Chapter 34: He Pulled The Saber Out.
1.6k 0 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(TN: Although the 'Ace' is listed in the Supreme Swords list, 'Ace' is not the sword, it is a saber.)

CH 34: He Pulled The Saber Out.

East Blue, Goa Kingdom.

'New Dawn' sailed along the coastline, Koch followed the vivre card which points at the other side of the island.

"It is so beautiful, sailing is so much fun."

Makino stood on the bow, opened her hand wide and felt the sea breeze, this is her first time on the pirate ship, she felt diffrent from other ships, she felt free.

After enjoying the sea breeze, Makino looked at the crew member, she didn't forget her responsibility as a chef.

"Are you guys hungry, l will cook for you, lily can you help me."

"Sure". Lily start to jump and followed Makino to the kitchen, she was happy that someone finally going to cook in the kitten. When Koch and ohers are cooking, that cannot be called cooking that is disaster.

Gion also silently followed them into the kitchen. Everyone loved Makino's cooking and almost all are addicted and if somehow Makino decide to stay at the island they can't eat good food so Gion decided to learn how to cook.

.....

In a shore faraway from Foosha village, there was a small wooden house built on the shore and behind the house was endless forest.

A big ship was docked on the shore.

"Gaban-San, I am here to visit you again and I have few good friends who want to try to take 'Ace'." The Red Haired Shanks shouted from the ship.

Gaban's house.

"Gaban-san, Gaban-san?" The Red Haired Shanks knocked at the door of the hut.

"Is he not at home, he should have gone into the forest to hunt." Shanks pushed the door and looked inside, and there was no one inside.

"Captain, Gaban-San isn't here, isn't it rude to enter his house directly?" The crew were speechless looking at their Captain's behaviour.

The Red Haired Shanks took a step back and said with a sly look in his eyes.

"Gaban-San is not here, if I remember correctly his current cellar must be there, last time I came here, I saw a lot of sake bottles in the cellar."

Red Haired Shanks is like a sly fox, as he looked at the direction of the sake's cellar, like a creeping thef, he slowly walked towards the cellar.

"Red Haired boy, what do you want?"

Just before Shanks reach out to open the cellar's door, a stick hit the Red Haired Shanks on his head.

The Red Haired Shanks retracted his palm silently but was not embarrassed, he smiled at Gaban who was behind him.

"I was trying to help you Gaban-san, I was just checking whether the sake's cellar is safe or not."

"If I let you check the cellar, all the sake will disappear." Gaban complained angrily and Shanks was laughing like nothing happened.

"Gaban-san, I have some good crew members who want to try to see if they can use 'Ace', why don't we go and looked at them." Shanks pushed Gaban outside and secretly use a signal to the crew. 'Hurry up and steal the sake.'

Yasopp and others also followed them outside and treated as if they didn't see the signal from their captain. It was so embarrassing.

"Okay, you can take few bottles of sake but don't try to steal, I also need some for myself." Gaban glanced at the red haired Shanks and his pupil shrinks slightly.

"Shanks, what happened to your arm?"

Gaban looked at Shanks is shocked.

"Who can cut off your arm?"

Gaban's eyes narrowed, and a fierce breath burst out of him

"Is it Whitebeard? Or Kaido?"'

Instead Shanks gave a smile. "It's okay, I bet my arm on the 'New Era'."

The red head shanks grabbed his broken arm but didn't care about his broken arm at all.

"Gaban-san this time we will definitely take 'Ace' away." Shanks declared.

"Did you forget how embarrassing was it for you, you were crying when you couldn't take 'Ace'." Gaban struck Shanks weak spot.

"Hahaha."

"Boss, did you really cried?"

"Gaban-san can you tell us is detail"

All the crew members start laughing, they loved to hear their captain past.

"Go, go, go, go get the sake and you two come with up to try to use 'Ace'." The Red Haired Shanks don't like to hear about that, it was most humiliating moment of his life.

He thought he would be Captain Roger's successor, inheriting Captain Roger's will and he also want his saber just like his hat. He was confident the he would be successful but he failed, that blow was too big, and the young Red Haired Shanks's mentality collapsed.

.....

"'Ace' is there. Anyone who is interested can try it."

Gaban pointed to the big rock which was just outside of his house, there was a saber stuck in it and it looks like it was there for years.

"Jones and Dengo, go and try it."

Shanks let the two members to try the 'Ace', they were good at swords and also trusted member of his crew and the rest of the crew were casually sitting on the ground and having good time while drinking sake.

They were having a party. while drinking sake, everyone stared at Jones and Dengo who were walking towards the Supreme Saber 'Ace'.

Lucky Roux "Is anyone going to bet whether Jones or Dengo can take the saber or not?"

"I bet ten bottles of sake, I am sure they both can't take the saber."

"I bet six bottles of sake, I also bet that they can't take the saber."

Lucky Roux's face was was darkened." I don't want to gamble anymore."

Everyone is betting that they can't take the saber, there is no fun in gamble anymore.

The red haired Shanks looked at his crew and pretended to be serious. "We should trust our crew members and belive in them."

Yasopp immediately replied, "then captain let us bet with you, I bet twelve bottles of sake that they can't take the saber."

"....."

The Red Haired Shanks picked up the sake bottle and start drinking, turn his head and pretended to chat with Gaban.

"They both are not that bad." Gaban looked at both Jones and Dengo.

Hearing that, Red Haired Shanks raised his head feeling proud.

All of them are watching as the two tries to take the supreme saber.

The first one to try is Jones, he came to the supreme saber 'Ace' and took deep breaths to calm down the excitement in his heart.

This is a Supreme Grade Weapon, and more importantly it is the saber once used by The Pirate King, Gol D Roger, for any pirate this saber is also one of the treasure of One Piece.

(TN: Everyone think that One Piece is the treasure of Roger, so his Saber also become a part of One Piece.)

Jones held the hilt of the saber and tried to pull the saber slowly from the rock, every crew members eyes widened when Jones pulled the saber from the rock and held the saber in his hands.

"He did it, he pulled the Saber out from the rock."

"I knew he will succeed."

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can read this fanfiction on, Webnovel, Scribblehub and fanfiction. net.

37