Chapter 56: The Joy Of Pleasure District.
1.6k 1 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

TN: the combat power level was messed up by the original author, so don't take that seriously, I will explain their strength by comparing with other characters.

CH 56: The Joy of Pleasure District.

East Blue, 'New Dawn'

"Captain, from now on I will be your crew member, I will support you till death." Stussy's face was still flushed with excitement, she didn't expected that one day, she would be able to make fun of the Five Elders in their face.

Listening to the anger of the Five Elders, she was somewhat satisfied, she had done something, she never dare to even dream before.

"Death, is it that scary?, soon I am going to die in the hands of the World Government."

Koch said to Stussy, the ship will have additional ability, that is resurrection, even if he died, he will be resurrected, just imagine, the World Government did every thing possible and sacrificed many Marines just to killed Koch, but next moment, he came back from death.

It has been twelve days after his battle with Shanks, and in the past twelve days he was practising Haki, and the girls were also training, Koch looked at the system data.

(TN: This is system data with their new bounty.)

Captain: Koch.

Bounty: 900 million Beri.

(Combat Power: 421,632)

(TN: Koch strength is high level Admiral, he is stronger that the three Admirals, the three Admirals are around mid level Admiral, and Koch is weaker than Garp, Sengoku and Zephyr.)

Vice Captain: Momousagi Gion.

Devil Fruit: Tori-Tori no Mi model Phantom Phoenix.

Bounty: 780 million Beri.

(Combat power: 228,624)

(TN: She is low level Admiral.)

Her combat power increased by seven thousands in just a month, and her bounty was also increased, but only by thirty million Beri, its been only one month since the crew's last bounty, so the world government increased their bounty by small margin.

Administrator: Boa Hancock.

Devil Fruit: Mero Mero no Mi.

Bounty: 150 million Beri.

(Combat Power: 42,613)

(TN: Low Level Shichibukai, she is still weaker from her original part.)

Gion has just acquired her Devil Fruit so she was gaining strenght quickly and Hancock is young and talented, her strength was also increased quite fast, her strength can be equal to Shichibukai, she was way faster, she is just around seventeen years old.

Sniper: Queen of the Pleasure District, Stussy

Bounty 600 million.

(Combat Power: 56,752)

(TN: She is also low level Shichibukai, her bounty is higher because she know many things about World Government and five Elders and also because of Marine Six Styles.)

Koch can use the Pleasure District for gathering information, but he knew there must be others undercover agents from World Government in the ship, plus the ship is quite big and eye catching, so Koch decided to disband the Pleasure District.

Stussy has Marines Six Styles (Rokushiki) and both haki, her special attack is Finger Pistol which can kill enemy from long distance, her power of finger Pistol and her accuracy is far better than many snipers.

Helmsman: Boa Sandersonia.

Devil Fruit: Hebi Hebi no Mi: Model Anaconda.

Bounty: 35 million Beri.

(Combat Power: 4852)

Chores: Boa Marigold.

Devil fruit: Hebi Hebi no Mi: Model King Cobra.

Bounty: 33 million Beri.

(Combat Power: 4523)

The combat power of Boa sisters was growing slowly, they will also become quite stronger in the future, so Koch has  no problem, Gion was also teaching them haki.

Assistant Chef: Lily Enstomach.

Bounty: 60 million Beri.

(Combat Power: 13,564)

Lily has the talent of giants and the only thing she lack was training, so after joining the Sun and Moon Pirates, she was training and increasing her strength, she was learning haki from Gion and her strength will increased again.

Non-staff intelligence officer: Shakky.

Bounty: 540 million Beri.

(Combat Power: 61,100)

(Koch gets: 30,550)

Due to her age her combat power is decreased by few hundred, Koch had planned something for her, which can make her younger and she can also get stronger, which will also make him stronger.

Apprentice Pirate: Koala

Bounty: 1000 Beri.

(Combat power: 101)

Koala has only doing her basic training, she was still weak, she is having good food and her body is gaining strength, Koch was not worried about her, he knew she will be stronger in the future.

