just born to govern the battlefields but also his endless libido. This even if he had finally shattered her last psychological defenses a few moments earlier.
No longer subconsciously putting any Nawaki-barriers on herself, the young woman was finally left to a single fate: Her brother's cock playing samurai— going in and out of her wet sheath. Past her brand new, unused, but arousingly hilly cameltoe...
XX
"Ready? I'm going in?" Holding a leg over his shoulder and with his other hand, his burning shaft, Nawaki inquired, eyeing his sister's face.
"Go ahead," She replied with an uneasy tone.
Nawaki went in after she told.
The fun had finally begun inside the pink meat cave when he pierced. Surprisingly smoothly. He had wondered what Tsunade's fat pussy would look like for days but was now in. He was a little euphoric, to say the least.
Before letting off steam and moving seriously, he asked confusedly, "Where's your hymen?"
"Where do you learn all these words?" Tsunade asked, tears forming in her eyes. However, she replied, "I broke it long ago training in taijutsu. It still hurts, though...I heard it was painful, but I didn't think it was like this..."
"Does it?" Reassured, Nawaki asked worriedly.
"Hmm." Tsunade nodded. "Your size's a little over the top."
"I've never seen other dicks besides dad's when we all bathed together, so I wouldn't know." Nawaki chuckled and said.
"He wasn't small, but definitely not this big..." Tsunade, who took part in the family activities, said firmly. "Mom would be shocked if she saw how big you are at 8."
"Well, I'm almost 9 now," Nawaki said. His birthday was in two days.
"There's not much difference. You haven't even hit puberty, you monster." Tsunade sighed. "Come on, let's get this done."
He nodded and started thrusting, his eyes glued to his sister's chest. Because he was a man of culture, he didn't want to miss the best part— the wiggling and jiggling rack.
*Squirt, squirt~~
The first thrust was done when Tsunade moaned and squirted on his cock. The tip of his shaft was beyond her cervix, at the base of her scrumptious uterus, when he saw a floating notification.
"Aaah...aah..." Tsunade's eyes were white; she didn't have her whole head. Her brown pupils came up from the intense pleasure and her sudden orgasm.
*Smooch*
His pelvis soaked in hot vaginal juice, Nawaki grinned. His lecherous abilities had improved...He would have liked to kiss his sister. Yet, a French kiss was impossible with his current size. He had a mighty erection, but his bust was still that of a kid.
After a quick kiss on Tsunade's calf, he opened the notifications, which he automatically put on hold at all times to keep his visual field steady.
[Playboy—level 14!]
[Nawaki, +420 days of longevity]
[Tsunade, +420 days of longevity]

[Nawaki, extra life, 1.396 years]
[Tsunade, extra life, 1.15 years]

[Tsunade's powerful orgasm—all injuries, ailments, and diseases healed]
[..]
[Tsunade's vaginal climax—healing shared with Nawaki]
[..]
..
Moments later,
Tsunade was quivering from pleasure and was out like those ahegao milfs in hentai. She was in total euphoria and tearful, messy bliss.
Nawaki, who didn't need to pay attention to her at the minute, was startled by the new information.
He gained four levels and 420 days of longevity in one casual thrust. He could understand the levels, and since Tsunade was the other main character in whatever game the ROB made, he might gain more XP with her...
...But why did the days gained rise so exponentially?
Making some mental calculations, Nawaki was dazed when he found out something...
14*30 was exactly 420 days of life. And 30 was the number of days he gained below level 11.
'According to this logic, should the same principle apply when I reach level 21? What about 31?'
'...This is scary...But I guess living long is definitely not a concern anymore...'
'...Fortunately, I can take back the benefits I share from women...'
Thinking this, Nawaki, however, had no plans to take anything from Tsunade.
"Wake up; we haven't even started yet." The boy sighed and said. Tsunade was inexperienced, which was great, but she was also sensitive there.
At this rate, she'd need to drink some water. If not, she'd die from dehydration before the morning.
XX
Out of the door, the maids were restless,
The young maids aside, the old one with aged white hair was sweating. Not just from her crotch.
Her hands were massaging her drenched cameltoe hectically— almost to the point of masturbative injury— when she suddenly heard a voice behind her whisper,
*Sigh*
"So this time has come...It looks like I may have failed you completely..."
Recognizing the solemn voice and spotting someone at the end of the open hall, the two young maids said one after another.
"Hmm?"
