Chapter 58: Tenth Member.
1.6k 1 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 58: Tenth Member.

East Blue, Somewhere near the Goa Kingdom.

"Koch, why don't you join the revolutionary army, our ideals are the same, we both want to overthrow the rotten regime of the Celestial Dragons."

"Sorry, I can't join the revolutionary army."

Koch declines the dragon's invitation.

Dragon was little disappointed, he couldn't help but asked. "Is there something wrong with the ides of the revolutionary army."

"What are you doing is great but it is too slow, the world is suffering and I can't wait that long."

Monkey D Dragon looked at Koch in shocked.

"Koch, it is impossible to say that I am doing good work, for some it is bad and for others it is good. My idea is to remove the world Government, but my method is indirect and slow, and your method is direct but full of danger, it is better if we work together, are you sure, you don't want to join the revolutionary army?"

Dragon has just explained the methods of revolutionary army and the future purpose, the first task is to rescue those kingdoms who are in war, and make revolutionary army stronger, slowly disintegrate the foundation of the World Government from the bottom, slow and steady with low danger.

But Koch method is direct, he want to face the leaders of the world government, and destroy the top management which will bring direct result but it is full of danger.

"It's fun to have a challenge." Koch replied, and two start laughing.

"I didn't expect that there will be another character like Dragon in this era, I like it more and more, candy boy." Emporio Ivankov said to Koch.

Bartholomew Kuma said softly. "He can escape safely from the Admiral Akainu, Koch is not that simple."

"Then, Koch, what are you going to do now?"

Dragon looked at Koch with curiosity and concern.

"First I need few crew members with the same philosophy, and increase the strength of my crew, I need a proper pirate crew before I enter the New World." It is not easy to take Belo Betty from dragon, so let's wait for the perfect time.

Monkey D Dragon nodded in approval, the revolutionary army also did the same, having best crew member is important, no matter what goal one take, first they must achieve enough strength, the World Government will destroy anyone who stand in their way.

"It's hard to find a person, who have the same dream as you, but Koch, you don't have many crew members, I suggest you to gather few more members before you travel to the Grand Line."

Dragon glanced at the girls, there are not even ten people, compared with the revolutionary army which is full of members.

"Koch, If you want some companions, I have few people here." Emporio Ivankov sent the perfect assist for Koch.

Behind Emporio Ivankov there are few beautiful females but Koch knew they all were males in the past.

"Whoever you fancy, as long as she is willing, you can take her away." Emporio Ivankov was very generous.

Dragon also smiled but didn't stop Ivankov.

Emporio Ivankov doesn't have the system light around his body, he was high level cadre of the revolutionary army, it is impossible for him to leave the revolutionary army and join the Sun and Moon Pirates.

Koch looked at the group of females that were transform from males, there are many females who are quite strong and are also willing.

'If Ivankov changer the gender and turn a male into female then, can they still be called male."

Koch looked at the females, who were males in the past, glowing with system light around them, it proves that a man who changed his gender by Ivankov are accepted by the system.

Koch's eyes lit up, not because of the females but because, his guess was right, this is really a loophole in the system.

The system main goal is to create the strongest pirate crew full of females, with strict requirements that all members must be females, so when the males are changed by Ivankov into females, they passed the system requirement, because right now they are physically females.

There are very few strong females in the sea compared to male, there is not many choice for Koch, just like before, Ace and Sabo want to board his ship, they have the highest talent in the sea but Koch refused them without hesitation because they are not female.

But, what if, they were girls,the result would have been different, if Ivankov transformed luffy, Ace and Sabo into females then....

Koch quickly dispels such thoughts, he doesn't even want to think what will happen.

If he turn Ace into female then Garp will surely kill him and if he turn Luffy into girl the  Garp, Dragon and Shanks will do whatever to catch Koch.

Koch dismissed the thought, he was not interested, there are still many strong women in the sea, he doesn't want to use this gender bend path.

Koch looked at Dragon and said.

"I am missing a doctor on my ship."

Koch looked away from Ivankov and looked at the crowd, he stared at a certain girl with burning eyes, she was just around twenty years old.

Koch walked towards her and stand right infront of her.

"What is your name?"

"Belo Betty."

The girl responded, she has purple hair and pale green eyes, she was wearing red long tail skirt and red boots,

Koch was here specially for her, she is the future, East Army Commander of the Revolutionary Army, she will have a bounty of 457 million Beri, and she will also have the Kobu Kobu no mi devil fruit, but looked like she hasn't eaten the Devil Fruit yet.

The Devil Fruit is an auxiliary type of Devil Fruit, it will not increase her strength but gave the ability to encourage and rally other people to awaken their latent potential to fight.

When Koch got on the boat just now, he saw that Belo Betty was treating some of the wounded people.

She become the East commander of the revolutionary army and have the bounty of 457 Millom Beri, so her talent is high and will become strong in the future.

Belo Betty also has some medical knowledge, so she can be the doctor of his crew.

.....

"Dragon, looks like Koch want Belo Betty to join his crew." Bartholomew Kuma, reminded Dragon in low voice, Belo Betty shows great talent, in particular the talent to incourage, she relied on this skill to launch the riot at her hometown and overthrew the nobles.

It is the strength that the revolutionary army needs very much.

"Don't worry, she have same goal as us and is now our crew, you shouldn't doubt your partners."

Dragon is very confident in Belo Betty.

.....

"You want me to join your crew?" Belo Betty opened her eyes wide.

Koch: "...."

"Okay, I will join your crew, I just got on this ship and haven't decided to join the revolutionary army yet, as long as I get to beat those high ranking nobles, I am willing to join your crew." Belo Betty took Koch hand and went to the 'New Dawn'

Monkey D dragon was speechless.

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can read this fanfiction on, Webnovel, Scribblehub and fanfiction. net.

43