Battle tournament part 3
336 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Iida as expected tried to rush to push Todoroki out of the arena, unfortunately Shoto stopped him on his tracks by freezing his engines and his legs. 

" Ahh! " You could hear Iida grunting as he grasped his legs.

Sekizan observed as midnight assessed the state of the student, judging his state, she then proceeded to announce the results.

" The winner is Todoroki Shoto!" She said to the crowd.

Sekizan commented as he watched Iida grunting being carried out of the stage by medics.

" He rushed in without a plan, it's good that Todoroki did not create a wall in the way of his dash, it would be sad to see poor Iida getting carried out of the stage with all his bones fractured." He said seriously to Kirishima. The people who was listening to their conversation flinched imagining the scene.

" Hey, stop it! You should go prepare for your fight, what are you doing here still?" Kirishima tried to rush him out, the image of a broken Iida getting carried away was a sad thing to see.

" Heh, relax I'm going." Sekizan said and jumped from the stand landing at the stage softly. 

Bakugo was climbing the stage as well, glaring at him as he walked. He was focused on trying to concentrate on the coming battle. He knew that this one was going to be difficult.

" He we are again folks, we got on the right the red menace of 1A, one hit one kill, the ruthless martial artist who do not differentiate between genders, he is the one who truly believe in gender equality, Scarlatti Sekizan!" Present Mic did his quip introduction as usual, trying his best to annoy his victim.

" On our left, the explosive teen, the unstable pomeranian, the angry dandelion, he is another believer in gender equality, Bakugou Katsuki!!" 

" Shut up you bastard! " Bakugou shouted at present mic, clearly livid at his introduction.

"Alright, let the fight begin!" Midnight announced the start of the match.

Bakugo immediately launched a explosion in Sekizan direction in a preemptive action, expecting him to rush in close.

Sekizan in turn did began to run at Bakugou direction, seeing his action to prevent his approach he used a Geppo to dodge up from the radius of the explosion and continued his approach. 

Katsuki saw him and continued to use blasts to desorient his opponent, trying to gain time to prepare for close confrontation.

Sekizan continued to evade the explosions, using the change in the atmospheric pressure to guide his body out of harm's way, using the air as a stepping stone to get close, his eyes did not leave his target like a hawk focusing on his prey.

Finally getting close from above he did a front flip to a axe kick aiming at Bakugou head using gravity as his helper.

Bakugou in turn evaded the kick by leaning back as he aimed his left hand at Sekizan torso charging for a blast.

Striking the ground with his feet as his opponent got out of the way, Sekizan immediately used his right palm to guide Bakugou hand away from his body, an explosion sounded behind him as the teen used his quirk.

*Boom*

Sekizan immediately punched his opponent in the stomach with his free left hand, aiming to gauge his reactions.

"Uhhgh!" Bakugou grunted and used his quirk as propulsion with his right hand to get out of the line of fire, moving to the side and trying to flank the ginger, aiming his hand to his eye level and using a new type of explosion.

" Stun grenade!" He shouted, hoping to desorient his opponent to get space to breathe.

*Bang!*

A bright and loud flash of light aimed to blind found the eyes of Sekizan causing temporary lack of vision. Bakugo in turn scaped and got in a long distance to regain so footing.

Sekizan was temporarily blind and the volume of the blast made him lose confidence in two of his senses. So he relied on his nose and the wind on his skin to base his perception.

Bakugo in a comfortable distance took his chance to charge a big explosion to end the fight.

" Maximum firepower!!" Bakugou shouted as he used his sweat to his maximum to launch a massive explosion at Sekizan direction.

Sekizan even without his vision and hearing used his nose to locate the direction of his opponent. He felt the direction of the explosion, sensing that the size of the blast was too large to perfectly evade, he used a more direct approach.

" Rankyaku!" He kicked a air sickle in the middle of the blast dividing it in half, opening a way for him to maneuver on.

*Kaboom!*

*Zing*

Using the path he created he immediately used Soru and closed the distance, using the momentum he gained with Soru he ended his rush on a side kick in Bakugou's guts launching out of the arena and into the wall of the stadium. ( An: I imagined Bruce Lee kicking his heavy bag in this side kick, if you never saw that footage I recommend you see it, it's amazing to see the power a person can generate with just his body.)

It all happened fast, the crowd did not have time to react as Bakugou used his super move and Sekizan defended and countered, all they saw was the body of Bakugo flying out of the stage and impacting the wall, falling in the ground unconscious, probably concussed.

"OOOOHHH !!!!" The crowd exploded, as the smoke of the attack left the arena showing Sekizan with his leg extended in a sidekick stance, he slowly got his leg down and lifted his arm in a victory pose.

" Ohh, and it's one more battle that come to its conclusion, if you blink you miss, what a awesome show of firepower by Bakugou Katsuki, what a spectacular show of innovation from Sekizan, defending a massive blast and counter attacking as his opponent was recovering from his previous move. Very impressive indeed." Mic shouted, that was a very impressive fight.

Sekizan was surprised by Bakugou's resilience, how he can control the type of explosion he makes to make a stun grenade is a mystery for him still, he was sure caught by surprise. Getting out of the stage to rest for the last round he proceeded to go to the waiting room.

Getting there he encountered Kirishima, he got there because the final will be next. He had to see his friend before he got out to compete in the final match.

" Wow man, that was a sick fight. Did you get hurt by that blast? You ran right through the middle of it." Kirishima asked, he saw Sekizan run to the explosion instead of away from it.

" Hehe thanks, that bakugo surprised me with his control of his quirk, but it was a fun fight." Sekizan said, his eyes were already fine from the previous attack.

He drank a good amount of water as his next fight he will probably need it and waited for his name to be called again.

(An: a shorter chapter because my brain is slow today, probably the result of me sleeping late. Next chapter I'm gonna take my time to write as I want to do a good job in the choreography of the fight, I have to meditate to come up with a good fight scene, it's the best part of the writing process.

You folks leave me some stones to keep this story's ball rolling. 

Don't stray from the path folks, I leave you guys with a quote I saw from Hagakure the way of the samurai.

" Even if a samurai's head were to be suddenly cut off, he should still be able to perform one more action with certainty.

Though his head is cut off, he should not die." )

21