"M-Mito-sama!!"
One even forgot herself and yelled. Fortunately, the old Uzumaki had taken precautions before she said,
"...Chisaki, Saya, you two leave...Otoha, come with me."
"Oh no, Tsunade-sama and Nawaki-sama, probably heard us now..."
To which the panicked maid reacted,
"Matriarch..."
"...W-we didn't mean to peek!"
Mito rolled her eyes internally and said with no patience. "You two leave already." The area was sealed so they couldn't be heard inside.
"Y-yes!"
"Forgive us, Mito-sama!"
The young maids, Chisaki and Saya, expressed meekly, running off in a hurry. Mito chuckled, reckoning they couldn't finish rubbing their youthful flowers...
"M-Mito-sama...This is..." The old maid, mortified, had her head half down when she stammered. She couldn't look straight at Mito.
"Otoha, what are you embarrassed for? I said come with me. We need to talk..." Looking at the lass who came with her from Uzu decades ago, Mito shook her head and turned on her feet...Time and age were scary things...
Anyway, the Senju matriarch didn't plan to disturb her cute grandchildren...Like she did, Tsunade had also fallen into the hysterical and delirious rabbit hole called Nawaki...That boy was a scrumptious demon...
Now that she had acknowledged her feelings and attraction to her handsome, growing little boy, she didn't feel any guilt or remorse.
Her husband was dead, but she knew too well who she'd choose even if he could come back to life...She wasn't even sorry for it anymore...
The stressful thoughts were all fleeting. Mito didn't know exactly when the anxiety and self-blame faded. Nonetheless, it absolutely had to do with the crooked and sinful cock. Mito had tasted the poison...And she was addicted to it after two days.
Jealousy, possessiveness, and other similar feelings all seemed puerile to her...This had never happened before...
Her change was certainly sexual...However, it didn't just have to do with the thrilling, thought-robbing incest...No, this also had to do with matters of greater significance, such as the resurgence of the Senju clan.
An idea, untried at the start, started germinating in her mind last night— After an angry reminder from her fox-like belly tenant. The guest, no, the prisoner in her stomach, wasn't happy to witness her lifespan and some of her hidden diseases miraculously healed. She was also shaken by the finding...
Mito reckoned that if what she did with her grandson wasn't so immoral, her dead husband and brother-in-law probably should thank her...
Because she didn't want Nawaki to grow smugger than he was, stop training, and live by pimping, she decided to keep that unusual ability secret from him. As long as she could...
Sure, it was his own phenomenal ability, but it was incredibly evil...
One had to know that the Senju clan never lacked jonin, weak or not. Sadly, the war took a toll. The ones left were either weak, too immature for Nawaki's depraved ability to be of immediate benefit, or old people Mito didn't necessarily like.
XX
Inside her room, Mito cut to the chase and directly said,
"Otoha, we're both Uzumaki; I trust you and like you..."
"...I want you to get fucked by my grandson. As often as possible, so find a good way to lure him in your old robes."
"What?!" The old Uzumaki maid was stunned to hear the matriarch's words.
XX
*OOoooff~~
"Harder, Nawaki!"
Back in her room, when she regained consciousness, Tsunade was finally getting her guts rearranged like she always wanted. It was painful, but the pleasure slowly started exceeding the pain.
XX
"Harder, Nawaki!~~
Tsunade was awake but had lost her sane mind a long time ago. Vaginally thunderstruck, the electrifying feels and fiery heaven in her pussy made her scream like a female dog in heat. Her benevolently sized, sweaty breasts jerked around erotically amid Nawaki's frenetic back and forth.
Her pussy was in wet, squirmy joy.
Though she was somewhat immune to the euphoric mushroom she ingested, or poisons in general, she was only concerning the negative effects.
The body didn't consider breeding sex as harmful. Or incest, for that matter... Right now, her vagina was a party, just like the rest of her senses.
..
*Shlak, Shlak~~
At that time, Nawaki was a missionary—a patriotic soldier in a no man's land. For the respect of the fatherland, his culturally perverse fatherland, he dove in and strafed with fervor the already superheated battlefield of his big sister... This was without pity or respite. With one of the most titanic, nightmarish erections the world could ever give birth to.
