Chapter 28: Underground Emperor.
1.7k 0 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 28: Underground Emperor.

The Holy Land Mariejois.

"I have a plan."

"????"

Sengoku, Akainu and Tokikake looked at the Five Elders curiously. We just failed the mission and you say that you have a new plan, do you want to fail again?

Did the humiliation is not enough for World Government and they want more, are they masochistic?.

Sengoku would like to remind the Five Elders, that the best option is to gather information about Koch defence ability but he knew the Five Elders won't listen to him.

Sengoku thought that the Five Elders are going to use the same trick again so he asked.

"Do the Five Elders want to lure Koch again and send two Admirals to catch him this time?"

Listening to Sengoku's questions, the face of Five Elders darkened.

Akainu's face also darkened because he knew he was not Admirals sengoku spoke of, he was already demoted to Rear Admiral.

Aokiji and Kizaru, looked at each others, they don't want to catch Koch, looking at the Akainu situation they both knew, Koch is not simple guy and they don't want to get demoted and humiliated.

After listening to Akainu's explanation, they both knew Koch strenght was equal to Admirals and Gion with her Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit, she will be also troublesome to deal with and there is also the defence which can block all the attacks from Akainu and Tokikake, so it is impossible for them to catch Koch without proper information about Koch and his pirate crews.

"Do marines have any good Devil Fruits to lure him again in our trap?,Do you think that Koch will fall into our trap again?" The Five Elders scolded Sengoku, just thinking about the loss of the Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit 'Tori-Tori no Mi model Phantom Phoenix', their heart start to hurt.

"Then, what is the plan the Five Elders spoke of?" Sengoku laughed dryly, he thought they are going to use same plan again.

"Send someone to infiltrate into the Sun and Moon Pirates, investigate all their secrets and gather information and we will work together to find the perfect timing, and then give the Sun and Moon Pirates a fatal blow." Five Elders said solemnly.

Sengoku and the Admirals narrowed their eyes, this is a good plan which always worked in the past, Marine and World Government has used this tactics before.

Many big pirate groups have some Marines or World government's undercover agents working as their members.

Sending undercover agents is not a noble strategy, but it is best way to gather information, In the past, many powerful Pirates crews were destroyed by this method.

"It is a good plan." Sengoku flattered and nodded in approval.

World government and Marine are strong and have many strong marines but there are also many strong forces in the sea, and it is difficult for marines and world government to destroy all of them at once.

Instead of paying a huge price to destroy them, it is better to let the undercover watch them, and then wait for the opportunity. When the enemy shows their weaknesses, Marine will take advantage of the situation and launch the attack.

"Who can do this task, Koch is a cunning guy and Gion knew many people from marines and world government, it is hard to find the perfect spy." Sengoku looked at the Five Elders.

The Five Elders frowned thoughtfully.

"How many members are there in Sun and Moon Pirates and how are they recruited." Five Elders asked sengoku.

The Sun and Moon Pirates are different from other pirates like Big Mom Pirates or Beast Pirates, they are newly formed Pirates crew and thus there are only few members and they don't have a fixed base, it will be difficult to send a spy in such pirate group.

"We don't have many information about them, after some initial investigation that we have done about the Sun and Moon Pirates, we only knew little, the captain of the crew is Koch and Momousagi Gion is Vice captain, Boa hancock, Boa Sandersonia and Boa Marigold are official crew members, there is also a little girl on the ship and we don't know anything about her yet."

Sengoku bring out some pictures.

"We don't have any information on how they are recruiting crew members, it's been about 45 days since Koch become Pirate but he only have few crew members so, Koch must be creating a pirate crew with few but strong crew members and all the crew member from Sun and Moon Pirates are female."

"All the crew members are female." The Five Elders quickly think of elite agents, especially female who can has the ability to infiltrate Sun and Moon Pirates.

"If we want to send someone into the Sun and Moon Pirates, we need to send female spy because all the member of Koch current crew are female, the spy also need to have sailing experience, have great strength and they must have a clear identity."

Sengoku reminded the Five Elders, especially the last point, since all the undercover agents secretly trained by the World Government are without any identity, they don't have any background, and are totally unknown to the sea.

Koch is a cunning guy, he won't recruit a person whose background is hidden and have no information about them.

"It's better to let Marine do this task, when Koch used to be in the recruit camp he has many classmates. Because of his appearance, he was very famous among the females marines."

Sengoku suggested, after looking about Koch information when he was in camp, he found Koch had few close friends such as Hina, it seems she was very close to Koch in the recruiting camp and had very good relationship. If we use her as spy the success rate is very high.

"What if the female Marine betrayed us like Gion?" Five Elders asked back.

Sengoku froze, he forget about this part, and he didn't dare to take this risk again.

He looked at Koch's picture, for him his appearance was not important but for females he was like a price charming and with what he had done even the princesses and queens of many kingdoms are crazy for him.

"Humph." The Five Elders were even more displeased with Marines.

"It's not up to Marine to do this task, we've got a pick." After the incident of Holy Land, Enies Lobby and with Akainu's failure, the Five Elders are very disappointed in Marines, they cannot trust Marine's ability anymore.

"Who is it?" Sengoku asked curiously.

"You Marines don't have to know." The Five Elders don't want to leak any information.

After sengoku, the two Admirlas, one Vice Admiral and one Rear Admiral were gone, The Five Elders pulled out a file and open it.

"There should be no one who is more suitable for the undercover mission on Sun and Moon Pirates than her?"

On the file there is a picture of a beautiful woman with an pleasing and graceful appearance, her identity is recorded in the file as, one of the secret member of CP0, and her public identity is, Queen of pleasure District, one of the underground emperor of the sea, Stussy.

Her current mission is to approach the Big Mom Pirates and monitor all the movements of the Mig Mom Pirates.

"She's the best fit." The Five Elders agreed, no one is more suitable than her.

"Stussy has now become good friend with Big-Mom Charlotte Linlin, if we asked her to infiltrate Sun and Moon Pirates her previous efforts will be in vain."

"It doesn't matter, Big Mom pirates are stronger than Sun and Moon Pirates right now but the Sun and Moon Pirates will definitely be more terrifying than Big Mom Pirates in the future and we don't have any serious grudge against Big Mom Pirates, but we can't let the Sun and Moon Pirates grow stronger, their target is the world government, we have to take them seriously." One of the Five Elders spoke.

"Then let Stussy prepare for action and infiltrate the Sun and Moon Pirates as soon as possible."

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can read this fanfiction on, Webnovel, Scribblehub and fanfiction. net.

42