Chapter 55: Sengoku Was Scolded Again.
1.5k 1 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 55: Sengoku Was Scolded Again.

The Holy Land Mariejois.

'pele pele pele pele pele'

'pele pele pele pele pele'

'pele pele pele pele pele'

The Five Elders picked up the den den mushi excitedly, this is call from Stussy, that mean she has complete her mission, they are excited, they were already celebrating the death of Koch.

"Hello!"

Five Elders '?????'

This was the stussy's den den mushi and only she can called them, but now they are hearing a voice of unknown man.

The Five Elders stared blankly at the den den mushi.

The den den mushi will show some characteristics of the other party's facial expressions and from the expression shown on the den den mushi face, they can tell this is not stussy who called them, it was koch, who humiliated them many times.

The Five Elders are having huge headache, listening at the Koch who is calling them from Stussy's den den mushi, they know there were two possibilities.

First possibility was that, stussy was exposed and tortured to reveal their den den mushi number, and Koch called them, and the second possibility was that, Stussy had betrayed them.

Either way, it is hard for the Five Elders to accept.

"The mentality of yours is really better than I have imagined, I thought that when you guys heard my voice, you will screamed at me, you guys are indeed the leaders of the World Government."

"Captain, I don't think they can take any more."

When the Five Elders heard the voice of Stussy from the den den mushi, an invisible arrow pierced through their heart.

They couldn't belive an agent of the World Government would betrayed them, and would even mock them like this.

At first, Koch took the Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit from them, and now he took away a member of CP0.

The Five Elders were full of hatred towards Koch, this was all his fault.

"Stussy, why did you betrayed the World Government?"

Five Elders said fiercely.

"Have you forgotten your responsibilities and obligations."

" I only joined the World Government at halfway, your brainwashing education has little effect on me, I had no choice but to work for you guys, but now, I have a choice."

Stussy's voice came through the den den mushi.

"and the most important things is, that my captain is so heartwarming."

The Five Elders understand the first reason, but what do you mean by heartwarming?.

"Koch, you can enjoy this small victory, but sooner or later we will kill you." The Five Elders are full of murderous intent.

"The I will do what the Five Elders want, you guys can come here and kill me." Koch nodded in approval.

The Five Elders face darkened even more, Are you mocking us?, are you not afraid of death. faced with this kind of shameless opponent, the Five Elders seemed powerless to say any kind of harsh words.

.....

The Holy Land Mariejois.

The Five Elders couldn't take any more of Koch insult they smashed the den den mushi violently, they stepped on the den den mushi countless time and killed the poor creature.

Their newly renovated office was completely destroyed again by the Five angry birds.

'pele pele pele pele pele'

'pele pele pele pele pele'

'pele pele pele pele pele'

Suddenly, another den den mushi, which was thrown somewhere in the room rang.

The Five Elders shuddered, did Koch call us again just to annoy us, one of the Elder went towards the den den mushi, he want to smash the den den mushi.

"Wait, it is from sengoku."

.....

Marine Headquarter, Marineford, Sengoku's Office.

Sengoku, after reading the newspaper, was so angry that he destroyed his office again.

"That bastard Koch, he even dared to kill the Celestial Dragons, he is not afraid of anyone and will do anything, he is more annoying than Kaido, we have to do something before he do something extreme." Sengoku said with serious tone.

'Fortunately, the Five Elders had send an agent to infiltrate the Sun and Moon Pirates and she had succeeded, we can know Koch next destination and ambush them.'

Sengoku picked up the den den mushi and called the Five Elders, and the call was picked up after sometime.

"Five Elders, I assume you have read the newspaper, Koch is getting more and more rampant, he is humiliating marines and World Government, we need to take action as soon as possible, is it possible to know about the next destination of the Sun and Moon Pirates through the undercover agent, I will dispatch all three Admirals with ten warship to surround the Koch and capture him."

Sengoku had a serious tone, he want to prove that Marine are still useful to the world government, sengoku want to catch Koch.

"..."

"..."

"???"

Sengoku looked at the voiceless den den mushi, he can only heard the sound of heavy breathing, what were the Five Elders doing, were they busy, why there is no answer.

Only after a minute, the Five Elders voice came from the den den mushi.

"Shut up, are you teaching us how to do work, just do your own job." The Five Elders were just taunted by Koch, they have no where to release their anger, so they just released their anger on Sengoku.

After releasing their anger on Sengoku, the Five Elders slammed the den den mushi and hung up.

Sengoku was numb, his mind was blank, he was scolded without any reason, he tried to remember if had done something wrong that can anger the Five Elders.

"Sengoku, looks like you don't understand yet?" The chief of staff, Tsuru, who was also in his office, reminded him.

Sengoku sat down slowly and looked at the latest bounty of the Sun and Moon pirates crews, that just came from the World Government.

'Did the secret agent also betrayed the World Government.'

The wise Sengoku, immediately thought of such possibility.

"No way, the undercover agent is not a Devil Fruit that cannot think, why did she betrayed?, or did her identity was revealed and was killed by Koch." Sengoku was shocked, this two are the only possibilities that can make the Five Elders angry.

"I don't think she was killed, she must have betrayed the World Government, look at the latest bounty, the three members who joined the Sun and Moon Pirates during this time, had their bounty increased by large amount, and all of the crew members are alive."

Sengoku was sweating heavily, he could understand the betrayal of Momousagi Gion, she was the elder sister of Koch, and he also knew that Gion doted her brother very much, but Sengoku don't understand how can a undercover agent that was trained by World Government can betrayed them in such short time, it's been only two days since the undercover joined the Sun and Moon Pirates.

"Why?"

He looked at the pictures of Stussy, Makino and lily, his main focus was on Stussy, Sengoku can guess that she must be the undercover agen, Sengoku couldn't understand, there is no reason for betrayal.

"What kind of personality does Koch have?, Even the undercover agents was ready to betrayed the World Government." Sengoku felt a chill on his back, looks like he was still underestimating Koch, then suddenly, sengoku thought of something and said to the Chief of staff Tsuru.

"Notify all the Marines, any female Marine that encounters the Sun and Moon Pirates to flee immediately, and must not have any contact with the Sun and Moon Pirates, especially Koch." Sengoku hurriedly issued an order.

"No wonder the Five Elders were so angry, it is Koch's fault." Sengoku looked at Koch's bounty poster with anger in his eyes, he got scolded by the Five Elders without any reason.

"It is impossible to catch Koch for now, may be we will have the opportunity in the future, and Koch reputation is growing everyday, many people treat him like a saviour, should we do something to damage his reputation?, should we revealed Koch past to the sea, like he was a marine recruit, and later he betrayed the marines and become pirate."

Tsuru frowned, Koch was a member of Marine recruit camp, this information was hidden by the marines and the World Government, no one knew about this, only some of his classmates knew about this.

"Even if this news gets out, it won't affect Koch that much, but Marine's reputation will be affected, we can released this news only if Koch dies."

Tsuru gave her analysis to Sengoku, which was accepted by Sengoku.

"Only if he dies, after his death, the focus of the sea will no longer be about Koch, and those newspapers will also shift their targets, at that time marine and world government can remove all news releated to koch, and only in few years he will become history that will be forgotten forever."

"But it is easier said than done."

Sengoku had a splitting headache.

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can read this fanfiction on, Webnovel, Scribblehub and fanfiction. net.

41