Chapter 16: Sixteen Devil Fruits.
1.8k 2 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 16: Sixteen Devil Fruits.

The Holy Land Mariejois. The World government meeting hall.

Marine high level came one after another into the meeting hall but their expressions were ugly.

It's okay to be tricked by Koch, but now with the tag of marine traitor on their head they are not feeling good about this meeting. Everyone's gloomy face seems to be full of sweat.

On other hand Garp look all fine and well, the meeting hall is quite so he is feeling great. He want to make a joke about the situation but when he vaguely felt the aura of many people in the room locked at him, Garp deside to keep quite.

Five Elders are seated on their seat reading the document in their hand.

The quiet atmosphere passed minute by minute, and cold sweat began to form on Sengoku's forehead, little by little.

After a long time.

"Humph!" The Five Elders snorted at the same time.

Sengoku was taken aback, the Five Elders threw the documents at Sengoku's feet: "Fortunately, we didn't find the place where you betrayed, otherwise."

These days the Five Elders were going through all the records of Marine's top management, documenting all their actions within Marine. They have no doubt that Marines are innocent and they did not betrayed the World government.

Sengoku breathed a sigh of relief.

"Sengoku, you bastard, Koch used to be a member of Marine recruit camp. He was going to become a great Marine,  and you actually fired him, made him a criminal who invaded the Holy Land, and made Vice Admiral Gion turn against us, you bastard."

The Five Elders scolded Sengoku mercilessly.

Sengoku lower his heads.

Akainu and the others face looked even more ugly, their Marine dignity was trampled underfoot.

"Now in the whole world, the world government has become the joke of the sea. You say, what are you going to do about this?" The Five Elders stared at Sengoku badly.

"Marine will do whatever it takes to surround Koch and capture or kill him" Sengoku issued a military order.

"How long will it take to capture him?"

Sengoku was speechless for a moment, How long will it take the marine to catch Koch, he does not know, the marines has completely lost track of Koch and now he has no idea where Koch is going. In the vast sea, trying to find and catch Koch is difficult! Very difficult!

"Does it continue to be the same as before, Marine is like a headless fly who just sit there and gets played like a monkey? Continue to be a joke." The Five Elders scoffed at Marine.

In the past half a month they tried to catch Koch but there was no result instead Enies Lobby was destroyed.

Sengoku does not know what is Koch next destination and where is Koch now, he has no answer.

"I have a way." Akainu stood up, Everyone looked at Akainu.

"Sakazuki, what plan do you have, say it!"

"We need to lure him out" Akainu explained his plan.

"Public execution of those slaves, Koch freed the slaves from The Holy Land, he freed the slaves from Enies Lobby, we will lure Koch to come to the rescue of these slaves and then deploy heavy troops."

Everyone quickly thinks about the success rate of Akainu's plan.

Aokiji frowned and didn't like this plan: " It's been almost half a month, slaves have been hiding in various places in the sea, and the marks on their bodies are also covered by tattoos. It is difficult to catch slaves."

"We don't need to cacth those slaves, we just need to arrest others random people."

Aokiji's displeased expression deepened, Garp frowned at the extreme Akainu.

However, the Five Elders were a little excited. As long as they could catch Koch, no matter how many ordinary people they sacrificed, they would be happy to do it. "Sakazuki, how sure are you that you will succeed?"

"I have no idea." Akainu wasn't so sure.

The chief of staff Tsuru said: "There are too many loopholes in this plan of public execution, everyone will knows that this is a conspiracy, Koch will never come, He is a pirate, why should a pirate fight against world government for the sake of slaves.

If he doesn't come, Marine and world government's reputation will suffer a huge loss, even if he came to the rescue how will the world view this?"

'Pirate Koch came to free the slaves regardless of his life and death, Marine and world government are despicable and shameless, where is the justice?'

The Five Elders were persuaded, the success rate is not high, but Akainu's proposal gave the Five Elders something to think about.

"It's a good plan to attract him and let him take the initiative to expose himself, as long as you lure him out, it's easy to solve him." The Five Elders looked at Sengoku.

"Koch used to be Marine, what weaknesses does he have, what hobbies does he have?"

"Weakness?" Sengoku start thinking about the reports about Koch, everything about Koch, he investigated, the weakness in the past was that his talent was too poor, but now it is no longer a weakness, he has become a monster.

Hobby?, The only thing he cared about was Gion, who had already defected with him, his homeland was destroyed, so he had no weakness.

"Pirates are nothing but fame and fortune. There is always something to expose him." The Five Elders do not believe that there is no weak person in this world. "Gold, silver and treasures should be useless to him."

The Five Elders looked down at all of Koch's intel, Suddenly they find a certain information.

"He is not a Devil Fruit user. In your investigation it is written that, Gion has been working hard to complete the task and improve her achievements in the past few years, in order to help her exchange for a good Devil Fruit at the Marine headquarters."

Devil Fruit, the treasure of the sea.

"How about we lure him out with Devil Fruit?" The Five Elders looked at Sengoku and others, Will this plan succeed?

Sengoku lowered his head in thought and nodded: "The success rate is very high, but with Koch's current combat power, ordinary Devil Fruit will be useless for him, if we want to lure him out we need strong Devil fruit."

"How many Devil Fruits are inside Marine Headquarter?"

Sengoku replied: "Sixteen, but all of those Devil Fruits are weak ones, He is only eighteen years old, and his talent is stronger than Gion. The devil fruit that can attract his attention should be of high value."

"To lure him out, we need a Devil Fruit that can rivals kaido and Whitebeard's."

Thank you for supporting... You can read this fanfiction on, Webnovel, Scribblehub and fanfiction. net.

41