Chapter 19: Invincible Defense.
1.7k 0 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 19: Invincible Defense.

Sabaody Archipelago, Shakky's Rip-off Bar.

"How is Koch so sure that this is Marine's conspiracy, I didn't see it. There is no any big movement from the Marines" Rayleigh, who was listening the conversation between Koch and Shakky was confused.

"I don't know." Shakky also shook her head, she collected information from diffrent sources but still couldn't find anything that relate cocos Devil Fruit incident to the marines and world government. She was also puzzled why Koch made such a judgment.

"Since Koch has guessed it, he will not take the risk." Shakky said to Rayleigh.

Rayleigh nodded in approval: "That's natural. Koch and Gion are not the opponent of Akainu. They are young and need to grow up, they will definitely not take the risk."

.....

'New Dawn' Sun and Moon Pirates.

Koch was in deep thought.

"Koch, what's wrong?" When Gion saw that Koch was in deep thought she could not help but ask.

"Gion, would you like to become a Devil Fruit user?" Koch looked at Gion and asked.

Since World government and marine were sending such a precious gift, why should he reject them.

After the Achievement Points cross hundred thousand mark their ship 'New Dawn' will have new function, 'Invincible Defence of one hour per day', so Koch was not afraid of Akainu's ambush.

"Devil Fruit user, what kind of Devil Fruit?" Gion asked curiously.

"Tori-Tori no Mi model Phantom Phoenix" Koch replied.

Momousagi Gion was shocked, she had read about this Devil Fruit in 'Devil Fruit Encyclopedia'.

"Koch, when did you get this Devil Fruit?" Momousagi Gion hugged Koch's hand excitedly.

"But I don't want it, you should eat it, you are the captain, you are more suitable than me."

"I don't have the Devil fruit yet, but there is a chance."

Koch understand Gion more than anyone else, despite saying she does not want it, he knew she want to eat this Devil Fruit, she want to become stronger just to protect him.

Koch was not interested in eating Devil Fruit himself, if he ate one only his strength will increase but if Gion ate the Devil Fruit not only she will become stronger, Koch strength will also increase by same amount. This is double benefit.

"Gion, do we have an eternal pose for cocos Island?"

"We have."

Momousagi Gion is very motivated to get this Devil Fruit for Koch, she take out the eternal pose.

New Dawn's route was changed, next destination cocos island.

"It will take about a week to reach the cocos Island." Momousagi Gion frowned slightly, she was afraid that this Devil Fruit would be taken by someone else.

Koch looked at Gion and understand what she was thinking. "If I don't show up, this Devil Fruit will never leave the cocos Island and will not be eaten."

Momousagi Gion was puzzled. "Why?"

"This is a gift that Marine and World government had prepared for me and if i doesn't show up, how can the gift be opened." Koch laughed.

Momousagi Gion's expression changed suddenly, it turned out to be the conspiracy of the Marines and World Government. It is very dangerous to go to cocos island.

Gion want to remind Koch, it is very risky, she doesn't want Koch to get any harm but looking at Koch's firm gaze, Gion doesn't say anything and silently made a decision in her heart to do whatever it takes to get this Devil Fruit for Koch.

'In a week, the Achievement Point will definitely exceed 100,000.'

After that Koch explain his plan to his crew members.

"When we reach the cocos island, Gion and I will disembark, and you four will stay on the ship. As long as you are on the ship, you will be absolutely safe." Koch instructed the girls.

"?????" Hancock and the others looked at their ship 'New Dawn', although the ship was made from Adam's wood and is strong, they don't think that the ship will be safe from a Marine Admiral.

Momousagi Gion clutched the railing, she was confident, with her strength she could destroy this ship in an instant, Is it really safe?

"The ships will have one hour of invincible Defence for one hour every day."

Koch don't want to hide anything from his crew except for the system.

They will not understand about the system.

"One hour of Invincible Defence for one hour every day, Really?"  Momousagi Gion's was surprised. She looked at the ship and couldn't belive there is such a ability, she had never heard this type of things before. She looked at Koch.

'Why is Koch so mysterious?, there are so many secrets.'

Koch could feel it, all the girls are little afraid and they are training hard, they are going against Marine Admiral after all. In the face of a behemoths like the World Government and Marines, how can anyone stay calm.

.....

New Dawn is moving fast.

Koch began to think about the plan, the ship will have an Invincible Defence only for one hour, the defence is like a invisible barrier around the ship, as long as you are on the ship you are absolutely safe but once you leave the ship there is no protection.

'Although my strength can be compare to an Admiral but I am definitely not Akainu's opponent now, Akainu Combat Power should be between 280k to 300k. Our main objective is about getting the Devil Fruit, after we got the Devil Fruit we need to retreat immediately to the ship and activate the Defence, one hour is enough to get rid of any pursuit and I am sure there will not be any Marine's warship to follow us, so the only problem is how to snatch the Devil Fruit.'

If the marines bring their warship near the island then all the pirates will leave the island immediately and marine's plan will failed.

'Let's not follow the example of luffy, who charge at the enemy base without any plan. We need a good plan and I am sure I need to fight with Akainu, although I am still weaker than Akainu but I can still fight with him for sometime and that is enough."

Within few days 'New Dawn' is getting closer to cocos island.

The cocos Island has long been caught in the flames of war, in order to snatch the Devil Fruit, the pirates fought desperately and new pirates kept coming to join the Devil Fruit war.

Whenever a pirate catch the treasure box that contain the Devil Fruit, he will be killed just a few seconds later, the treasure box kept changing owners over the time until that man appear.

Thank you for supporting.... You can read this fanfiction on, Webnovel, Scribblehub and fanfiction. net.

39