He wanted to uncover new habitats and expand, stretch the realms of her vaginal prospects. Though her pussy walls were tightly resolute to endure the test and wrapped around his cock like squid around fish each time he drew off, he was afraid of hurting her whenever he thrust again,
His penis was about 8 inches long after he reduced the size with his [morning wood] moments earlier. Which was already a lot more than Tsunade could ever take. Her pussy was naturally undersized, it seemed. However, he kept the sinister width close to half a forearm...He wasn't trying to wreck her meat cave but still wished to show her a crazy good time.
Making women go cock-crazy, cock-dumb, with their tongues out and weak, shivering bodies...Hmm... This sexually orgasmic culmination had always aroused him, and now he could easily achieve it...Funnily enough, not just as a finale...
XX
*Shlak, Shlak~~
"...Where am I, who am I?"
"Hahahaaa!!"
After some time, due to the meanly intense, cruelly stimulating sex, Tsunade started asking herself these existential questions. She could never have imagined that the sex her kunoichi friends described in her past life could be that good.
Regaining her senses for a short moment, she eyed her malevolently laughing, sexually possessed brother and begged, "NAwaki, stoop! I need to rest!"
The sex demon, however— one which had yet to ejaculate once— wasn't planning to stop. Looking mockingly at his exhausted, freaked-out sister, Nawaki said,
"Why are you so weak?"
"Come on, I was just starting to get serious; let's switch positions after some fun."
He wasn't really asking when he said. Taking his cock out, he stood. Then walking over her legs, he sat on her tummy with his long, bulging rod.
He was fondling and toying around with her round titties when she asked, eyes over the towering dick, "What are you doing now?"
Frowning, not from disapproval, when his fingers caressed her swollen, excited nipples, she heard him reply, "I want another titjob...But let me suck these sweet-looking things first..."
"I wonder if milk can come out...It'd be great if you were a natural milker..."
"Nawaki, what are you—"
*Haaannn~~
Tsunade wanted to ask something but was interrupted by the warm treat. Nawaki was indulging himself with a perverted grin. He was using his tongue to lick and suck her nipples. In a way, she didn't know where he learned to do...But not that she minded.
It looked like he was enjoying himself quite a lot doing so...The scene was graphic in Tsunade's eyes...Seeing her brother so happy, her maternal instincts blended with her sexual arousal. And something violently rushed out of her lower body again...
Thinking of the new nature of her relationship with Nawaki and realizing the type of things they'd do from now on, she couldn't help herself...
*Squirt~~
XX
Aroused and throbbingly stiff, Nawaki always turned into a complete freak.
Because he was close to Tsunade's face and understood women with his [lustful ninja skill], he noticed something wrong with her expression.
Though he was engrossed in her boobs when she grimaced like she was finally about to dump some long-kept excrement, he knew she was cumming. Understanding so, he crawled quickly past her lower abdomen and sweetly smelling crotch. Then he put his face where he wanted and opened his mouth...
*Squirt, squirt~~
*Squirt, squirt, squirt~~
*Squirt~~
"Nawakiii!!!"
As if synchronized with him, Tsunade immediately started squirting uncontrollably on his grinning face.
Getting a first taste of the sizzling scald, the sweet and salty nectar, Nawaki experienced paradise again...
...The night was going to be long. And he was only going to become freakier with it.
XX
Tsunade turned out to be a very-very blissful delight. She was a fountain woman. And Nawaki had his mouth soaked and his face showered with her vaginal water. To him, it tasted like fresh and fragrant juice. And he wanted bottles of it in the future…He certainly was a deviant, but he wouldn't have to pay for it. The service and the product were free.
Thinking about economical activities he never participated in his past life, Nawaki chuckled and said,
"You're tasty, Tsunade…Can I have more?"
"Haaa…Haaa…Depends on you, I guess?" Tsunade said with a weak breath and a tired face. It looked like she'd have a good sleep if Nawaki was kind enough to let her rest now…But he wasn't kind…
Greedy for his personal relief, Nawaki licked Tsunade's wet crotch clean before putting his face out of it.
He resumed the mounting position from earlier and said to her,
"Choo, Chooo! Come on, love, gimme a nice lick too…."
The incest train was on. And Nawaki wasn't planning to ever leave it unless totally knocked out. Not when he got so much enjoyment and entertainment out of it.
"Love?" Tsunade frowned.
"Yes. You and I are lovers now, Tsunade. Or do you want me to treat you like a casual sex friend?" Nawaki said.
"What's the difference?" Tsunade asked.
