Chapter 29: Resurrection.
1.7k 0 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch 29: Resurrection.

New World, Totto Land.

Queen of the the Pleasure District, Stussy is sitting gracefully is a chair while polishing her nails.

"What a curious person." Stussy looked at Koch's wanted poster with interest.

"It look like he will be another big headache for the Five Elders."

'pele pele pele pele pele'

'pele pele pele pele pele'

'pele pele pele pele pele'

The den den mushi of Stussy rang. Stussy's eye widened and she was shocked, she quickly find a secluded place and pick up the den den mushi.

'Kacha'

"Stussy, we are giving you a new task, infiltrate the Sun and Moon Pirates and investigate all their secrets, especially all the Devil Fruit's ability of Gion and also find out who is the Defence Devil fruit user in the crew and the weakness of the Defence Devil Fruit user, gather all their information and look for any opportunities." The Five Elders gave order, they know about the function of black den den mushi so they can't waste time.

Stussy's was shocked, it was rare for the Five Elders call her, and they gave new order which was even rarer, she is in Big Mom Pirates and can't do any others task, there is a chance of her identity being exposed.

"Lord Five Elders, it will be very hard to leave Big Mom Pirates and to infiltrate the Sun and Moon Pirates and it will be even harder when I return to Big Mom Pirates."

"You don't have to, you will be leaving Big Mom Pirates, your work is done there." The Five Elders replied.

"Lord Five Elders, I became a good friend with Charlotte Linlin, if I leave now all of my previous efforts are wasted." Stussy's tone was somewhat resentful. She had work hard for many years and now all of that was wasted.

"The Sun and Moon Pirates are more important than the Big Mom Pirates!"

Stussy's mouth opened slightly, in the eyes of the Five Elders, the Sun and Moon Pirate's threat actually surpassed the entire Big Mom Pirates.

She know how strong are the Big Mom Pirates, all of them are monsters, Charlotte Linlin is the strongest women in the sea, and her children also have super strength.

The entire pirate group has more than 10,000 people and they control 35 islands, such power can only be compared to Beast Pirates and Whitebeard Pirates, but the Sun and Moon Pirates only have Koch and Gion, how can only two people be more important than the entire Big Mom Pirates, Stussy don't understand.

"Charlotte Linlin is holding a tea party next month and I have been invited, if I don't go I will offend Lilin and I will never have chance to approach her in the future."

"You only need to follow the order given to you, act immediately and infiltrate the Sun and Moon Pirates as quickly as Possible." The Five Elders gave order and hang up the call.

Stussy stared blankly at the Koch's wanted poster, she smiled." Looks like you are my next target,"

Stussy put away the den den mushi and immediately summoned the upper ranks of the Pleasure District and she left the Totto land.

Although no one knew where Koch and the Sun and Moon Pirates were at this time, Stussy guessed that, they were probably still in the first half of the Grand line.

.....

'New Dawn' Sun and Moon Pirates.

Koch and his crew have arrived at the initial sea area in the first half of the grand line. They were near the island called Jaya.

"The Knock Up Stream will not appear for a month." After getting the news, Koch decide to leave, he wanted to go to the sky island to search for the lightning Devil fruit 'Goro Goro no mi'.

For Koch the only way to grow stronger is to recruit new member or increasing the strength of existing members and Devil Fruit is the easiest way to increase strength.

Like Momousagi Gion, after eating the Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit 'Tori-Tori no Mi model Phantom Phoenix' her strength increased by more than 50,000 in instant and then in less than a month her strength increased by another 10,000 and reach 220,000.

A powerful Devil Fruit will increase the user strength by huge margin and the lightning Devil Fruit is known as one of the strongest Devil Fruit and Koch definitely want this Devil Fruit.

"In addition to the lightning fruit there is another perfect fruit that I want to have, but that is in the New World, it will take time, let's go to East Blue and get that sword 'Ace' and I need to recruit some new members."

The crew is too small and there are not many strong females in one piece world and all strong female are in New World, and almost all of them belong to another pirate crews.

"Let's go!"

'New Dawn' Continue to sails toward East Blue.

.....

Koch who was resting on his sunlounger saw the news-coo bird in the sky, Koch was sure that his bounty will increase again, after what happened at cocos island, the world government won't keep quite and will take any means to catch him and increasing pirates crews bounty is one of the world government methods to catch pirates.

After buying the newspaper, Koch find his crew new bounty posters.

(TN: The bounty poster and system information are at same place.)

Captain: Koch.

Bounty: 800 million Beri.

(Combat Power: 289,169)

Vice Captain: Momousagi Gion.

Devil Fruit: Tori-Tori no Mi model Phantom Phoenix.

Bounty: 750 million Beri.

(Combat power: 221,035)

Administrator: Boa Hancock.

Devil Fruit: Mero Mero no Mi.

Bounty: 140 million Beri.

(Combat Power: 28,963)

Helmsman: Boa Sandersonia.

Devil Fruit: Hebi Hebi no Mi: Model Anaconda.

Bounty: 33 million Beri.

(Combat Power: 4365)

Chores: Boa Marigold.

Devil fruit: Hebi Hebi no Mi: Model King Cobra.

Bounty: 30 million Beri.

(Combat Power: 4023)

Non-staff intelligence officer: Shakky.

Bounty: 540 million Beri.

(Combat Power: 61,454)

(Koch gets: 30,727)

Apprentice Pirate: Koala

Bounty: 100 Beri.

(Combat power: 56)

The bounty of all the crew has increased by huge margin and their strength has also increased. In addition to the rapid increase in Gion's combat power, the three Boa sisters who are practicing Haki are also growing rapidly, especially Hancock whose strength is increasing on daily basis.

Koch's combat power reached about 289,169.

[Achievement Points: 145,360/200,000]

[Next reward: Resurrection of crew member once a month.]

After the event at cocos island his influence has grown rapidly, there are not many pirates that can fight with Marine Admirals equally.

When he knew that the next reward was resurrection, he was socked and couldn't belive it.

"I need to increase the Achievement points as soon as possible, resurrection ability will be very useful." Koch is in a good mood

Koch was thanking the World Government, Marines and Akainu, they really help him a lot, they gave him a free Devil Fruit which increased his and gion strength, and he also received many Achievement Points.

.....

'New Dawn' is sailing in the unknown route, and getting closer and closer to the reverse mountain, which is the entrance to the Grand line.

Three Days Later.

'New Dawn' arrived at smoky uninhabited island.

"It is an island with active volcano."

Gion looked at the island with the binoculars.

"Koch, we can take a rest at that island, we also need some fresh meat and fresh water."

Koch nodded: "Okay."

"Koch, there's someone on the volcano." Gion looked through the binoculars.

Koch looked at the island, it is too far away and his Observation haki can't reach such distance, he can vaguely see that there are two figures on the volcano mountain.

Koch's eyes lit up.

"I'm lucky, look like we will have new crew member."

'New Dawn' increased its speed and quickly arrived at the volcanic island.

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can read this fanfiction on, Webnovel, Scribblehub and fanfiction. net.

38