Chapter 44: Makino’s Bounty.
1.6k 0 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 44: Makino's Bounty.

Marine Headquarter, Marineford.

"Garp, what are you doing?" Sengoku looked at the nervous Garp with dissatisfaction.

"Sengoku, are they in the Goa Kingdom?" Garp asked, seeing Ace with Koch and Shanks, he was little nervous.

"Yes, they are in the Goa Kingdom. Why?" Sengoku asked.

Garp groaned inwardly, why would Ace be with them, did the Red Haired Shanks knew about Ace's identity.

"Sengoku, Goa Kingdom is my hometown, I have to go back" Garp couldn't stay at here right now, he must go and visit Ace.

Sengoku frowned,

"What's the use of you going back now?, it will take three months to to travel from here to Goa Kingdom, although they are pirates, they don't have any record of harming innocent people, so you don't have to worry."

Garp still look nervous, he was not worried about that because he knew about Shanks and Koch, they won't harm any innocent people, he was worried about Ace identity being revealed, and in the picture he saw Gaban, one of the crew member of Roger's Pirates.

"Sengoku, I'm not discussing with you, I have to go back." Garp said to Sengoku seriously and then he left the meeting room without looking back, he went to the port as quickly as Possible.

"With Red Haired Shanks and Koch temperament, even after knowing that Luffy is my grandson and knowing Ace's identity, they won't cause problem with them." Garp relived himself, it won't be a big problem, as long as Ace's identity is not exposed it will be fine and with Ace hatred for his father he would not say anything, ather thinking about this Garp calm down.

"I will Just go back and see those two boys."

In the meeting room.

Sengoku rubbed his temples weakly, but he really couldn't control Garp, forget about him, let him go for now.

"Koch is getting stronger and stronger and the Sun and Moon Pirates have added new crew members." Sengoku pointed to the images, it is the picture of the 'New Dawn', and the girls are standing on the bow of the ship, among them the new member are Lily and Makino.

Sengoku looked at the two girls, 'one of them must be the undercover agents sent by the World Government,.'

Sengoku immediately ordered: "Contact the world Government immediately to determine the amount for their bounty and release the news as soon as possible."

The undercover mission should be executed perfectly, if the agent that joined the Sun and Moon Pirates but didn't get any bounty will cause Koch's suspicion.

"Yes"

.....

The next day, East Blue, Goa Kingdom.

The Red Haired pirates are all sleeping on the ground, they were all drunk last night, Koch was carried back to the ship by Gion and was sleeping in his big and soft bed.

"Captain, this is the hangover soup I prepared for you." Makino came with a bowl of soup, Koch looked at at the virtuous Makino, she is indeed the perfect waifu, he really want to invite her to be his crew member permanently.

"Captain.. captain, the marines have put a bounty for me, the reward is fifty million Beri."

Lily ran in excitedly, waving the new bounty poster for her and also for Makino.

"Sister Makino, the marines also put bounty for you, they offered a reward of 500,000 Beri." Lily tell makino the good news.

"what?"

Makino's small mouth opened wide, she was panicked and looked at her bounty poster, her body trembled slightly, she was full of fear. Once she get the bounty the identity of the pirate cannot be erased.

Koch was also little surprised. "the speed of the World Government is fast this time."

Looking at Makino who was scared, Koch stood up and put his hand on makino shoulder, a strong sense of security calmed the trembling Makino slowly.

"Captain, what should I do? They put a bounty on my head, what should I do?, I can't go back to the foosha village." Makino cried.

Gion, Hancock and the others also came to his room and comfort makino.

"Sorry, if I hadn't invited you, the marines would not put a bounty for you." Gion looked at Makino apologetically.

"Once a bounty is released, there is no possibility of removing it" Gion said.

"then what should I do?" Makino looked at everyone for help.

"Then come with us, let's travel on the sea together." Lily invited, everyone want Makino to join the crew.

Although they are together for only short time, Makino's gentle temperament and superb cooking skills conquered everyone.

"But I know nothing, I..." Makino lowered her head in inferiority, "you are all so strong, I have no strength at all."

"You are very important, I need you."

Koch came to Makino, lowered his head, and looked at her eyes.

"Even if there is no bounty, I am ready to formally invite you to be my crew member."

"Really?"

"Of course."

Makino calm down a bit, and she nodded her head, "Okey, I will join the crew."

The eight member of the crew is Makino.

.....

At the same time, the Red Haired shanks who had just woken up stared blankly at the bounty poster in his hand.

"Makino got a bounty, which means she is also treated as a pirate by the marines." The Red Haired Shanks became uneasy, he was worried for Makino, especially when the Sun and Moon Pirates were the focus of the World Government and are treated as the most dangerous pirates in the sea.

Thinking about the Koch requirements for his crew members, Shanks knew it will take a long time for the Sun and Moon Pirates to become strong pirate crew, the more he thought it, the more uneasy he felt.

Shanks walk towards 'New Dawn'.

"Even if I got beaten up by Koch, I am goint to give it a try."

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can read this fanfiction on, Webnovel, Scribblehub and fanfiction. net.

39