Chapter 52: Are They Pigs.
1.5k 0 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 52: Are They Pigs.

East Blue, Goa Kingdom.

"The Celestial Dragons is dead, Koch-san really killed a Celestial Dragons."

Sabo was shocked, he couldn't belive that someone would dare to killed a Celestial Dragons, but everything happened right infront of his eyes.

Suddenly, Sabo saw that Ace was running away, and he quickly catch up to him.

"Ace, what are you doing, where are you going."

"I'm going after Koch-san." In Ace eye's there is a flame that could not be extinguished.

"Ace, didn't Koch-san tell you to grow stronger and meet him at the sea?"

Ace nodded: "I know."

Ace desperately ran towards the shore as he looked at the 'New Dawn' that has sailed away, Ace stand at the shore and shouted loudly.

"Koch-san, I am Ace, I will definitely become stronger and will find you at the sea."

"Ace, you will reveal your identity like this, and Marine will notice." Sabo looked at Ace helplessly, but when he saw the ship is getting far, he didn't waste this chance and shouted.

"Koch-san, I will become a pirate like you one day."

The two boys watched excitedly as the 'New Dawn' sailed away, and looked at each other and start laughing.

"Sabo, we're going to train harder and one day we will become stronger like Koch-san."

"Yes." The two boys bumped their fists, if you are stronger, you can go to the sea and meet Koch again.

.....

On the 'New Dawn', Koch was surprised when he heard the shouting of the two boys and smiled.

'Your fate has been changed, I want to see what change will it bring.'

Koch looked at Sabo and Ace on the shore and waved at them.

Ace and Sabo, who were on the shore, jumped up and down excitedly.

.....

"Koch, something is wrong with Stussy. Did she killed that Celestial Dragons with her own hands?. I think it was little hard for her to handle that, do you want to comfort her?" Gion came to Koch and said with some concern.

"No need for the time being, it would be best if we let her think about that herself, let's see what will she do next."

.....

"Celestial Dragons is dead and he was killed right before my eyes."

"The Celestial Dragons was killed by Mr. Koch and the Queen of the Pleasure District, it might bring trouble to the Goa Kingdom, I will leave this island right now, and will not return for few years."

"How did the Queen of the Pleasure District get along with Koch?"

"How dare they kill the Celestial Dragons, what will the marines and world government will do to our kingdom."

"The sea is going to change, this is even big deal than freeing slaves and destroying Enies Lobby."

The entire Goa Kingdom witnessed the murder of the Celestial Dragons with their own eyes, so it was impossible to hide the news.

The news quickly filled the East Blue with super speed and slowly went towards the Grand Line.

The newspaper office of Grand Line is becoming more crazy than the East Blue.

"This is Big News, publish it quickly, hurry up."

"But boss, if we release this kind of news, the World Government will take action us."

"What are you afraid of, if the problem arrives we will send them to the headquarters."

The news spread quickly all over the sea at a great speed, the world government was little late to take any action to suppressed the news.

The news finally reached the ears of the Five Elders.

The Holy Land Mariejois.

The intelligence agent brought the newspaper to the Five Elders.

One of the Five Elders read the news.

"Koch killed the Celestial Dragons."

When the remaining Four Elders heard the news, they were not surprised.

"Didn't this already happened when Koch invaded the Holy Land to free the slaves, that bastard killed at least ten Celestial Dragons, but the news was blocked by us, which idiot release the news?"

"No, it is not about that, Koch killed the Celestial Dragons in East Blue." The elder who was reading the newspaper replied.

The remaining Four Elders were surprised, they picked up the newspaper, the veins of the Five Elders kept popping up as they read the newspaper and looked at the picture.

In the picture, there is the dead body of Celestial Dragons.

"What happened in Goa Kingdom?"

The Five Elders were stunned, the room was silent for a few minutes.

One of them couldn't help asked.

"Why is Saint Jalmack in Goa Kingdom?"

The news of Koch was on Goa Kingdom was spread two weeks ago, so why did the Celestial Dragons went to Goa Kingdom?

"Saint Jalmack will go to the East Blue every three years, and he will always visit Goa Kingdom." The intelligence agent answered.

Five Elders have more blue veins popping up on their foreheads.

"Koch was in the Goa Kingdom, and knowing that he still went there, can't he wait for few days?"

Is that Celestial Dragons a pig?, even pigs can't be that stupid.

The news of Koch's battle with Red Haired shanks in the Goa Kingdom had already spread all over the sea, and still the Celestial Dragons went to the Goa Kingdom, can't he wait for few days.

"Saint Jalmack didnt read the news releated to the pirates." The intelligence officer guessed.

The Five Elders looked extremely ugly.

"We have told them not to go to the sea during this time, the Holy Land was invaded and the Enies Lobby was also destroyed, there is Koch in the sea and the revolutionary army has emerged. Other pirates may be afraid of the Celestial Dragons but Koch and revolutionary army are not afraid of them, why are the Celestial Dragons still going to the sea?"

The intelligence agent spoke with little fear in his voice.

"In the past two months, many Celestial Dragons have left the Holy Land and went to the sea."

The Five Elders were stunned, more left the Holy Land and went to the sea, are they all pigs?.

All the dirty words they can think of were burst out from the Five Elders, why are all the Celestial Dragons so stupid.

In the Holy Land, all Celestial Dragons have same status, there is no higher or lower Celestial Dragons, so all the Celestial Dragons have a habit of going to the sea, to feel the sense of superiority over other normal people.

The Five Elders felt tired, it is really hard to manage the world government with the people who has pig brain.

"Notify all Celestial Dragons that are on the sea to immediately return back to the Holy Land, and don't let any other Celestial Dragons to leave the Holy Land."

"Yes!"

The agent quickly went outside, only the Five Elders were remained in the office and they could not take it any more, they need to release their anger.

The desk was smashed and the teacup fell to the ground, and many precious antiques were turned into pieces.

The Five Elders vent their anger and depression, and after venting their anger they sat back on the sofa and calm down.

One of the Elder who always carried the sword, looked at the newspaper again, and looked at all the pictures that were taken, suddenly he saw Stussy in one of the pictures, and his pupils dilated.

In the picture there is Koch holding Stussy, who was pointing the gun at Celestial Dragons.

"BANG"

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can read this fanfiction on, Webnovel, Scribblehub and fanfiction. net.

38