Chapter 31: Foosha Village.
1.7k 3 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch 31: Foosha Village.

'New Dawn', Sun and Moon Pirates.

After leaving the little Garden, Koch and his crew sailed towards the reverse mountain.

Koch plan was to sail through Calm Belt to reach East Blue. Gion brought some sea stones from the marines before leaving and franky help to coat the ship with sea stones and now they can easily sail towards East Blue.

.....

"So this is East Blue?"

After the ship reached the East Blue, all the girls came to bow and looked at the sea, they have been training all this time.

Koch was the only man on the ship so all the girls are very bold and wear some revealing clothes.

Finally, they reached East Blue and they all feel relaxed, East Blue is the weakest sea, there are hundreds of pirates in the East Blue but all of them are weak, so all the girls are relaxed, they don't have to fight a strong person like Akainu anymore.

Any member of Sun and Moon Pirates except Koala who has just begun her training can rule entire East Blue with their strength.

"I wonder if we can recruit some potential crew members from East Blue." Koch remember few characters from East Blue who have high talent.

.....

Koch and the crew have been travelling for hours, they don't need log pose, they can easily sail by using map and compass.

"By the way, it's already noon and the food prepared by Dad has been eaten, and now it's time to cook." Lily, who became smaller said to the crew.

Everyone looked at her at same time, they all are looking forward to try her cooking.

They all came into the kitchen and watched lily as she start by cutting the ingredients, all kind of vegetables and meat were cut in perfect shapes and within just few minutes all the ingredients were ready to be cooked.

All the crew member were amazed by her perfect performance and now they want to watch her cooking skills, even if she has 50% of her father's cooking skills, she would be one of the best Chefs in the sea.

Lily arrange all the ingredients and seasonings in the chopping board, then looked at the crew members.

"So, who is the chef?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

Everyone looked at her with strange eyes.

Lily feeling their gaze and said embarrassedly "I only know how to prepare the ingredients, I don't know how to to cook."

Her sound is getting smaller and smaller and she look down, she can't show her embarrassed face to them.

There was silence on the Ship, no one talked for few minutes, their dream of delicious food was destroyed.

Lily has already prepared the ingredients so they just cooked the food normally and ate it.

Following the Gaban's vivre card given by Rayleigh, they saied towards their next destination.

"It must be that island, Vivre card is pointing towards that direction." Gion looked at the huge island in the distance.

The island is huge compared to other island in the east blue.

"With such huge area, this island must be very famous in the East Blue." Gion looked at the map of East Blue and determined their position on the sea, vivre card is like a eternal pose, it will only point toward its target.

"There are not many strong people in East Blue and Garp is the only one who visit East Blue from time to time, according to shakky, Garp is still in the Marine Headquarter and has no sign of leaving Grand Line."

As long as there is no Garp, in the East Blue there is not a single person who can challenge him, so Koch doesn't have to be worried.

The ship 'New Dawn' is sailing towards the island and Koch can vaguely see the shore, he can see there is a small village and few small ships. Koch thought Gaban would be in some uninhabited island but this island is full of people.

Suddenly Koch, Gion and Hancock shifted their gazes, all three of them felt something through their observation Haki, Koch and Gion has taught Hancock about Haki in the past two months.

All three of them looked calmly at the sea next to the ship, under the sea they can saw a huge black shadow.

"How can there be a sea king in such place."

Suddenly the huge sea king came out of the sea and opened its bloody mouth.

"I don't know which part of sea king taste delicious." Koch looked at the sea king and think about how which part is more delicious but then he remembered there is no chef on the ship, no matter how good the ingredients are, if you don't have a chef, those ingredients are wasted.

"Roar!"

The sea king roared and opened his bloody mouth that can easily swallow a grown human being.

Koch looked at the sea king and flicked his finger.

"Flying Finger Pistol."

'Bang'

The compressed air shockwave hit the head of the sea king and the huge sea king flew out like a meteor and smashed into the sea hundred meters away, the head of sea king was exploded and the sea was filled with blood.

This scene was witnessed by a little boy who was standing on the shore as he shouted. "I am gonna become the king of the pirates...ah what happened to that monster.?"

The little boy was shocked and stared at the sea, the monster was titled as 'Lord of the coast' by the villagers and also the one who gave the little boy many nightmares, was killed and the sea was covered in blood, the little boy can see the dead body floating on the sea.

"Luffy, what are you yelling about, do you want to get beaten by Garp again." The village old chief hit luffy head with his cane, but luffy didn't move and still keep staring at the sea.

"What's wrong?, what are you looking."

After killing the Lord of the coast, Koch noticed Luffy who was standing on the shore, he looked at him in surprise and looked at his Straw Hat, no wonder the sea king felt familiar, the island is Goa Kingdom and the village is foosha village.

After they leave the ship and came to the shore, they saw luffy with his open mouth, his chin was stretched and touching the ground.

"Koch, do you know this little boy?" Gion noticed that Koch was looking the little boy wearing straw hat.

"Isn't East Blue the weakest sea? How can an ordinary village kid have Devil fruit ability.?" Gion was surprised.

"He is no ordinary kid." Koch looked at luffy who has still his mouth opened.

Koch looked at luffy and was little disappointed that Luffy is a boy not a girl.

If luffy was a girl he could have kidnapped her.

 

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can read this fanfiction on, Webnovel, Scribblehub and fanfiction. net.

45