"You can't be that naive, can you?" Nawaki chuckled. "Or are you seriously that unaware? You haven't had that talk with your friends?" When Nawaki asked, he wondered who were Tsunade's friends anyway. Apart from Jiraiya and Orochimaru, which he knew in the memories.
She couldn't have been a tomboy all her life, or could she?
"Nope," Tsunade said with a difficult-to-believe face. She acted fishy when she said, "Gonna get that blowjob, yes or not?"
"Titjob. You use your boobs and your mouth." Nawaki said.
"Humph. It's the same thing to me." Tsunade humphed and told. When she was finished saying, she spat saliva. Then she coiled her mouth and tongue around her brother's greedy tip. And her jiggly breasts around the longest, veiniest part of his staff.
*Mmm~~
"oooOOh…I really can't get enough of this…." Nawaki put his hands over his sister's head when he muttered in pleasure. He started grabbing her hair subconsciously, making him panic a second later.
But noticing how she wasn't mad, he smiled in relief. She was his obedient little cum bucket now…
*Mmm~~
"So fucking nice…"
*Glurgghhh, Glurrgh~~
His dick was enthralled in wet, titillating joy for quite some time until it started to jolt abnormally. Repeatedly and then violently until the release— Release Tsunade was anticipating with a pained, slobbering jaw for a minute.
Her enormous tits were religiously stroking his third leg and hitting his lower abdomen in a non-rhythmic beat when he stood again, unable to weather more optic and physical stimulus,
Grabbing his searing, angry shaft with a scrunched face, he stroked, conveying through gritted teeth,
"C-Cumming! Don't waste a drop, Tsuna!"
Stroking frantically, Nawaki was aiming at Tsunade's adorable face. Now it was her turn to get showered in his thick fluids...And hopefully, drink them as eagerly as he did earlier.
XX
"Go ahead, Nawaki, cum nicely for your big sister..." Holding her fat boobs sexily, Tsunade was still lying down.
But like the good little cum whore she was for him now, she closed one eye and stretched her mouth open, awaiting the cum treat. This was a new experience for her. So it could be considered a cum baptism.
She didn't know how much men were supposed to pour out except for the gossipy kunoichis sharing their stories during tea time...But she was expecting Nawaki to make a nice, strong mess for her...
...Nawaki had already proven to be a stud in the last hour. And in her narcissistic mind, he'd naturally cum as proudly as any top-pedigree stallion was supposed to. Perhaps and, in all likelihood, more...She expected nothing less from her beloved brother.
XX
*Spurt!~~
*Spurt! Spurt!~~
Nawaki was a weeb in the past life. In the world he used to call Nijigen (2D) in the past life, surprising things happened…Such as cumshots making clearly audible, discernible sounds…Even more in his case,. Because of his superiorly strong cock and balls…
Before he was reborn, Nawaki already had a weakness for Tsunade. But now, his body was genuinely trying to knock her up.
Rugged, tingling feels— making him feel good like he never felt; with his neck and shoulders convulsing, Nawaki finally shot his milk. With blank eyes and an overall possessed countenance.
The ejaculation resulting from the libidinous strokes was muscularly demanding. Needless to say, the boy had never orgasmed so intensely...Not with such a dumb expression or such a hormonal thrill.
At that moment, when his dick unexpectedly mutated into a jittery garden hose, he was compelled to reassess his attraction to his sister.
Before the fart-sounding, grossly thick cum mash could land and taint her stunning face, he concluded that Tsunade was messing with his hypothalamus. And that she seemed to propel his testosterone production toward undomesticated heights.
XX
"Dammit, Nawaki, how could you cum that much?"
"...Do I arouse you that much?"
Tsunade snorted and said. She was amateurishly tending to the gooey milk Nawaki smeared on her chest and face. She looked annoyed, but as she groped her breasts and licked, Nawaki could see the enjoyment in her eyes.
Sitting next to her, his hands played with all the ass he could grope in her current posture when he smirkingly replied, "What do you think?"
She was giving him such a nice fuck, and now such a gorgeous show. The boy was ready to continue, but he lovingly and patiently watched her when she swallowed and cleaned his cum.
...If she didn't know how he felt about her yet, not just sexually, she was as dense as Sakura.
Recalling his sister's unborn Haruno student, he heard her say, "I probably do, huh?"
"Not just a little," Nawaki nodded.
"Hmm...You still look tense down there, but let's stop here for tonight." Tsunade eyed her brother's boner when she said.
