Chapter 43: Garp Was Shocked.
1.6k 0 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 43: Garp Was Shocked.

Koch looked at Ace, he couldn't recruit him in his crew. Ace is not a girl so the condition of the system in not met.

Koch don't want any male in his pirate crew, he promised Hancock and Gion that, all the member will be female, even if Ace will become one of the strongest pirates in the futures, Koch was not interested.

"Young man, try to surpass me, I'll be waiting for you at the peak." Koch patted Ace on the shoulder, just saying some incouraging words will not be a problem, he can be the spiritual mentor.

Although he was rejected, Ace was not disappointed but was very excited.

"I will definitely do it, I will sail to the sea and will surpass you in the future." Ace said with confidence, the dream of becoming pirate become even more firm.

Shanks looked at the smiling Ace and then looked at Koch.

"Why did you refuse him?, he will become strong in the future, his additional to the crew will be great for future." With Ace talent and having awakened Conqueror's Haki as such age, Shanks was sure that Koch will accept Ace in his crew, but Koch refused him, Shanks couldn't understand it, there is no any reason to reject such talented Kid.

"Koch, don't tell me that you will not accept any more crew members in your ship, on the New World, crew members will be very helpful, and if you have few crew members it won't be enough to challenge the great Pirates from New World." Shanks said to Koch earnestly.

The Red Haired Shanks glanced at the "New Dawn' which was docked at the shore, there is Gion, whose existence was envied by many pirates, she is a strong women and after she ate the Devil Fruit she was strong, and is not weaker than Benn Beckman, and she will get stronger, she has higher growth potential, other that her only Hancock has the potential.

Compared to the crews of the pirates from New World, Koch crew is far weaker, even Shanks has better crew than Koch.

"If there is a full scale war, you will lose." Shanks spoke with confident.

Yasopp and the others also raised their heads proudly, it is the truth, Shanks and Koch are equally strong, Gion strength is also equal to Benn Beckman, then who will stop other crew members of the Red Haired Pirates.

"I will recruit many crew members in the future." Koch wasn't worried, although there are not many strong women in the sea, there are still few who are quite strong like Yamato, the daughter of Kaido or the few daughter of Big Mom, they are all Koch's target.

In addition, Koch knew few powerful Devil Fruit's location, after finding those Devil Fruits and enhancing his crew combat power, he believed that in near future the comprehensive combat power of the Sun and Moon Pirates will even surpass that of the any pirates or Marines.

The Red Haired Shanks looked at the 'New Dawn' with mixed emotions, he saw Makino, Shanks cares more about Makino safety, whether Koch crew members have the strength to protect her or not.

Suddenly Shanks noticed something suspicious and said in surprise.

"Koch don't tell me that, you will only accept female crew members?"

"Do you have a problem with that?"

The Red Haired Shanks had an odd look, he has no problem, but in the sea there was never a such pirates that will only accepts female members only.

"There are only few females who are strong, and almost all of them have joined pirates crew, you will have hard time finding suitable crew members." Shnaks does not agree with such selection condition, strong womens are very rare

Compared with the Sun and Moon Pirates, the Red Hair Pirates crew is a group of men without a single woman. It's not that Shanks has prejudice against women but he didn't find a single women, who was qualified to be in his crew.

One can imagine the difficulty of only accepting female crew members, where strong females are very few in numbers.

"Looks like you don't have a chance to surpass us," the Red Haired Shanks said with confidence.

"You don't have to worry about that." Koch was also confident, he has already made a list of powerful women which can be recruit, and with the Devil Fruit's location knowledge he know his crew will be one of the strongest in the sea.

.....

On the 'New Dawn'

The girls also heard what Shanks and Koch are talking, Momousagi Gion frowned.

"Looks like we have been underestimated, but it is the truth, if there is a full scale war, we will lose."

There are also few crew members on the Red Haired pirate but they are more than Sun and Moon Pirates, and all of them are powerful fighters, and it the Sun and Moon Pirates, Koch and Gion are the only fighters, Hancock still need training and others are still weak.

"Then I will train hard and will be one of the strongest." Hancock's eyes were firm, together with Gion she will become the main fighter of their ship.

Makino's eyes dimmed slightly, although it was only for short time but she likes the experience of sailing on the sea, and everyone treat her kindly, she want to follow the crew member to the sea but she has no fighting power and she felt inferior.

.....

Marines Headquarter, Marineford.

Marines meeting hall.

"Koch actually went to East Blue and had a big fight with Red Haired Shanks who was also there." Sengoku threw the loads of newspaper at the marines executives.

The news exploded in everyone's ears like thunder, Koch or Shanks are the pirates that Marines can't underestimate, the fight between them is likely for the title of fourth sea emperor.

"It would be great if they both die together." Rear Admiral Akainu gritted his teeth, he was seating at the end, according to his rank he was ineligible to participate in this meeting but no one dare to say anything about it.

All the marines looked at each other, it was possible, it they killed each other it will be great news for the marines, many of these marines don't want to face any of Shanks or Koch.

"Don't fantasize about that, I just go the news that their battle is over and The result is draw, it is said that they were having a party right now." Sengoku said to the marines, as he threw the latest picture of Shanks and Koch.

"The battle ended as draw, Koch can fight with Shanks on equal." Akainu clenched his fists. "Koch got stronger again. If this goes on he will be very hard to catch."

Garp was yawning as he picked up the pictures, as he looked at the pictures his sleepiness was gone, he rub his eyes vigorously and looked at the picture again.

In the picture there is Ace, who is sitting with Shanks and Koch and enjoying the party, Garp was so shocked that he fell from the chair.

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can read this fanfiction on, Webnovel, Scribblehub and fanfiction. net.

38