Chapter 38: Conqueror’s Haki.
1.6k 0 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 38: Conqueror's Haki.

"No!" Red haired Shanks stretched out his hand and whimpered.

"..."

"..."

"..."

Everyone looked at the Red Haired Shanks in confusion.

"The real core of 'Ace' is the golden handguard, and 'Ace' is not complete without it." Red Haired Shanks pleaded, and at the same time he pulled out his saber 'Gryphon' which also has the golden handguard.

"Didn't this look cool?"

Koch shook his head.

Gaban shook his head.

Benn Beckman and Yasopp shook their heads.

Red Haired Shanks took a critical hit, after failing to get 'Ace', he spent a lot of time of find the saber which look similar to the 'Ace' and he also create a golden handguard on his saber.

The Red Haired Shanks looked at Koch as he removed the golden gauntlets.

'Nooooooo'

.....

'New Dawn'

Makino stared them with confused eyes, she doesn't understand.  "What is going on?"

Why are the Red Haired Shanks and the others so shocked and envious, Shanks look like he will cry any moment, isn't he a man who doesn't even care after he loss his arm.

"It may be because our captain is the one who got the Roger's saber and Red Haired Shanks did not get it, so he is sad." Lily said proudly.

"Is that so?"

Makino looked at Shanks who seemed to have lost his soul and looked back at Koch again. 'Looks like Koch is better than Shanks.'

.....

The Red Haired Shanks was depressed for a long time and after he recovered he looked at koch and at the same time Koch also looked at Shanks, they both understand what they want. It was rare for them to meet at the sea and they both want to spar, their eyes are burning with fighting spirit.

"Let me be your test opponent." Red Haired Shanks invited.

"You just lost your arm few days ago, can you still fight?"

The Red Haired Shanks stood up slowly, and his whole demeanor was changes.

"It doesn't matter, let me see 'Ace' in action again." Shanks swung his saber.

Pirates doesn't need a reason to start a fight, they just do it.

"They are going to fight, let's get out of the way."

Everyone in the Red Haired Pirates quickly backed away, excitedly looked at the two on the battlefield.

"Are they really going to fight?" Gaban's eyes widened, an this scene reminded of his past when he was in Roger's crew, they were crazy and challenged every pirate they saw on the sea.

"But can Koch be Shanks opponent?"

Gaban is having some doubts, having powerful saber doesn't mean you will get stronger just by holding that saber, Gaban has taught Shanks from young age and he knew how strong Shanks is. In Gaban eyes, Shanks is unparalleled in the current era, but he doesn't know anything about Koch.

Through his Observation haki, Gaban can tell Koch is very strong but Koch is still young and may not have enough experience, he may Shanks opponent in the future but now Koch is not Shanks opponent.

.....

"You say, who can win?"

The Red Haired Pirates are gathered together and guessing the outcome.

"It must be the captain."

"Obviously, captain is goint to win, I have been in this crew for a long time and I have never seen captain lost to anyone, and Koch is even younger than captain, there is no chance Koch can win."

"Koch may be able to catch up to the captain in the future, but not now."

The Red Haired crew unconditionally believe in their captain.

Even Hawkeye Mihawk who always challenge Shanks cannot beat him and always end in draw, and Mihawk is four years older than Shanks, the four age gap may not be that high but they are both younger and there is still time to grow stronger.

Now Shanks is twenty-five years old and Koch will be nineteen in few months, there is gap of six years.

"But he should be able to fight with captain for long time, after all he is the one who can fight Akainu and left." Benn Beckman analyzed the situation.

The details of the battle between Koch and Akainu was released by the marines, marines doesn't want the lies about Akainu defeat spread around the sea, so Marine spread the news about Koch and Akainu battle report and all of Koch attacks and tricks and also about the possibilities of koch having the defence Devil Fruit which gave invincible defense for short time.

....

"I won't show mercy." The red haired Shanks has a strong fighting spirit, he want to show off, he desired to win this battle more than any other battles he had in the past because Makino is watching.

Just the battle was about begin, a terrifying momentum burst out from Red Haired shanks, his powerful Conqueror's Haki enveloped the entire shore.

The ground began to shake as the terrifying Conqueror's Haki burst out from Shanks and all weak pirates become unable to breath properly they feel heavily suppressed.

.....

"What happened, why it is so heavy to breath?" Makino and other weak pirates felt suffocating and looked at Shanks in horror, they have never seen Conqueror's Haki before.

"Sengoku once told that, Shanks will surly becomes one of the sea emperors within few years, look like he was right, Shanks is strong." Momousagi Gion immediately returned to the ship and protected makino and the others.

"Fortunately, the Red Haired Shanks controlled Conqueror's Haki precisely, otherwise, except for Hancock, you would have fainted."

"Conqueror's Haki, what is that?" Makino asked curiously.

"The aptitude of a king, a weak person does not even have the qualification to look directly at the king."

"Then did Koch has this haki thing?" Makino couldn't help asking.

Momousagi Gion didn't answer but looked at Koch, who took all the Conqueror's Haki and was still fine.

"It is just Conqueror's Haki, what is so especial about that." Hancock said and there was an invisible aura released from her.

Momousagi Gion looked at Hancock in surprise, Hancock also possessed Conqueror's Haki, Koch didn't tell me about that.

.....

"Captain Haki is getting stronger and stronger."

"Look like Koch doesn't have Conqueror's Haki, That would be a loss."

.....

Koch take Shanks Conqueror's haki, it feel like a heavy pressure, he have never felt the Conqueror's haki before, this is his first time.

"This is how Conqueror's Haki feel"

The Red Haired Shanks stared at Koch with a smug smile on his lips, so you don't possess Conqueror's Haki, at last there is something, I have that you don't.

Suddenly, shanks saw a powerful momentum burst from Koch and collided with his, and black lightning surround the area, the sky become dark and whole area start to shake.

The collision of two powerful Conqueror's Haki is absolutely terrifying.

"Who said I don't possess Conqueror's Haki."

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can read this fanfiction on, Webnovel, Scribblehub and fanfiction. net.

43