Chapter 40: Ace and Sabo.
1.6k 2 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 40: Ace and Sabo.

East Blue, Goa Kingdom.

'Boom!'

The two energy collide in the air and create a dazzling explosion, their battle caused the island to shake and the weather to change. Black lightning appeared in the area due to Conqueror's Haki.

Two people flew out from the explosion and hit the ground, which creates a huge crater, but hey stand again and continue their battle.

"Come again!"

They both dissappear and kepp attacking each other, their battle has almost destroyed the whole area but they didn't stop, they are like two crazy battle maniac.

Their saber collide dozen of times, they both have great amount of stamina and keep fighting for hours.

"This is indeed Supreme Saber, there is huge difference between this and ordinary sword."

The smile at the corner of Koch's mouth became more and more wanton, it made his blood boil more than, when he was fighting Akainu, it is not because Red Haired Shanks is stronger that Akainu, right now Shanks is still a bit weaker than Akainu, but when Koch was fighting Akainu, Koch was using normal sword which required high amount of Armament Haki to keep the sword from breaking which affect his battle performance, but right now the saber is perfect.

A named blade (Meito) is a great blessing to any swordsmen or to the strong people.

Some people say that, weapon is not that important, a true swordman can even use a stick as weapons, but have you ever seen any famous swordsmen using normal sword, never, all the famous swordsmen have named sword (Meito), the more stronger you are the better sword you need.

It is like saying that all Devil Fruit are equal and it depends on the user how they use it. That is just ridiculous. How can you say that the Devil Fruit of Whitebeard and others are the same.

There are high grade and low grade and not all the swords are same.

.....

The battle lasted for hours and there is absolutely no sign of stopping, the power of the two has not diminished but it keep increasing.

"Their battle will keep for long time, it is hard to determine the winner in short time, the gap between them is just too small, almost equal." Gaban looked at the battlefield and analized their strength, they both are equal in strength.

"The captain seems to be very excited." Red Haired Pirates and the others used Observation Haki to watch the details of the battle, they can see both Shanks and Koch are enjoying their battle.

"Of course, captain is excited to meet a suitable opponent, in the past there was only Mihawk whose strength is equal to captain and look like Shanks has another good opponent." Benn Beckman is happy for Shanks, the more battle you have the more stronger you will become, but there are very few people who are equal to Shanks strength and can challenge him.

"Then who will win this battle?" Yasopp panicked a little, although he has hundred percent trust in Shanks but Koch's strength is definitely on the same level of Shanks.

The chicken legs in Lucky Roux's hand were already cold, he kept his eye wide and stared at the battle, that he forget to eat, suddenly he remembered the information about koch and the Sun and Moon Pirates crew, which was released by Marines. "Koch hasn't used his devil fruit abilities yet, and without using devil fruit ability he is able to match Captain's strength."

When the crew members heard the Lucky Roux word their face become heavy, they also read about Koch from the newspaper, according to the marines, Koch may have the invincible defence Devil Fruit, which can block any attack for limited time and even the strongest Admiral Akainu couldn't break the defence and could do nothing but watch as the Sun and Moon Pirates leave.

"In other words, there are only two possibilities, either this battle will end in draw or Shanks will lose." Benn Beckman took a deep breath and exhaled. "If the marines were correct about the Devil fruit ability then Shanks may lose this battle."

"No way!!!"

For the red haired pirated this is difficult to accept, and impossible to refute.

"Okay, victory and defeat is not that important, no matter what the result of this battle is, they both will improve greatly." Gaban reprimanded them as an elder.

'New Dawn' The Sun and Moon Pirates.

The girls also had the same expression.

"Who... can win battle?" Makino asked with concerned.

"It will be the captain."

"There is no second result."

Momousagi Gion stared at the battlefield, her strength can be close to Koch and Shanks, among all the pirates present there.

"They both are equally strong and the battle may last for days, so Koch will win this battle."

Gion can tell that both have equal strenght and their battle will last for days, so the one with higher physique and higher stamina has greater chance of winning this battle and Gion has personally experienced the monstrous physique and stamina of Koch.

"Boom!"

Koch held the saber with both hands and swung with full force, the sword slash hit another sword slash of Red Haired Shanks.

Shanks stepped back and Koch also stepped back but they dissappear next second and their battle start again.

"what!"

Suddenly, two kids run from the forest and came to the battlefield, Ace and Sabo who just came to the battlefield were dumbfounded, they looked around and could no believe their eyes, what they saw is not battle between two Pirates but catastrophe, there is only destruction everywhere.

"It is very scary."

.....

"where did these kids came from, are they not afraid of death." Benn Beckman saw two kids appeared in the battlefield and he quickly dissappear and came behind them, he grabbed them by their collars and quickly left the battlefield.

"You two stay here and don't move, you two must have huge courage to come here, are you not afraid of death?" Benn Beckman told Ace and Sabo.

Ace and Sabo did not listened but looked at the battlefield like a fool.

Island was shaking, space was twisted, climate was changed and terrifying battles, they have never seen before.

"Wait he is... it is him... he is here..."

Ace pointed at the battlefield excitedly, with burning ecstasy in his eyes and with an unconcealed admiration and longing.

"Little kid, are you fan of our captain too." Lucky Roux touch Ace shoulder and couldn't help but show a proud smile and many member of the crew also feel proud.

Captain is really famous, even child from East Blue has heard about him.

The emotional Ace didn't pay attention to Lucky Roux and others, Ace patted Sabo excitedly.

"Sabo look there, he is Koch, it is the real Koch, he is here in East Blue."

Lucky Roux "..."

Lucky Roux silently retracted his hand from Ace's shoulder, he was sad. Koch has been only famous for last three months and only in Grand line, how can they know about Koch, how can Koch able to compare with the fame of Shanks that has accumulated over the years.

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can read this fanfiction on, Webnovel, Scribblehub and fanfiction. net.

45