Chapter 41: Stussy Is Coming.
1.5k 0 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 41: Stussy is coming.

East Blue, Goa Kingdom.

"Ace, you are so lucky."

Sabo is happy for Ace, they have been together for years and sabo knew everything about Ace, Sabo knew about Ace's dream, that is to become a pirate, but he doesn't want to become the Pirate King and he was not interested in the treasure 'One Piece'.

Instead, he hate the pirate king 'Gol D Roger', Roger is responsible for 'The Great Age Of Pirates', any many pirates begin to sail which increase crimes and many innocent people were killed, normal people hate Roger for what he has done and Ace hate Roger too.

Sabo knew Ace's dream is to become a pirate like Koch, a pirate who is loved and recognized by many people.

The first time Ace heard about Koch's action was around three month ago, and when he heard the crowd talk about Koch, he found that the ordinary people loved Koch, they worship him, Koch was recognized by many peoples, that was the time when Ace decided to become a pirate like Koch.

In Sabo's eyes, Ace was even a little crazy. He collected all the newspaper and bounty poster that related to Koch and placed them neatly in their secret base and no-one is allowed to touch that.

"Ace, what are you going to do?" Sabo asked Ace.

"I want to join Koch crew and I want to follow him to the sea."

Ace was excited, and looked at Koch in the battlefield with burning eyes

"So this is the strength of the great Pirates." Ace want to have such strength, a dream has been sprouted in his heart.

At the same time, almost ten miles away from the battlefield, many people climbed the mountain and reach the top, they were carrying cameras and den den mushi, and all of them were watching the battlefield.

"It is the Red Haired Shanks and Koch."

"It's them."

The reporters opened their eyes in ecstasy, whether it is Red Haired Pirates or the Sun and Moon Pirates, they are the focus of the sea right now.

"Take the pictures, publish it immediately, Shanks and Koch are fighting in East Blue!"

Although they are a little late and don't know how the battle between the two Pirates started, but the news about this battle can be the topic of next newspaper.

.....

"Bang bang bang!"

Koch and Shanks both landed of the ground and stopped for a while, the blade in their hand is crackling with black lightning, and they continue to attack again.

The sabers in their hand moved so fast that is was almost invisible to the naked eye.

"Are you underestimating me? Use your Devil Fruit ability, I still have strength." Their sabers collided again, black lightning gather around them and Shanks looked at Koch's eyes straight.

"Who told you that I am Devil fruit user."

Koch increased his strength and Shanks was pushed back and huge pit was formed by the explosion.

"Then I'm going to use all my strength." Shanks was saving a bit of his strength, he thought that Koch has Devil Fruit ability, but since Koch was not Devil Fruit user, he doesn't need to hold back.

Taking advantage of the force of Koch's attack he flew back and landed of his feet, the Armament Haki covered his whole saber and the saber seems to burn with red flame, but it is not over yet, black lightning also gather around his saber, the entanglement of the two kinds of Haki gathered on the saber at same time, and he charged towards Koch.

"Good, come!"

Koch laughed and hold the saber with both hand and charged towards Shanks.

The two attack collided again .

"Boom!"

The collision create a explosion was like mushroom cloud, a huge tornado appear between them that destroy the surrounding.

.....

"Hoo..hoo..hoo."

The Red Haired Shanks fell to the ground, his breath was disordered, he glanced sideways at his arm, which he had sacrificed to save luffy, blood had seeped from his wound.

There are still some influences but before the Red Haired Shanks could smooth out his breath, he felt an astonishing aura that rushed out of the explosion.

As he looked up, he eyes were sharply sharply locked on Koch who jumped into the sky, the same high Armament Haki, like a flame covered his saber.

Golden lightning wrapped around the supreme saber 'Ace', the saber is also turned completely black due to Armament Haki.

Armament and Conqueror's Haki both were combined together.

"good!"

The red haired Shanks laughed and hold the saber and Armament and Conqueror haki were combined together, it was very rare to find such opponent, even if he lose this match it will be worth it, he doesn't care about victory or defeat he is enjoying the fighting.

"Boom!"

There collision is like second sun, the shockwave is powerful that before and all the vegetation and rocks are turned into ashes.

.....

"It's terrifying, both are so strong, they have reach such level already." Gaban use haki to protect himself from the shockwave. He can see that, Shanks and Koch are getting stronger and stronger.

Gaban belive in them, they are right now the closest to the level of sea emperor than anyone else and both will be reach the level of sea emperor in just few years.

Right now except of sea emperors there are no any other pirates that can challenge these two.

.....

The fight between Koch and Shanks continues. It becomes dark and soon the dawn arrive but they keep fighting.

.....

It's been three days, and the two are still fighting tirelessly, but in these three days the news about their fight already reached Grand Line.

The first half of the Grand Line, the initial area of the sea, just around ten miles away from the reverse mountain, a huge flower boat has been floating for a long time.

It is one of the underground emperor, the Queen of Pleasur District, Stussy, who ran away from Big Mom Pirates and came here, her mission is to infiltrate the Sun and Moon Pirates and gather all the information the world government needed.

But World Government and Marines have lost the track of Koch and no one can find it.

Rather than searching blindly on the sea, the smart Stussy prefers to sit back and wait.

"He is most likely to be in the first half of the Grand Line, followed by the four seas, New World is the least likely, and with Koch's reputation, he will be discovered sooner or later. As long as I know his approximate location, I can quickly approach."

'pele pele pele pele pele'

'pele pele pele pele pele'

'pele pele pele pele pele'

Call from World Government.

'Kacha"

"Koch is in the Goa Kingdom in East Blue go there immediately."

"East Blue"

Stussy stood up lazily from the chair with a charming smile: "you finally showed up, let's go!"

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can read this fanfiction on, Webnovel, Scribblehub and fanfiction. net.

40