"Eehhh. Why?" Nawaki asked, complaining cutely. After the love notifications, he knew he could manipulate her with magnetic words and push her to do whatever he wanted. But he had no interest in doing so. At least as long as Tsunade didn't plan to harm him like she did days before when she showed she could control erections.
...But that was only Tsunade. He would never be as domestic with other women. If one had to ask why he was like this with his beloved sister, the answer was in the question: She was his beloved sister.
XX
A minute later, Tsunade was starting to dress,
Before they went to sleep, though, Nawaki had come to terms with not going for a round two with Tsunade tonight; he still wanted to see more of her naked glory.
Remembering how he could easily do that, he recalled a recent notification when he suggested, "Tsunade, let's go and take a bath to clean up. We can't sleep dirty like this, can we?"
"A bath?" Tsunade turned her head with both an annoyed frown and a wry smile. "...Are you teasing me with my phobia now? That's not very nice of you after what we just did, Nawaki..."
"...If this is how you flirt with the ladies, you're not going to remain popular long, you know..."
"...I heard it works in other places, but in Konoha, most girls have honest behaviors and shy natures. They don't like to get teased like this."
"Really?" Nawaki rolled his eyes, listening.
Except for Hinata, he didn't remember any girl like this at the time of Naruto...Was the boy unlucky?
Not paying too much attention to his sister's strange description, he cooked up a lie the next second and explained to her how she was healed from any mental condition,
When she loudly asked him why he didn't mention this earlier that night, especially with Nono's issue, he said it had to do with having sex.
Hearing the reason, Tsunade awkwardly coughed and let the matter rest. Seconds after she did, she and Nawaki left the room with soap and some towels for the hot springs. When they walked, Nawaki reminded her how she was dirty, not to think of washing up after a sweaty fuck...But he also added how he liked dirty girls.
XX
"..."
At the same time,
Catching a glimpse of Nawaki's twitching cock underneath his pajama pants, Tsunade sighed and shook her head.
Her brother was a hentai yaro, and she liked such a bastard...There was no point saying anything after all they did. She just hoped this wouldn't end up like she thought it would.
XX
"Don't take the trouble; let's wash here fast."
Undressing, when Tsunade arrived with Nawaki at the hot springs, she said, coolly shrinking— Her tone not openly showing her reluctance when her brother was stepping out toward a particular direction,
Nawaki, who stopped walking, wasn't fooled. Despite shockingly witnessing how she didn't shake walking in, Tsunade was evidently still cagey about the idea of steaming water...She had trouble fathoming she was healed...
At that moment, the two of them were in the indoor units of the Senju baths. Which were artificially heated, Roman-inspired, and indoor-built Japanese bathhouses. Unlike the outdoor rockery springs dug within rectangular bamboo pens.
Except for the inconsequential differences in bathing style, his cute sister chose to stay indoors for one singular motive: Indoors, she could regulate the water temperature...
Chuckling to her not-so-covert antics, Nawaki replied plainly with an, "Okay."
He wasn't planning to let her wash with chilly water, anyway...And that wasn't because he cared about his erection but his sister's mental well-being...
There were plenty of hiding places and dozens of water faucets in the indoor bathhouse. Opening one gently and furtively, Nawaki let the temperature heat up.
"What are you doing all the way back there?" Tsunade was done taking her clothes off. Noticing Nawaki's little head peeking out behind a short wall, she frowned tiredly, saying. "...Stop playing hide and seek; come and scrub my back."
Though Tsunade didn't exactly glare when she spoke, she didn't look like she had any energy left for games. She looked more like his sensei than his lover at the moment.
This time, however, Nawaki didn't reply when she stared tiringly. Leaning down as he did his mischievous deeds, he raised the pressure and his head again once the water finally turned warm enough. Respectively.
Ready to cause trouble, he grinned ominously in her view.
"Hmmm? Why are you snickering like that?" Tsunade scowled. "W-Wait, what's the noise?"
Before she could comprehend his grinning behavior or think of a reactive countermeasure, he pulled up the high-pressured faucet from behind the wall and sprayed her.
"N-No!"
"Nawakiii, you jerk!!!"
What followed from Tsunade was a disgruntled yell and a shocked exclaim.
"..."
"Ehh?"
But then...Doused with water, her face looking a little dumb, she noticed the oddity. She was staring at her brother with astonishment. Her arms were still naturally and defensively guarding against his inconsiderate prank when he remarked, laughing,
"Hahaha..."
