Chapter 4: They are just neighbors.
2.6k 2 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch 4: They are just neighbors.

Marine Headquarter Marineford.

All the lights are on, Sirens are creating loud noise, many marines are running here and there, it was almost like it was daytime, many people wake up due to such noise and angry because it was still midnight.

All the Marines executives who are vice admiral and above are gathered together in meeting room.

Sengoku, who had just become Fleet Admiral sat on the main seat with a gloomy expression on his face.

Akainu and Aokiji, who had just become Admiral walked in and take their seat and Kizaru, who was about to become Admiral had a casual and leisurely attitude as he walked in, feeling Sengoku's anger he quickly take a seat in a state of danger, he does not even dare to drink the tea that was just served.

It is not everyday that such meeting is held in middle of night and looking at Sengoku serious face they knew something big happened, everyone were in a tense mood except for Garp, he walked in yawning.

"What happened?, why did you gather all of us in the middle of night?, I am still sleepy I need a warm bed."

Sengoku wasn't in the mood to fight with his old friend in such situations, his eyes swept over everyone present. This is the real power of Marine headquarter, all of them are Vice Admiral and above.

"Since everyone is here let's start the meeting."

Sengoku's tone was flat, but everyone could feel that there was a volcano about to erupt in Sengoku's words.

"Not long ago, someone invaded The Holy Land of Mariejois, set fire to all parts of the ancient city and released all the slaves."

As soon as this word comes out, everyone were shocked and their sleepiness disappeared. They all looked incredibly horrified, the sound of swallowing saliva came one after another.

"Hahaha, the Celestial Dragons's slaves are rescued and the city was in fire, it is a good news." Garp patted his thigh excitedly and laughed out loud.

Everyone looked at Garp in admiration, only you have the courage to say such words infront of sengoku.

"Garp!!" Sengoku don't mind if Garp say something like this to him alone but saying infront of all Vice Admiral is bad for Marine reputation.

"Well, it's rude to say that, i will not say anymore and won't laugh." Garp automatically covered his mouth but he was still laughing inside.

Everyone of them have many questions in their head..

"Who is it? Who has such courage and strength?"

"In the history of eight hundred years, no one has ever done it."

"It's more incredible than having a pirate become the sea emperor."

"Sengoku, the Vice Admiral who is guarding The Holy Land now is Gion, how is the situation?, What happen to her?"

The chief of staff Tsuru asked about Gion, which she valued very much, she even think Gion as a younger sister and trained her when she was on her ship.

"There are two culprits, and the name of the first culprit is still unknown. This is his photo."

Sengoku posted the photos on the boad , everyone looked at the photo of young man who look around 18 years old.

"It's so scary, to do such crazy things at such young age, the sea is getting more and more scary." Kizaru's iconic voice is heard and everyone is thinking the same thing.

"If he can do such things at young age what will he do when he gets older. This kind of unforgivable sinner must be suppressed by forceful means to maintain World Government and Marine's dignity." Akainu clenched his fist and slammed it on the table.

"Do any of you know him?" Sengoku asked everyone.

Just now, when he saw the photo sent back from world government he felt that he had seen him somewhere before but can't remember about him.

"It's him?" The Chief of Staff Tsuru know about Koch, she knew he was the younger brother of Gion but she can't understand how can Koch attack the Holy Land he was not that strong.

Tsuru is not the only one who recognised Koch, Zephyr and Tokikake both knew about him, especially Tokikake.

"Do you know him tsuru?" Sengoku asked Tsuru.

"I remember that he is Gion's younger brother." Chief of Staff Tsuru was certain that this photo is of Koch, she explain the relation between Gion and Koch to sengoku.

"Yes, Gion's younger brother." Tokikake gritted his teeth. He like Gion and always tries to woo her but all of his plan were destroyed by this guy, he hated him but he can't touch him, he knew Gion cared about Koch and will always protect him. There is no way to teach him a lesson, but he can only suffer from time to time but now he was happy, Koch is criminal and will be gone there is no one to stop him, he start to daydream about Gion..

