Chapter 39: Koch VS Shanks.
1.6k 0 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 39: Koch VS Shanks.

"Conqueror's Haki, so you also possess it." The Red Haired Shanks widened his eyes, he was shocked and his fighting spirit grew stronger.

"Obviously, Koch also have Conqueror's Haki." A proud smile appeared on Momousagi Gion's face.

Makino and Boa sisters also felt proud, Koala didn't know what was happening, but she was still cheering for her captain.

"Conqueror's Haki is not that special." Hancock also raise her head proudly, and she also released her Conqueror's Haki.

Koch already possessed Conqueror's haki and he knew Hancock also possessed it, so Koch had been training her about Haki in past few months.

Although Koch possessed Conqueror's Haki, he couldn't train it, he already know the basic of Conqueror's Haki but to master it, he need to fight with someone who also possess Conqueror's haki and when he meet Shanks he want to fight with him.

Shanks is his first opponent who possess Conqueror's Haki.

.....

Ben Beckman and others were surprised that Koch also possess Conqueror's Haki, but they were more surprised when Hancock released her haki.

"There is such person on the Sun and Moon Pirates?" Benn Beckman looked at Hancock in  shock.

According to the information he has gathered, Koch and Momousagi Gion are the only strongest in the crew and other members including Hancock are considered weak.

"It is terrifying to see another woman on the sea with Conqueror's Haki, Charlotte Linlin is the only other woman who possess it."

"With Koch, Gion and Hancock, the Sun and Moon Pirates will be very strong pirates in the future."

.....

Gaban's eyes are narrowed slightly, after so many years he was able to witness the clash of two Conqueror's Haki again.

Gaban already knew that Koch possess Conqueror's Haki, if he didn't, 'Ace' would have rejected him, but he was more surprised from Hancock, it is very rare that a women possess Conqueror's Haki on the sea.

"No wonder Shanks took them seriously, they are indeed powerful." Gaban was excited to watch the clash.

Looking at 'Ace' in Koch hand he was free from worry, Koch is so strong at such young age, just how much he will grow.

.....

Koch VS Red Haired Shanks.

Shanks saber turned black and black lightning gather around the saber, the saber is totally black with Shanks Armament Haki, he hasn't attack yet but the area around him changed.

Same things is happening with Koch, in the past, whenever Koch tries to infuse Armament Haki or Conqueror's haki in to his sword, that would always result in failure, he never possess high quality sword, but now there is Supreme Grade Saber in his hand, his Armament Haki is infused with the saber, the space around the saber 'Ace' start to twist.

Koch never learned how to infuse his Conqueror's Haki into his sword but now when he is holding the saber 'Ace', his Armament Haki and Conqueror's Haki were automatically absorved by this saber. Koch looked at Shanks and knew he was going to enjoy this fight.

Shanks and Koch moved at the same time, and the two saber came together.

Everyone can see the collision, the two saber collide together but are not touching each other, the strong force of their Haki made it impossible for the two sabers to touch each other, their collision of Haki create huge shockwave, whole island start to shake, black lightning appeared and the space around the sabres start to twist.

The forest around them collapsed, the ancient trees were uprooted by the shockwave.

Shanks had trained his haki from young age and is able to use his Conqueror's Haki very well, but Koch was not that experienced, but 'Ace' is absorbing his Haki automatically, which helped him a lot.

"He is as strong as the captain." The Red haired pirates protected themselves from the shockwaves, many of them can use haki and those who don't already left the area.

They stared blankly at the clashing sabers.

"The sky is divided in two parts."

"They both have reached this level at such young age." Gaban couldn't help but exclaimed, they both have almost reached his peak strength.

They both are young and they have the talent to become the strongest, one of them is just twenty-five and another is nineteen.

"They both are monsters." Gaban glanced at Shanks and Koch. 'Especially that Koch, such combat power at the age of nineteen, I don't know how strong he will be in his peak'

.....

"Is this how pirates fight?" Makino looked surprised, her view of this world was completely changed, she thought that pirate's fight will be same as of those bandits that attack her bar, they will use gun and shoot each other but what she saw right now is like end of the world.

"Of course, if the strong person like our captain and Red Haired Shanks fought each other then this is normal, there are few pirates in the New World who even has the ability to destroy the whole island." Momousagi Gion calmly explained about the true power of the pirates and marines to the girls.

"I can't belive human can becomes so strong."

Makino stared blankly at Koch who was competing with the Red Haired Shanks, she only looked at Koch and Shanks was ignored.

.....

"You are already this strong"

Shanks never thought that Koch has already become so strong, Shanks has underestimates Koch but he was glad that Koch is this strong, if not this battle would be meaningless to him. Shanks start to get serious.

Koch showed an excited look, he knew he gave Shanks a huge surprise, and looking at serious Shanks, Koch also gets serious.

An icy ghostly energy emerged behind Koch and his aura turned sharp, as he swung his saber.

A giant sword energy shockwave hit Shanks and he was flown across the forest, the energy shockwave destroy everything in its path, the sword slash hit the mountain and create a huge hole in it.

The Red Haired Shanks, who also flew out with the sword slash, flipped and landed on the ground, he jumped up to the sky, his sword was carrying black lightning and his Conqueror's haki was infused into the saber.

'Boom!'

The entire coast was turned over and The sea was cut in two parts and create a huge pit.

Koch jumped up and landed firmly on the destroyed ground and looked at Shanks.

Their eyes meet but neither of them said a word as they both disappeared at Same time and collided again, they kept attacking each other, their collision keep destroyed the area, their battle kept changing the place and the whole area becomes their battlefield.

From their battlefield, the nearest settlement is only ten miles away and the the city is at least thirty miles away, the collision between Shanks and Koch shake the whole area which can be felt by many people from the cities.

"What happened?"

Deep in the forest there were two kids who were standing in top of the tree and stared blankly at the picture of lightning and thunder in the sky and due to the height of tree they can see Shanks and Koch.

"Are they fighting?"

"How it is possible that fighting can change the climate."

"Ace, where are you going, wait for me?"

In the Capital of Goa Kingdom.

People on the street raised their heads one after another: "An earthquake? Is a storm coming?"

The Goa Kingdom is huge city and many nobles lived here, so naturally there is also newspaper offices, all the reporters are well trained and they are also well informed and immediately understand what is happening.

"This is not earthquake, some pirates start a war and it affected the entire island, but this is East Blue, where did these pirates come form, did they come from the New World?"

"Big news, pirates from New World came to East Blue and started a war."

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can read this fanfiction on, Webnovel, Scribblehub and fanfiction. net.

40