"...See? Healed. No need to thank me."
XX
*Suck, suck~~
Tsunade was scrubbing Nawaki's back when his boner went fully idiotic. Precum was gushing out of the tip again when she sighed and decided to give him a quick release— One not very typical.
She was sitting on her knees. Giving Nawaki a soaped handjob as he sucked her nipples like a starving newborn.
Drowned underneath her plump, heavy knockers, Nawaki could barely breathe. But he was too overjoyed to care.
XX
Feeling her brother throb from elation, Tsunade, who was feeling very nice too, chuckled, saying, "You can stand up if you want to cum on me."
"...Since we're already here, I'll just wash again."
The moment she said, Nawaki stood. Instantly.
Both of them started rubbing their own genitals. Nawaki was doing that with both hands. He was stroking his giant cock, eyes closed.
Tsunade herself was holding up one of her boobs to suck the nipple, and her other hand was petting her clitoris.
*Cumming!~~
*Squirtt~~
XX
The two of them cummed with emphasis after Nawaki exclaimed, him on her, starting from her forehead,
Tsunade herself spewed her plummy-smelling and angelic-tasting fluids on the tiled bathhouse floor.
Seeing that happen, as he got his cock sucked clean for the last time that night, Nawaki thought it was a waste. So he made a stern resolution...
XX
Nawaki didn't go with Tsunade to her room; the two of them split on the way back for one simple reason they both agreed on,
They shouldn't lie down together if they really want to sleep...
..
Back in his room alone deep into the night, the boy, who was now clean, empty of stress, and refreshed, relaxed, muttering,
"Nothing like a good fuck with my own sister..."
"OOoH...I'm so happy."
He said it out loud because it was the Senju clan. And if Tsunade was worried about Mito, he wasn't.
"Well, since it has turned like this, we'll have to marry." Nawaki already understood Senju traditions. He knew that after what he did tonight, years later, no matter how many girlfriends he got, he'll be advised to marry his sister by Mito and the elders.
She was strong, and strong Senju blood needed to reproduce with strong Senju blood.
Things could go differently if he wasn't planning to advertise their relationship...But how could he not?
He wanted to see Jiraiya and Dan's looks after they learned he was fucking Tsunade. He didn't want other admirers to keep coming to him with love letters either.
Some people like Danzo would be green with anxiety and fear, but Nawaki didn't care. As the Senju prince, people were bound to want his death. And that Shimura guy was first on his list in the future.
He didn't know how his predecessor died in the original work, but it most likely had to do with Danzo. Right? He was involved in everything that harmed the village.
'Thankfully, Hiruzen seems to be a good person in this alternate universe...'
Under his bedsheets, finally going to sleep, Nawaki thought.
'...Grandma said he's prepared a gift for my birthday. I wonder what it is...'
'...He wouldn't be too stingy as the Hokage.'
XX
At the same time, in front of Nawaki's room,
Someone with a greatsword strapped to her back and who had followed him from the bathhouse smiled—Smiled precisely after hearing something surprising that he'd muttered,
She was thinking juicily,
'I didn't think our proud Senju history would repeat with that retarded lass...I don't know why, but she had it out for me from the womb...'
Kanako didn't hate but never liked Tsunade very much. Or Tsunade's mother. This all had to do with them looking slightly like Kanako...Yes, Kanako never wished to concede that the mother and daughter were almost her perfect doppelgangers.
Tsunade often caused trouble for her too. So it never helped with the narcissistic, sometimes egomaniacal issues she had.
'...She's more interesting than I thought, isn't she?'
'...But then again...What should I do with this useless info...Princess incest? That's nothing worth having tea over for us, Senju...'
The person thinking all this, then remembering the nature of her clan, was Kanako Senju. Nawaki's oldest aunt. She wasn't a busybody, but now she was in charge of the night guard.
These days, she was not just irritated with her cousin Tamatsu but a little with her niece Tsunade...It just wasn't as easy to cause trouble for the latter. For a lot of reasons...
..
Minutes later,
Waiting for her nephew's breath to change, when she knew he was asleep, Kanako entered his room,
Ignoring the fearful maids, after verifying something, she left smirking. Finding out she had big business with the man— only little in age— in the room, she temporarily retreated. Greedily Licking her lips...
