Chapter 57: Tea Party.
1.5k 2 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 57: Tea Party.

East Blue, Reverse Mountain.

"He killed the Celestial Dragons"

The Red Haired pirates who were leaving the East Blue got the news.

The Red Haired Shanks looked at the newspaper, his pupils shrank sharply.

"Koch is getting more and more crazy."

"Hahaha, as expected of Koch, he dare to do what other can't even dream of doing."

"Those Celestial Dragons deserved it."

Yasopp have the thumbs up.

"Shanks, what are you worried about?" Benn Beckman asked the worried Red Haired Shanks.

"I have already reminded Koch that, it is best to lay low for now until he got more crew members, why did he kill that Celestial Dragons?, killing Celestial Dragons, will make the world government more angry, and marines will be after Koch... I hope Koch will protect Makino?"

Benn Beckman was speechless.

Shanks, suddenly stood up.

"No, I have to save makino, let's find Koch."

"Why are you going back? Do you want to get beaten again?, I think the last time was already bad enough."

The crew teased Red Haired Shanks.

The Red Haired Shanks sat back again with a depressed face.

"Hey, why didn't Makino choose me." Red Haired Shanks was puzzled.

Looking at the picture of Koch on the newspaper, Shanks expression become more serious.

"Koch, If you can't protect Makino, I will take her away, even if I have to go against you."

Benn Beckman was truly speechless.

.....

New World, Totto Land, Whole Cake Island.

Today is a very lively day because today is the day, Big Mom is going to held the Tea Party.

All the Big Mom Pirates were gathered together, and the underworld emperor has also arrived little early, but the atmosphere that was supposed to be very lively was a little depressing now, and everyone were silent and watched Big Mom in terror.

"Ma.Ma...Ma.Ma, why didn't my lovely Stussy came to my tea party?"

Big Mom, Charlotte Linlin, let out her signature laughter, and everyone bowed their head in fear, they don't dared to looked at Cahrlotte Lilin who was angry at this moment, it was the first time that someone has dared to reject Big Mom tea Party, they all feared that, after learning that Stussy have left her crew, she will go crazy.

"Where is Stussy, why is she not here?"

Charlotte Linlin loud voice vibrate the whole Island and terrifying aura was released from her.

"Stussy is already in the East Blue, she has joined the Sun and Moon Pirates."

The underground Emperor, Big News Morgan said excitedly, if not for the tea party, he would have also gone to East Blue, he really want follow Koch, whatever Koch has done till now was always a Big News for Morgan, Koch was the Big News magnet.

"So it is the Koch and his Sun and Moon Pirates. Ma.Ma..Ma.Ma, Just to join the Sun and Moon Pirates, She didn't came to my tea party."

The sky darkened immediately, a extremely powerful Conqueror's Haki burst from the Big Mom, everyone in the party were suppressed.

Big Mom is angry, Stussy rejected her tea party just to join another pirate crew, it is like saying that Big Mom tea party is not important compared to the Sun and Moon Pirates.

"Where is that Koch and his Sun and Moon Pirates, immediately bring Stussy back to me." Big Mom, Charlotte Linlin roared.

"Mama, the Sun and Moon Pirates were in Goa Kingdom in East Blue, but after they left, no one knew where they are right now, even marines have no idea." The eldest son Perospero said helplessly.

Katakuri is the second son and the strongest among all of the children of the Big Mom, "Mama, Koch just fought with the Red Haired Shanks and the result was draw, Koch combat power is already very high, and it is impossible for other to defeat him, only the strongest like you, kaido or whitebeard have strength to suppressed Koch."

Katakuri knew he was weaker than Shanks, so even he couldn't bring Stussy from Koch's crew.

"Didn't that brat become a pirate just a few months ago, why are you afraid of him?"

Charlotte Linlin looked at her son and daughter with dissatisfaction.

"Tell me everything about this Koch." Charlotte Linlin asked her eldest son.

Charlotte Perospero explained everything about Koch and what he has done in the past few months, to the Big Mom.

Everyone looked at Big Mom and were confused, they were sure, Big Mom will get angry but she was silent.

Charlotte Linlin stared blankly at the picture of the Koch, held up by her eldest son Perospero.

"He will be nineteen years old in few months, and his strength is equal to that of Shanks, and his face..." Charlotte Linlin's eyes shine with light when she looked at the face of Koch.

Katakuri and the others were feeling uneasy, they knew the look of Big Mom and what she want.

"He is already so strong at such a young age, his talent can be compared to mine. In other world, Koch has great Physique and his talent is also high, he will surely become one of the strongest in the sea." The greed in the eyes of Big Mom is getting stronger and stronger.

"Such a powerful gene, I cannot let it go, I must get him and keep his gene in my family."

Big mom, Charlotte Linlin looked at her daughters.

All the son and daughters were surprised from Big Mom reaction, when they heard about keeping the gene in the family, they were even more surprised, they couldn't believe that Big Mon want to marry Koch.

But when Big Mom looked at her daughters, all of them knew that she was taking about marriage between Koch and one of the daughter of Big Mom.

All the daughters were surprised, they couldn't belive that Big Mom want Koch to marry one of them.

"Ma.Ma..Ma.Ma, such powerful gene will be better for our family."

.....

East Blue, Somewhere in the sea, close to the Goa Kingdom.

"Monkey D Dragon"

"Koch"

Koch and Dragon looked at each other, they are both famous in the sea, and they both have same enemy, so they are polite to each other.

Monkey D Dragon invited Koch to his ship as a guest, and Koch has no reason to reject and he also want to talk with Dragon and there is a certain person whom Koch want to invite to his crew.

.....

"Koch, why don't you join the revolutionary army, our ideals are the same, we both want to overthrow the rotten regime of the Celestial Dragons."

Monkey D. Dragon talked about his ideals and he also invite Koch to join the revolutionary army, they both have the same enemy, the World Government.

From Koch's series of events, Dragon belive that Koch was a man as ambitious as himself.

Monkey D Dragon looked at Koch with expectations, the same goes for the other members of the revolutionary army.

"Mr. Koch, it is nice to meet you again," Bartholomew Kuma revealed himself.

Emporio Ivankov looked at Koch curiously. "What a candy boy, how wonderful it will be, if I transform his body."

Koch ignored the request of the Dragon and was surprised at Emporio Ivankov, Koch found the loophole for his system.

His system only allowed female member in his crew, and male wouldn't gave any benefit and all the function only work for female, like the resurrection ability, once he got the ability, everyone of his crew will have a chance of resurrection once a month but if there was male in the crew, he won't get this ability, if Ivankov change the gender of the male to female then the change is permanent, it won't change even if the Devil fruit user died, his gender will be genetically changed to female, Koch want to know, will the system allow the male whose gender is changed by Ivankov.

But this thought was removed as soon as it arrive, even if the male changed his gender, Koch will still feel uncomfortable from that, and the girls may not allowed that.

Koch removed this thought and looked at the revolutionary army, he looked at a certain person, he want her to join his crew, Koch take Makino from Shanks now he want to take Bello Betty from the revolutionary army.

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can read this fanfiction on, Webnovel, Scribblehub and fanfiction. net.

43