Chapter 3: Vice captain of the crew
3k 1 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch 3: Vice captain of the crew

Momousagi Gion look at Koch calmly and slowly drew out the famous meito sword called Konpira, crushing it down with a terrifying momentum and the whole ship sank several meters down.

There is no damage to the ship, the ship just shank few meter down because of Gion force but it return back to normal.

"So strong."

Hancock gritted her teeth tightly she is not Gion opponent, she is only sixteen years old and still far too weak compare to her future self and Momousagi Gion is twenty-eight years old strongest Vice Admiral.

Momousagi Gion gave Koch an expressionless look, then look at the three Hancock sisters. Hancock raise her head proudly, without taking a step back.

"You are not the main culprit, you are also the victim, go away i will say that i didn't find any of you to the Marine headquarters"

The three Boa sisters look at her, their heart move slightly, they look at Momousagi Gion in surprise.

Are you really going to let us go? The escaped slaves, Celestial Dragons gave orders to kill and all of them must be recovered and executed. The escaped slaves are the shame as Pirates and criminals in front of Celestial Dragons..

'Not all Marines are lackeys of World Government.' Hancock's eyes were less hostile.

"Leave immediately and I will act like nothing happened but if you didn't leave I can only take you back it is my duty." Momousagi Gion gave the final order.

Facing Momousagi Gion powerful momentum, Hancock still took a step forward: "I..."

Hancock just about say something when a sharp blade slid past her. A pink flying slash cut through the night, cut through the sea and split the sea to the depths of darkness that cannot be seen.

"If you don't go now, you won't have the chance later and there is only death." Momousagi Gion look at them coldly.

"Hmph, why should i listen to you, unless you let Koch go or i won't leave." Hancock didn't want to leave alone she want to leave together with Koch.

"Impossible, he is the main culprit and the World Government will stop him at all costs. If I don't bring him back I will have to bear the responsibility." Momousagi Gion shook her head and pointed her sharp blade at Koch.

"He is not a prisoner but a benefactor who rescued us. Didn't Marine claim to stand up for justice? Why do you want to catch Koch."

The three Boa sisters all stand up.The two younger sisters under the suffocating momentum, shrouded in death, stand by Koch's side fearlessly.

"Are you sure?" Momousagi Gion's eyes are sharp

"Even if I say that i didn't find you today to the Fleet Admiral, in the future Marine will do everything in their power to search for you and capture you guys. If you stay with him, sooner or later you will be caught by Marine and put to death, aren't you afraid?"

"Not afraid. Compared to death the nightmare of the past is the most terrifying." Hancock take her stand with a firm tone.

"Well, now that the choice has been made." Momousagi Gion slowly raise her sword.

Hancock clench her fists slowly, and the two sisters take the form of giant anaconda and king cobra ready to fight.

"That is enough sister Gion please don't scare them." Koch gently push Momousagi Gion's blade away stepped forward and couldn't help but flicked Momousagi Gion's forehead.

"I was so worried about you."

Momousagi Gion open her eyes, her sharp aura and cold eyes disappear Instead she look at Koch dotingly she couldn't help hug him.

"Little Koch, don't do this kind of crazy thing like today in the future you'll scared me to death."

"what?"

The three Boa sisters were surprised as they look at this scene they are dumbfounded, lots of question mark on their head.

"Little Koch you have a good eye for people." Momousagi Gion look at the three Boa sisters with satisfaction, they have the consciousness to die for Koch, Gion is very satisfied. She would never tolerate someone with bad intentions approaching Koch.

"What's your name?" Momousagi Gion ask Hancock curiously, she felt Hancock has strong talent and will be quite powerful in future.

"What?" Hancock couldn't react for a while blinking her wide eyes.

"Let me introduce you, she is my sister, the vice-captain of our pirate group." Koch introduced the identity of Momousagi Gion to the three Hancock sisters.

"Big sister." Momousagi Gion added raising her chest.

Koch is eighteen years old and neighbors with Momousagi Gion they are from same island and are childhood sweethearts they grew up together.

Before Hancock and her two sister joined the Pirates crew, the 150,000 combat power that Koch have came from Momousagi Gion and she wasn't even at her peak strength.

The peak strength of the One Piece human is around 40+ years old and Momousagi Gion who is not even 30 years old, She is in the stage of rapid improvement in strength. She is the future Admiral candidates, after Kizaru and the others retire, she will have the high probability of becoming the new Admiral. She Just recently became Marine Vice Admiral. Her strength far exceeds the general Marine Vice Admiral, and now she has the combat power of the emperor's commander level.

"Is that so?"

Hancock breath a sigh of relief she was scared to death and thought she was going to die here.The two sisters also cheered now they have a strong captain, as well as the vice-captain Gion, their lives are guaranteed.

A smile appeared on the corner of Hancock's mouth, but when she saw the two brothers and sisters whispering together, her eyes dimmed slightly, and she bit their fingers: "Could this be the legendary... affair?"

"Sister Gion, are you really going to leave the Marine?" Koch didn't want to force her to follow and protect him..

"Little Koch for my sake you join the Marine , for my sake you even lower your head to the world's nobles, I know you don't want to be a marine and I also don't approve of such Marine and their corrupted justice."

Koch look and lovingly " Welcome to the crew sister."

"Thank you and now its yours responsibility to take care of me from now on" Gion look at Koch with a smile.

"Where do we go next captain?, have you thought about it? My identity should be able to delay marine for a while but not too long."

Koch look at her beautiful face "Who knows, let's the sea decides our next destination"

Momousagi stared blankly at Koch's face. "Little Koch has grown up and become such a fine man."

After a small smile, Momousagi Gion walk towards the cabin: "In the Holy Land, it annoys me to death, I can finally take a bath and relax."

She look back at Koch "little Koch....Do you want to bath together? "

Koch: "...?"

"Hahaha, you're still shy...."

"Stop talking." Koch's face became red..

 

You can read this fanfiction on, Webnovel, Scribblehub and fanfiction. net.

52