Apparently, Senju history repeating itself didn't have much to do with her niece being dapper than she imagined...Her nephew was packing something too nice not to give it a steamy ride in the hot springs...
Kanako Senju...This woman— a barbaric greatsword master who typically loved things large in size, was from an old and difficult Senju school. A school similar but which also differed greatly from Butsuma Senju's...
With all that said, however, apart from Mito, she was the closest relative in blood to Nawaki and Tsunade. She was their mother's big sister.
XX
Early the next day, Tsunade was going to be busy today with mental patients; she had tests to conduct for the sake of her new sister,
Waking up after she left, Nawaki recalled that he needed to meet and have lunch with his school buddies from the Ino-Shika-Cho when he arrived at said sister's room,
"Nono, are you sleeping? I'm coming in," At the door, the boy knocked and said. It was still early, but he wanted to see if she was ready to go and have breakfast with him and Mito.
Her having to attend school wasn't until a lot later, so it was smarter to let the girl sleep in a little. However, school seemed to be a joke for Tsunade; Nono wouldn't go long if she kept going.
Because it was like this, naturally, Nawaki wanted to spend quality time with his new sister. He liked her very much already.
XX
Nono, who couldn't speak, obviously didn't reply. Nawaki only knocked to respect her privacy and show he was about to step in.
Nono was only 7 years old, but Nawaki would rather not do to her what he did not like to be done to him. This ideology did not apply in some areas of life, however.
From his many bad experiences, he knew being selfless in those areas was akin to asking to get beaten or cucked. In some matters, it was really *every man for himself, god for all.*
When Nawaki finally got in, he was surprised to find an already fully dressed and ready Nono.
...He wasn't sure if she dressed between the moment he knocked and entered, but he wouldn't ask and embarrass her...If she did, the girl was truly a phenomenon...A ninja one...
Nono proudly wore her glasses and held her chalk and slate when he asked, "Want to go and have breakfast?"
Nono communicated one of her two favorite responses when she nodded to say yes. Yesses and nos were quick and easy.
Smiling, Nawaki walked up to her, held her hand, and said, "Come on, let's go and ask the cooks to whip us up something nice."
Nono nodded again— Her face blushing a little.
XX
Nawaki was seating with Nono and his grandma at the breakfast table. He and Mito were relaxedly watching the new Senju princess devour eggs and some rice when the old woman sighed and said to him,
"Nawaki, we need to get her some new clothes. We can't let her attend the school like this..."
Yesterday, Mito had given Nono something to sleep. Something the young maids usually wore. But while okay to wear at home with her new family, the attire was too big. It was also not elegant enough for Mito to let the new Senju princess attend school with it.
Nono was eating unbothered when Nawaki suggested, "Why don't we have the maids look through some of Tsunade's old clothes? I'm sure she'll fit in some."
"Oh right," Mito said, nodding. But then, frowning, she asked, "Where's Tsunade, by the way?"
"She's outside. She's got important stuff to do. I'll explain to you later." Nawaki said, not developing. He didn't want Nono to know they were planning to heal her. If she did, she wouldn't be focusing at school.
...Well, you never knew with Nono. She wasn't easily fazed...But that was his own careful consideration...
XX
About three hours later, Konoha academy,
After training some genjutsu in his room with a maid, Nawaki accompanied his new sister to school.
He was shamelessly getting her used to having her hand held when they arrived at the gates, and he offered, "Want me to take you inside?"
The children and the few adults who recognized his identity were whispering things and staring at them when Nono surprised him again when she funnily wrote on her slate, *It's okay, you're going to turn my best friend's head if you do. She's a bit stupid around handsome boys.*
"..." Startled by his sister's answer in more than one way, Nawaki didn't have time to thank her for the unexpected and spontaneous praise.
Was she talented for incest? Was incest even a talent?
Nawaki was thinking these foolish and random thoughts when he saw Nono write, *You can come in if you insist, though.*
"Aah. No, that's okay. Do your thing." Nawaki woke up and replied, awkward sweat on his cheek. Nono was scary. He felt that if he went in with her to her classroom, something that wouldn't benefit him could happen.
He didn't know why.
Planning to say goodbye to her, he suddenly recalled something and inquired, "Who's your best friend, by the way?"
He was somewhat curious about this.
Nono erased her slate and wrote something. Turning it proudly, Nawaki's face was stunned when he read, *She's called Mebuki Tsuji. Why do you ask?*

8