Chapter 32: Makino.
1.6k 0 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 32: Makino.

Foosha Village.

"Are you guys pirates too?" Luffy looked at Koch and his crew who just came ashore. His dream is to become pirate King and want to know about the pirates that can defeat the Lord of the coast.

"You must be very strong, Shanks can't kill that terrible monster, but you kill it so fast, by the way, I am Monkey D luffy and I am gonna become the king of the pirates."

Luffy had no idea what fear is, he was like a monkey jumping up and down around Koch.

Koch was not interested in luffy, there is a huge difference between future luffy and luffy right now, luffy is just 5 years old kid so Koch has no interest at all.

"Monkey? D?" Gion frowned and glanced at Luffy. Same last name as Vice Admiral Garp, but with little crazy brain.

Seeing that Koch was not interested, Gion also looked away.

"Gaban is hiding on this island." Koch looked up at the small and quite village.

There are not many villagers, when they saw Koch and his crew, they looked at them curiously.

"I think I saw him in the newspaper."

"I've seen it too."

Foosha village is located in the East Blue the weakest sea and it is difficult to follow the news from Grand Line. So the villagers couldn't remember Koch.

"Is he famous?" Luffy, who was ignored by Koch, approached the villagers and asked curiously.

"Let me look for it." A villager hurriedly took out a large pile of newspapers from his home and kept flipping through them.

"I remember, I saw him in the newspaper from few weeks ago."

"Found it, so he is Koch, he is a great guy."

"Foosha Village really attract an amazing character."

"How could such a person come to foosha village?"

The villagers huddled together, looked at the newspaper and compare the picture with Koch.

"Let me see, let me see."

Luffy darts through the crowd, he is too short to see.

"Come on, who is he?, Is he a pirate?, Is he greater Pirate than Shanks?" Luffy asked loudly.

"Are you talking about the Red Haired pirate who left yesterday?"

The villagers remember that the Red Hair Pirates who came to the village a few days ago had a conflict with the bandits, and all the bandits were beaten.

"I don't know, The red haired pirate seems to be famous too, but what this big man has done is unparalleled. This is a feat that has never been done before."

"Is he the Pirate King?" Luffy's eyes start to shine like stars.

"I don't think pirate king can do what this man has done." The villagers were not interested in who the pirate was, they admired Koch, the only person ever to invade the Holy Land and free the slaves, the only man to destroy Enies Lobby.

"What even pirate King can't do it?" Luffy was stunned, isn't pirate King the most powerful pirate in the sea who can do whatever he want. Why there is something that pirate King can't do?

Luffy stared at Koch's back who enter the only tavern 'Partys Bar' in the village. luffy was curious about Koch, how can there be a person who can do what pirate King can't do. So luffy curiously followed Koch.

Partys Bar.

"Welcome"  Makino, who was wearing a red headscarf and has beautiful dark green short hair, smiled at Koch group as they enter the tavern.

"Did someone start bar fight here?" Whenever Gion arrived at any place, she always observe the situation and now the bar seems damage, look like the village isn't peaceful as it seems.

Makino smiled bitterly: " There was a small incident few days ago, but it has been resolved, are you guys also from Grand Line."

Makino looked at Koch curiously, she run a pub and she received more information than normal villagers, she knew of koch's identity.

"I can smell it, it smell so good, are you a chef." Lily sniffed and smelled the fragrance from the kitchen, her eyes lit up.

"You're lucky, I just cooked, do you want to try?" Makino wiped the table for the crew and asked.

"Sure."

'It smell so good then Makino's cooking skills must be good but it was not shown in the original book.' Koch smelled the fragrance of delicious food.

After a while Makino brought varieties of food and wine, Koch was shocked, she can cook so many delicious food.

"I made some wine myself, do you want to taste?" Makino asked in a soft voice as she brought a side dish.

She is also a winemaker. Koch ate the food, the food were delicious and the wine was light and delicious. Satisfied with the food, Koch leaned back lazily on the chair and watch Makino who was cleaning the table. 'She has amazing talent for chef and winemaker, should I invite her to my crew.'

For now, Koch need few talented crew members, like navigator but the ship is big and have strong defence from Adam wood, most of the weather from normal sea and first half of grand line are not that problem for the ship and Gion is also decent navigator.

Koch also need doctor, right now all of them are in preety good condition, there are no illnesses and they also brought few medicines from Sabaody, but it is hard to find a female doctor.

Koch also need chef, everyone need to eat daily and there is no chef in the ship right now, Koch and the girls don't know how to cook. So Koch want to invite Makino to his crew, but it will be difficult to bring makino, she is an ordinary person who has no desire to get stronger.

Koch doesn't mind taking Makino in his crew but if she is unwilling, he can't do anything about it, he can't force her.

Koch was in deep thought, which was caught by Hancock. Hancock looked at gentle Makino and looked at Koch again, she seems to understand Koch thought.

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can read this fanfiction on, Webnovel, Scribblehub and fanfiction. net.

41