Chapter 47: Flower Ship.
1.5k 1 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 47: Flower Ship.

East Blue, Goa Kingdom.

After learning all the details of what Koch did in the Holy Land, Makino was in a trance, she looked at Koch with great admiration.

"Another opponent." Hancock gritted her teeth. 'Looks like I have to take the initiative otherwise Koch will be eaten up by sister Gion and now I also have to face another opponent, Makino.'

.....

Time passed slowly, Koch and the girls enjoyed their time in the Kingdom and it already been a week since Koch came to the capital, they enjoyed it a lot, but for the people of the Goa Kingdom are becoming more and more depressed, there are many people who decide to escape but were caught. Koch and the girls decide to stay away from the troubles.

Everyone's mind was on the Celestial Dragons, and Koch and the girls didn't take the initiative to reveal their identities.

In the past week, Koch also investigated the information of many islands around the East Blue, and he planned their future destinations before leaving East Blue, and he also locate few island where he can get his future crew members.

The girl that Koch valued most was Kuina, who was undefeated in her dojo, and even Zoro lost against her two thousand times, she died at the age of eleven by falling from the stairs, but looking at the current timeline she should be around nine or ten years old, so she is still alive.

'I don't care if kuina can surpass zoro or not, even if she has 50% talent of zoro, I will accept her, zoro become one of the strongest swordsman in the future, even if kuina talent is lower than that of zoro, she will be extremely strong in the future, but kuina is surely more than that, she may be more talented than zoro, she died at young age and we don't know her true potential.'

It is getting closer and closer to the day of arrival of the Celestial Dragons, and the Goa Kingdom is full of fear, the lively port has also become deserted, those who knew about the news will not come to the Goa Kingdom during this time and those who are within Goa Kingdom are not allowed to leave, this is a request from Celestial Dragons.

Suddenly a pink ship appeared from the distance, the ship came towards the Goa Kingdom and many people who are at the shore saw the ship, the ship was quite beautiful and there are many women dressed in reveling clothes.

"Could this be the ship of saint Jalmack."

"Such ship doesn't belong to East Blue, so it must be the ship of Saint Jalmack."

"No, it's the legendary Flower ship of the Pleasure District."

"What? This is the legendary ship of man's paradise."

"I heard that on the Pleasure District, all the dreams of the man can be fulfilled and it is the place that all men dream to visit."

"Pleasure District was on the Grand Line, why did they come to the East Blue?"

There were many men on the shore who are guarding the area, they all are exited and are looking at the ship with glowing eyes.

That ship is the dream of all men.

"Stop dreaming, do you know that on the Pleasure District, the minimum consumption is tens of million a day, of course, if you are strong enough the Pleasure District will take initiative to invite you, but we are just guards so stop day dreaming."

The man who has no money can only look at it eagerly.

"How about we sneak up on it?"

"Are you looking for death, haven't you heard of the, Queen of the Pleasure District?, she is one of the underground emperor of the sea, whoever dares to make trouble in the Pleasure District, they will die miserably."

"If you conquered the Queen of the Pleasure District, you will get everything."

"I have never heard of a man that qualified to enter the room of the Queen."

.....

"The Pleasure District from the New World actually came to East Blue."

On the ship 'New Dawn', Gion couldn't help but looked at the Flower ship and looked at Koch, is this a coincidence.

The Pleasure District must came for the Celestial Dragons or they are forced to came here by the Celestial Dragons or they are here for Koch, there are no other people in the East Blue that are qualified to attract the Pleasure District.

"Is that the ship of the Queen of the Pleasure District, Stussy?" Koch asked Gion.

Gion nodded. "Yes, she has the bounty of 400 million Beri and is one of the underground emperors of the sea, and also has a close relationship with Charlotte Linlin, the emperor of the sea."

Koch understand and looked at the Flower ship.

A beautiful woman slowly came to the high platform of the ship, she was wearing a white floral hat, pink dress with black fishnet stockings and blue high-heeled shoes decorated with bows and she was carrying a handbag.

She has a short curly blonde hair, blue eyes, red lipstick, and red-painted fingernails, she is a beautiful women with an elegant and noble appearance and a charming face.

"It's the Queen of the Pleasure District and she came here personally."

"She is so beautiful."

The men on the shore are becoming crazy from the appearance of the Stussy, she glanced across the port and saw the ship of the Sun and Moon Pirates, she also saw Koch on the deck of the ship, a charming smile appeared on the corner of her red lips.

'Koch, I finally found you.'

The Flower Ship quickly docked and headed towards the 'New Dawn'

"Koch, looks like she is here for you." Gion had already grasped the handle of the sword.

"Mr. Koch, after searching for a long time, I have finally found you."

"Oh, you are searching for me, why?" Koch gave a charming smile and asked Stussy.

"I came here to thank you, Mr. Koch"

Koch smiled at Stussy, you are a member of CP0, the secret agent from World Government and you are here to thank me.

'Are you going to thank me for humiliating the World Government?, thank me for being enemy with the Marines?'

'They tried to lure me in the trap with Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit and send Admiral to catch me, which failed miserably but now they changed the method and they send Stussy, this plan could have worked but I already knew about stussy.'

'Five Elders you guys are so unlucky and stupid.'

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can read this fanfiction on, Webnovel, Scribblehub and fanfiction. net.

38