Chapter 37: Taming The Saber.
1.6k 0 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 37: Taming The Saber.

"You want 'Ace'," Gaban stood up and looked at Koch, the young man infront of him was firm and calm, he look like normal person from outside but beast front inside.

"You are pretty good." Gaban couldn't help but idmire, with Gaban's observation haki he can tell the young man infront was strong.

'Even after knowing my identity, and even while facing me, he can be so calm, when Shanks was younger he was always afraid of me.'

Gaban looked at Koch seriously and asked.

"How do you know about 'Ace'?"

There are very few people on the sea who knows that Roger's saber 'Ace' is in the hands of Gaban, and even few know his exact location.

"Rayleigh gave me your vivre card."

Gaban looked at vivre card in Koch's hand which is slightly moving towards him, he knew this is his vivre card.

The Red Haired Shanks who was listening to their conversation looked at Koch in surprise. 'How did he knew about Rayleigh-san, why did Rayleigh-San value him so much?, he even gave Gaban's vivre card to him, did Rayleigh-san belive that Koch can take 'Ace'."

Shanks was in sour mood, mainly because Makino was on Koch ship.

"If Rayleigh gave him Gaban's vivre card then Rayleigh think that Koch is worthy and has the ability to take the Saber." Benn Beckman said to Shanks.

"Captain you are in loss right now."

"What do you mean I am at loss?"

"He already took Makino and now he is here for 'Ace', if he succeeded it mean you lost."

Red haired pirates start to laugh again.

"Captain, this is the arrangement of the fate, I always wanted to meet Koch and want to have a drink with him."

"Captain, can we take our treasured sake?, it is very rare to meet someone like Koch."

"Lets Continue the party."

Yasopp and other crew members looked at Koch, it is very rare that someone would go against world government and humiliate marines, they have admiration for Koch.

The Red Haired Shanks was even more depressed.

"Don't make loud noise, he is going to try 'Ace'."

Thinking about this the Red Haired Shanks was little excited and he looked at koch. 'Go try for it and get failed like us. wait, I must capture this moment, this will be interesting.'

Shanks took out the portable camera and was ready to take the pictures.

(TN: There are portable camera in One Piece. for calling, video calling, CCTV and recording, den den mushi are used but for taking pictures camera is used.)

"Look Koch is ready."

"Jones and Dengo, you two held the 'Ace', you say, can Koch use the saber?"

"It's impossible. Our captain failed and even that Hawkeye Mihawk who only trained the way of sword failed, I think Koch will failed too."

"After he failed will he cry like Captain?"

"Huh... why did he pick up the saber like that, that is pirate king's saber at least show some respect."

Everyone watch as Koch pick up the sword without any respect, like he was picking some random item.

.....

Koch went forward and looked at 'Ace', without wasting any time he picked up the saber like it was nothing. His expression remained calm.

When he held the saber in his hand, he can feel the sword is taking his haki, like the saber is absorbing Koch's haki but after just few second it stopped and Koch can feel, he can use the saber anyway he liked.

Koch don't know, If it was because of the system or his own haki but looks like he succeeded to tame the saber.

Koch take the saber and swung it once and looked at saber, it is black blade with red pattern it was truly a beautiful saber.

(TN: some sword become permanent black after absorbing haki of their user for long time, like Yoru and shusui so 'Ace' is also black blade.)

Koch looked at Gaban.

"This saber belongs to me now."

Gaban looked at Koch for sometime and his shock immediately turn into joy, finally someone is worthy to use Roger's Saber. He gave a smile to Koch. "Of course, you are qualified to take it away."

"what?"

Many pirates from Red Haired crew were stunned, how is this possible?, all they saw was, Koch take the saber and casually swung it just once, he didn't even use the saber.

How did it become so easy to take the Saber?, you just take it and wave it now it become yours, it is so simple just like picking a random rock.

Jones and Dengo who just failed to use 'Ace' are even more surprised and they couldn't accept it.

"Did he truly succeed?"

"He didn't even use any sword attacks, he just swung it casually."

"Quite, he did succeeded and 'Ace' belong to him now." The Red Haired Shanks looked at the crew seriously.

"There is nothing to doubt about it, he pass and the saber belong to him now" Benn Beckman nodded. "He didn't swung the saber casually, look at the boulder next to him."

All the pirates looked at the boulder and notice that the boulder was cut in half but still intact.

"If you dont believe, go and see for yourself."

Koch didn't use super powerful moves with 'Ace', he just use normal attack but the strong people can easily feel it, when Koch swung the saber he use haki and it is unobstructed, and his haki is perfectly coated the saber 'Ace'. Ace won't allowed others to infuse their haki but when koch infused his haki 'Ace' accepted it.

When Gaban and Shanks both said that, all the pirates also believed that the 'Ace' has now new master.

"It's really enviable that 'Ace' actually chose him." All of them looked envious but not jealous, everyone of them tried to use the saber themself but they all failed.

.....

"It is indeed the best saber for me but what's with this handguard." Koch take the saber and he can feel that it is perfect for him, but he didn't like the handguard which is made from gold and looks like someone put there after.

"Gaban-San, can I remove this handguard?"

"Of course, 'Ace' is now yours, you can do whatever you want. In fact I don't like the handguard either. When Roger got this saber, it was without that handguard but later Roger put the handguard himself because he think it look cool."

Gaban could help but remember his past.

Koch reached out to remove the golden handguard.

"No."

The red-haired Shanks let out a whimper.

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can read this fanfiction on, Webnovel, Scribblehub and fanfiction. net.

46