Chapter 42: Let Me Join Your Crew.
1.6k 0 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 42: let me join your crew.

East Blue, Goa Kingdom

Shanks VS Koch

"Hoo..hoo!" Koch and Shanks were holding the saber and were gasping for breath, sweat dripped down form their forehead.

"Let's go again" Red Haired Shanks ripped off his tattered trench coat and hold the saber to attack again.

But Koch picked up the saber and sheathed it.

"Forget it, i dont want to continue." Koch want to continue but it was meaningless, Shanks lost his arm few days ago and this was affecting him, winning against him will not gave any honor.

The Red Haired Shanks frowned and looked at Koch, then he looked at his missing arm.

"Okay."

The Red Haired Shanks sat on the ground and take a heavy breath, he was tired from this fight and his arm also start to hurt.

"I'll fight you again in the future." Shanks also want to fight with Koch when he was fully healed.

"I don't mind to continue this fight in the future, but next time it won't be for three days and night."

Red Haired Shanks narrowed his eyes and did not speak for a while. 'Are you so confident that next time you will surpass me.'

"Next time, it won't be that easy to win against me" Red Haired Shanks was confident, even though Koch was younger than him, he was confident in himself.

"It's finally over, if you two continue to fight, it might bring disaster to the Goa Kingdom." Gaban watched their fight for whole three days, he looked at Shanks and Koch with satisfaction, one is like his student and another is who inherited his Captain's saber.

.....

"It's finally over, look like this is draw."

"Of course!"

Lucky Roux and others came to Shanks.

"Captain, can you still move?"

Shanks tore his coat and wrapped the wound on his missing arm and shouted excitedly. "Let's party."

.....

After taking shower and putting new cloth, Koch came out of his room and looked at the girls.

"Are you guys going?" Koch asked, Shanks also invited them.

"Not interested." Hancock looked at the group of stinky men below, she is not interested to have a party with these mens after Hancock rejected, other girls also rejected, so all the girls stayed at the ship.

.....

"Huh, Koch, your crew won't come to the party?

The Red Haired Shanks gave a sake bottle to Koch but his eyes are fixed at the 'New Dawn', precisely at Makino.

"They are not interested."

The Red Haired Shanks's mood sank immediately, but being infected by the warmth of party he become excited again.

During the party, there are two boys who are sneaking around.

"Ace, what are you afraid of, be bold and go after your dreams." Sabo cheered for Ace.

Ace sneaked up to Koch's side.

"What are you doing here kids? Where did you came from?" Shanks, who was drinking heavily, looked at Ace and Sabo in surprise.

"These two daring brats came to the battlefield to watch the battle up close." Benn Beckman said.

Shanks looked at Ace curiously. 'He came to battlefield to watch two Pirates fight each other, is his dream also to become the Pirate in the pursuit of freedom?, did this kid want to join my crew?'

The Red Haired Shanks smiled and said to Ace.

"Little boy, you are still too young and weak, it is too early to be a pirate and you don't have a chance to get on my ship."

"Shanks, they're not...." Benn Beckman want to remind Shanks that, they are here for Koch and not for him, but he was interrupted by Ace.

"Don't underestimate me!"

.....

Ace don't like to be called kid and weak and after hearing Shanks called him kid and weak, he looked at Shanks with anger in his eyes. "Don't underestimate me!"

At the same time, a faint but domineering aura erupted from Ace.

Conqueror's Haki, In an instant everyone looked at Ace, all the crew member were shocked.

"How is it possible that this kid also possess Conqueror's Haki, is Conqueror's haki that common now?"

"I must be dreaming."

All the Red Haired pirates are shocked, having the Conqueror's Haki at such young age, they have never heard of it before.

The Red Haired Shanks was also shocked, although Ace use Conqueror's Haki unconsciously but it was still Conqueror's Haki. Shanks stood up and looked at Ace.

"Okay, I apologize, you are eligible to join my pirate crew."

Ace look like 8 or 9 years old kid, and he awakened Conqueror's haki at such age, he is indeed a genius, and will become a powerful figure in the future.

The Red Haired Shanks also had a hard time keeping calm and was willing to take Ace to the sea to train himself.

Listning to his captain, Benn Beckman had no choice but to cover his face with his hands, he can't bear to see Shanks humiliating moment.

"I'm not interested in joining your crew" Ace gave the Red Haired Shanks an arrogant look.

The Red Haired Shanks wasn't angry.

"Those who possess Conqueror's Haki don't like to serve under others, then I will wait you at the...."

Ace didn't want to listen and went away, Shanks looked at Ace who leave and went to Koch side.

Ace looked at Koch, there was no arrogance in his eyes but admiration.

"Koch-San, can I join your crew?"

Koch: "...???"

Koch had spotted Ace and Sabo a long time ago and he easily recognized their identities, but he was not interested.

Koch didn't expect that Ace wanted to join the Sun and Moon Pirates, that was unexpected.

"Why, do you want to join my crew?" Koch asked Ace.

"Because I want to be a pirate like you who is loved and respected by ordinary people." Ace was excited and told Koch his dream.

Red Haired Shanks was sour again, why?, I am also a powerful pirate, why not choose me?, did Koch possess something that I don't?

"It seems that the Sun and Moon Pirates will add another powerful crew member in the future, congratulations." Shanks couldn't help but congratulate, Shanks was sure that, once Ace will grow up he will definitely become one of the strongest person on the sea.

.....

Koch looked at Ace and thought of something, something that will happen in the future.

[ Koch is day dreaming ]

Marine Headquarters Marineford. Ace, the second division commander of the Sun and Moon Pirates was captured by the marines and he is going to be publicly executed.

And Koch, with the Sun and Moon Pirates came to the Marineford to start the battle of the best.

Koch standing infront of his ship. "Ace, I'm here to save you."

Ace who was in the execution platform burst into tears: "Dad, I..."

bah bah bah.

[Daydream end]

Koch quickly pushed that image out of his mind.

"Can you take me with you?" Ace continued to request.

Koch: "Go away!"

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can read this fanfiction on, Webnovel, Scribblehub and fanfiction. net.

42