Chapter 33: Chef Makino On Board.
1.6k 0 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 33: Chef Makino on board.

Foosha Village.

"Everyone take a rest for few hours after that buy some supplies from the village, and then we will sail off." Koch said to the girls.

Before inviting Makino, Koch wanted to get to know her a little more because there is very limited information about her in the original book. So Koch went to the villagers and asked about Makino, makino has grown up in this village and almost all villagers knew about her.

Partys Bar.

Makino is the only one who run this Bar and all the menial works are also done by her like washing all the dishes, tidying up the tavern and keeping the tavern in perfect condition and she can also cook delicious food, Makino is the perfect Waifu.

"Can I help you?" Makino smiled and looked at Hancock who just came in.

Hancock bit her lower lip lightly and suddenly bow down.

"Can you join our crew as a chef." Hancock had never bow down for anyone other than Koch.

"what?" Makino was shocked.

"Why are you inviting me?, I am not a pirate and I am weak, I have no experience of sailing and I don't have any skills, I will only hold you back."

"You can cook delicious food and also make good wine and we need a chef on the ship, none of us can cook and Koch also like to eat your cooking."

Hancock tone was low, no matter how much she practised, she couldn't learn how to cook delicious food like Makino. Hancock want Koch to eat delicious food so she came to Makino to ask her to join their crew.

Makino frowned slightly, it is very difficult to her to make decisions, she has no plan to leave her hometown but looking at the Hancock who is full of sincerity, it is hard for her to refuse.

"For Koch, I must make you our ship's chef." Hancock looked at Makino apologetically, for Koch happiness Hancock will do anything and kidnapping Makino was easy task for her.

"Hancock"

Just as she was ready to kidnap Makino, a stern voice came from outside the door, Momousagi Gion pushed the door open and looked at Hancock.

"Hancock, if you do this, Koch will be unhappy, Makino is not a pirate and you can not force to join the crew."

"But" Hancock still didn't want to give up.

Gion gave Hancock a stern look.

"You can leave first, you make Makino uncomfortable."

After Hancock left, Momousagi Gion looked apologetically at Makino.

"Sorry, I apologise for Hancock's rudeness."

"It's okay, she is doing this for the crew and her captain. Infact, I admire her very much, she is the same age as me but she has the courage to pursue her dream and follow you into the sea."

Gion think for a minute and asked Makino.

"We will stay near this island for a while and during this time can you serve as our ship's chef, we will not ask you to leave your home and you will also get paid."

Makino was little moved, they will be near Goa Kingdom and she only need to serve as chef for few days, moreover she is very curious about pirates and don't mind traveling for a short time and she also knew about Sun and Moon Pirates crew's fame, they are still treated as legend among pirates.

"Sure" Makino accepted Gion's invite.

"Can I learn cooking with you during this time?" Momousagi Gion requested.

"Of course." Makino was a little excited, but also a little worried.

"Will your captain accept me? I only know how to cook and wash clothes."

.....

Outside the Bar.

"Little brat, you've been sneaking around for a long time and Koch also doesn't like you. Sandersonia, Marigold throw him into the sea." Hancock mood was bad and when she saw luffy sneaking and watching them her mood worsen.

"Ah, so scary." Luffy was horrified, he ran away in a flash.

.....

Koch was walking around the village and asking about Makino, all the villagers knew Makino very well and all of them have good impression of Makino.

'The next step is to invite her but I don't know if she will accept.'

Koch walked into the tavern, all the crew members were gathered in the tavern.

"What's wrong?" Koch looked at them in confusion.

"Captain Koch, I just invited Makino to be our temporarily chef, she will travel with us as long as we are near the Goa Kingdom. What do you think?" Momousagi Gion whispered in Koch's ear.

Gion is Vice captain of the crew and she will make some decision when captain is not available, but there are some things that required captain order like recruiting new member, only captain have the rights to recruit new member.

Makino was wiping some glasses on the bar, she seem calm but she was very nervous.

'Will he agree'  Makino is looking forward to sail with Sun and Moon Pirates, even if was for short time she want to make this trip a memorable in her life.

Koch was pleasantly surprised, he was thinking how to invite makino but look like the task was already done. Although it is only temporary, it is simple to change temporarily to official.

"Of course, you are welcome to join our crew." Koch smiled at Makino.

.....

Makino is leaving temporarily with the Sun and Moon Pirates, the news spread throughout the small village very fast.

Many people who knew Makino came to visit, almost all villagers treat Makino as family.

Luffy also came but he was afraid of Hancock, so he didn't get close but Hancock had already forgotten about luffy.

"Makino, are you going to become a pirate? Are you really joining the Sun and Moon Pirates?"

"Makino let me tell you this, captain Koch asked me about you, look like he is interested in you." An old lady said to Makino.

"Yes, he also asked me about you."

"'He also asked me."

"Me too."

A group of women, said to Makino.

"Ah? Asked about me" Makino face was red and she stared blankly at Koch's back.

'Why did he asked about me, is he interested in me' Makino face was turning red like tomato.

Koch also listen to the gossip of these old women and was speechless.

After an hour.

Luffy watched as the 'New Dawn' sailed away.

"They actually took Sister Makino away, Damn it, give sister Makino back."

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can read this fanfiction on, Webnovel, Scribblehub and fanfiction. net.

42