Chapter 30: Seventh Member.
1.7k 2 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

30: Seventh Member.

Volcanic Island.

'New Dawn' has just docked, all the member of the ship disembark and quickly came to the towering volcano.

There are two giants sitting in the Volcanic crater and are cooking, the delicious scent of the food filled the area, Koch couldn't help but swallow his saliva and he was feeling hungry.

Koch, who became famous in the sea and who humiliated both world government and Marine thrice, has never eaten delicious food after going to sea.

Although there are few members in the ship but none are chefs.

Hancock worked hard to learn how to cook but she has no talent in cooking and almost burned the ship.

The food made by Gion is edible at best, same goes for Koch. Koala and Boa sisters can't cook either.

And now Koch smelled such fragrance of delicious grilled meat, his appetite increased greatly.

"Its look like you guys are very hungry, here, you can have these, my name is Panz fry and i am a chef, and this is my daughter lily Enstomach" The giant who was grilling the meat in the volcano handed some food to Koch and his crew.

"Dad, they seem to be..." Lily Enstomach looked at Koch while processing the ingredients, tilting her head to recall, as if she had seen him from somewhere.

"I remembered, the newspapers were all filled about you some time ago." Her eyes are turned into stars like a fangirl.

"please take a seat, the other foods will be ready in short time."

Koch also sat with the girls and enjoy the food, Panz Fry is known as one of the best Chefs on the world and the food cooked by him were delicious.

When Koch was in the Marine training camp, the food provided by them were normal and when he become a pirate, no one in his crew can cook and now eating such delicious food, he really want a chef In his crew.

Gossiping with Lily Enstomach as he gulps down the food, Koch keeps his eye on her, Judging from her skillful handling of ingredients, her cooking skills must be amazing.

Koch asked, "Where are you two going?"

"We are just travelling and cooking for the hungry travelers and to find some companions who have left home long time ago."

Koch thought for a while, Panz Fry is a giant so this companion he was searching must be giant too, and Koch knew two giants that left their home long time ago.

"Are you guys searching for 'Brogy the Red Ogre' and 'Dorry the Blue Ogre'." Koch asked.

"You know 'Brogy the Red Ogre' and 'Dorry the Blue Ogre?" Panz Fry was stunned for a moment and immediately put down the huge iron wok and asked Koch. "Do you know them?, Have you seen them?,Where are they, it's been almost hundred years since they left."

"Yes, they're in Little Garden." Koch replied.

"Can you take us there?" Panz Fry requested.

"Sure." Koch don't mind, little garden will be in their way to East Blue.

Looks like Panz Fre was more enthusiastic and cooked a lot of food.

Koch and girls are full.

Soon, two ships set off, one behind the other, 'New Dawn' is ahead and Panz Fry's ship followed.

Lily Enstomach came to 'New Dawn' as a guest, she is little clumsy and she quickly became friends with Koala and other girls, lily height was decrease by her Devil fruit.

"Giant woman who ate mini-mini Devil Fruit" Gion glanced at lily.

"This Devil Fruit is suitable for you."

Giants are very famous at sea, they have powerful combat power and known as one of the strongest race.

The giants who joined Marine are almost all Vice Admiral when they are adults, there are also figures related to giants in major forces.

But the giant's shortcomings are obvious, they are powerful but clumsy and when fighting they are treated as living target, which creates an embarrassing situation for the giants and lily Enstomach ate the mini mini fruit so the weakness of giants is gone.

"Koch, do you want to invite her to our crew?" Gion asked.

"Not right now" Koch was in no hurry to invite her.

Few Days Later they reach Little Garden, lily Enstomach had stayed on 'New Dawn' for few days and she became good friends with Hancock's two sisters.

With Panz Fry here, the food Koch eats are all best quality and delicious.

They finally arrived at Little Garden and they will be leaving Grand Line soon.

"Dorry..Brogy, it is really you guys." Panz Fry look at the two giants excitedly and ran towards them and start chatting with them.

Koch and his crews who came with Panz Fry also become friends with two giants, giants are really people with big heart.

After a while, Panz Fry looked at Koch apologetically.

"Mr. Koch, I am sorry, I can't travel with you later, I can't cook for you, I am going to stay here for few years and accompany Dorry and Brogy."

"It is fine, you can stay here, we will leave this island soon." Koch said and looked at lily.

"Dad, How many years are we going to stay here?" Lily the giantess asked while pouting, a few years are not that long for giant but the young lily couldn't stay idle specially in an uninhabited island for few years.

"Lili, why don't you join our crew and travel with us."

"Yes, we don't want to part with you either." The two Boa sisters looked at Lily reluctantly.

Then they looked at Koch with puppy eyes, "Captain, is it alright?"

"Can I really join your crew?" Lili jumped up and looked at Koch eagerly, her eyes are filled with anticipation.

"Of course, if you want, you are welcome to join our crew."

"Yay!!!" Lily and Boa sisters hugged excitedly.

Panz Fry looked at lily who was happy to join Koch crew, he was fine with that, he want lily to travel and make many friends. "Go, you can follow Mr. Koch on a trip."

[Lily Enstomach joins the Pirates crew, combat power +10,236]

[Physique +5]

[Height +10cm]

Lily officially join Sun and Moon Pirates and Koch Combat Power was increased by 10,236 and his total Combat Power has reached 299,405, at same time his physique is increased by 5 which come from lily giant bloodline and his height is increased by 10cm which came from her Devil fruit, despite it being mini mini Devil Fruit it didn't decreased his height look like the system only gave positive rewards.

Koch total physique is 55 point right now, which can be said one of the best on the sea.

"Then let's go, our next destination is east Blue."

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can read this fanfiction on, Webnovel, Scribblehub and fanfiction. net.

39