"Gion's younger brother?" Sengoku is having a headache.

Gion has been the supreme commander of the Marine Corps in the Holy Land these past few months and her younger brother invaded The Holy Land to free the slaves, and he succeeded, something is not right he start to feel uneasy.

"Impossible, he was very weak, and was at the bottom of the recruit camp."

Zephyr also remembered and couldn't believe it "His strength, it's impossible to do all this."

"What's the matter? He was a member of the recruit camp, why did he leave?" Sengoku looked at Zephyr.

The main culprit who inveded The Holy Land and free all the slaves was a Marine. Marine couldn't bear such a responsibility. As soon as he became a fleet Admiral, he had to bear such a heavy responsibility. Sengoku no longer dared to think about how to face the Five Elders.

"He wasn't a marine and was only in the recruit camp and was fired." Zephyr looked at Koch's photo with disgust, it was not just Marine that take the responsibility he was in charge of recruit camp and he will also be responsible for Koch action.

Everyone looks at Zephyr.

fired?

A newcomer who does such a feat how can he be expelled from the recruiting camp. why?

"Zephyr, why did you fired him?"

Sengoku slapped the table angrily, 'was it because he was fired and was dissatisfied with Marine and World Government, that he did such a thing, if that was the case then Zephyr will be responsible.'

"In the recruit camp, he couldn't keep up with the other students at all. His talent was very poor. Although he worked hard, he was at the bottom."

Sengoku's face darkened even more. Even if the talent is poor with the fact that he was Gion younger brother he should not be fired.

"Sengoku, do you still remember around three years ago, when you visited the recruit camp, you saw Koch fighting with others. At that time, you said, "Why did recruit camp even accept people with no future, so I fired him." Zephyr said to sengoku. 'Isn't that what you meant by Sengoku?'

"What?" Sengoku look at Zephyr, Such thing happned he doesn't remember at all.

"Zephyr, even so, you shouldn't fired him. I remember that when Koch entered the recruiting camp, he did not rely on Gion's relationship, but at his own expense, right?"

Chief of Staff Tsuru knew the most about the Gion family, many think that Koch was taking advantage of Gion but Tsuru knew that was all fake, Without Koch, it would be difficult for Gion to become what she is now.

When Koch was four years old, his homeland was invaded by pirates and was destroyed. The four year old child and the fourteen year old girl depended on each other for life. They supported each other and survived.

"Yes." Zephyr nodded.

The recruiting camp at Marine Headquarters is made up of talented young men who are from all over the world but due to high number of Marine recruit the HQ can't spend all their wealth on new member so the new member need to pay high amount to became a marine, unless you are extremely talented or have eaten a devil fruit.

Koch was reluctant to let Gion suffer, he doesn't want to take advantage of Gion, So he spend a lot of money to enter the recruit camp.

"The recruit need to pay high amount of money and even after entry they are not consider Marine unless they pass the test. We cannot fire them until the training period is finished. We took all his money and fired him before training period end obviously he will be angry." A vice admiral said, some marine with a strong sense of justice do not think that freeing slaves is a crime.

Sengoku's face was as black as charcoal. He don't have any words to say.

"Hide his identity, he is a criminal, and we will do our best to encircle and suppress him." Sengoku gave an order, other things are not important they need to catch Koch first. The Five Elders have given a death order. Bring the main culprit Koch and the accomplice Tiger to justice, regardless of life or death.

"Sengoku, what about Gion?" Chief of Staff Tsuru asked.

"I believe in Gion, she is Marine who upholds justice and will not be affected by family affection. Besides, you have said that he and Gion are not siblings, they were just neighbours."

 

Thank you guys for reading.. You can read this fanfiction on, Webnovel, Scribblehub and fanfiction. net.

51