Chef: Makino

Bounty: 500,000 Beri.

(Combat Power: 55)

She is a great chef and winemaker but her talent in combat was very low, it will be very hard to increase her strength, Koch was thinking about giving her Devil fruit.

The crew provided Koch with 381,632 combat power.

Koch was surprised by his saber 'Ace', when he used 'Ace', the saber will automatically take his Armament Haki and Conqueror's Haki and combine together, but that is only when he use 'Ace', he tried to use his both Haki on Gion's sword but he failed, so after his fight with Shanks, he was training his haki and understanding on how to use his haki properly through 'Ace', and after ten days of training he understand how to combine his both Haki, and after his successful attemp, his combat power was increased by 40,000.

Koch was surprised, but he also understand why his combat power was increased, if two people has same strenght but diffrent level of haki then, the one with stronger haki will always win. Koch combat power increased not because of his physical strength but only through his haki.

Right now his total combat power is.

Combat Power: 421,632

Physique: 55

Charm: 91

[Achievement point: 196,234/200,000]

After killing the Celestial Dragon his Achievement Points was increased by at least forty thousands, before entering the Grand line his Achievement Points will definitely reach 200,000, and the crew will get the ability of resurrection once a month.

The Sun and Moon Pirates are growing rapidly, with Koch current strength, there isn't any other pirates that can rival him, his strength can make him the 4th sea emperor, but Sun and Moon Pirates lack the middle level combat power.

Right now Koch has the strength to be the 4th sea emperor but he need many crew members that can support him, Koch and Gion are the only two, who can be called stronger, other member on his crews are consider weak in the New World.

.....

"Captain, do you really want to disband the Pleasure District, it can be still used for gathering information."

Stussy was a little unwilling, she had worked a lot for the Pleasure District, and it was also rare to find the network power that can rival the Pleasure District.

"Pleasure District has been seriously eroded by the World Government, I am not afraid of world Government or Marine Admirals, but it will be quite dangerous if we receive any false information, it is better to disband the Pleasure District."

"Okay, as you wish captain."

Stussy picked up the purse and prepared to go out.

"Wait a minute!"

Koch stopped Stussy and said curiously.

"It is rumored that Pleasure District is known as the men's paradise where every men wish to enter."

Koch want to see, what is the difference between the entertainment of this world and his previous world.

Stussy was little surprised and looked at Koch.

"Captain, do you want to try?, before disbanding, it is better for the captain to experience the Pleasure District."

Koch looked at Stussy with a charming smile.

Stussy feeling the gaze of Koch was turned red, she avoided Koch's gaze and said in a lower voice. "I don't know how to do it."

"You can learn!" Koch replied.

Stussy run towards the Flowe ship.

The Pleasure District was disbanded on the spot, so that the news can spread everywhere.

The members of Pleasure District were not that strong and Koch was also not interested in them, they can be World Government agents, so he let them go, this is East Blue, they may be weak but in East Blue they can protect themself, for these women, who has regained their freedom, they can start a new life in East Blue.

Stussy watched as flower ship go away, she was little heartbroken, she looked at Koch, who was teaching Koala how to use sword.

Her new life also began now, she carefully hide a picture book in a small bag, It was the only thing she brought from the flower boat.

"I don't know if I can learn it." Stussy's face blushed thinking about Koch words.

.....

'New Dawn' was sailing towards a certain island.

After few hours of sailing from the Goa Kingdom, Koch saw a mysterious ship approached them.

At the bow of the boat, several mysterious people were wearing long black cloak, covering their body and hiding their appearance.

"Revolutionary Army"

As Koch looked at them, he seemed to remember a certain person on the revolutionary army, that he like to recruit in his ship.

Dragon, the leader of the revolutionary army looked at Koch and their eyes met.

Maybe there will be a new crew member joining us.

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can read this fanfiction on, Webnovel, Scribblehub and fanfiction. net.

41