Chapter 62: Roronoa Zoro.
1.9k 3 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 62: Roronoa Zoro.

East Blue, Shimotsuki Village, Isshin Dojo.

Koch was seated opposite of Kuina's father, Shimotsuki Koushirou, the son of Shimotsuki Kozaburo, the famous Swordsmith from Wano, who created the famous sword 'Wado Ichimonji' and 'Enma' which were among the 21 Great Grade Sword.

After Koch stated his purpose to take Kuina in his crew, Koushirou was surprised.

Kuina looked at her father stubbornly.

"I want to become the strongest swordsman so, I have to go to the sea, I want to follow the captain and train my own way of sword."

Koushirou looked at his stubborn daughter helplessly, he was worried about her, and he knew he could not changed her mind, finally he sighed deeply.

"You can go"

Koushirou then looked at Koch, he had already recognized Koch's identity, and know about what koch has done, he wanted to say something to Koch, but decided to say nothing.

"Don't worry, I will take of her, nothing will happen to her."

Koch understand what Koushirou want to say.

"Then please take care of her."

Koushirou bowed deeply to Koch, he was a father, and he will always be concerned about Kuina, he knew about Koch strength, even an Admiral couldn't do anything to him, so he was less worried about Kuina safety.

"Get out of the way."

Just then a noisy voice of a kid came from the outside.

A kid with frizzy green haired rushed in, and looked at kuina anxiously.

"Kuina, I heard that you are leaving with the pirates, I haven't defeated you yet, I won't let you go."

"Zoro, this is my dream, and no one can stop me from achieving my dream, so don't try to stop me." Kuina said with strong determination.

Zoro was shocked and looked at Kuina silently, he lowered his head, he was unable to say any more words to stop her from leaving.

There was a silence for a moment.

Zoro raised his head and looked straight at Koch and bow down.

"I beg you to take me out to the sea too, I will train hard and become the strongest swordsman, I will not be any burden to you."

Koch rubbed his temple. 'Ah shit, here we go again, Ace and Sabo were already enough and here come another one.'

Koch looked at zoro and he really want to find Emporio Ivankov and changed Zoro gender.

"If you can, can you please take Zoro with you to the sea, he us very talented and will definitely be stronger in the future."

Koushirou requested to Koch, as a teacher, he knew about Zoro's talent in sword, better than anyone, zoro may even achieve his dream, to become the strongest swordsman in the sea.

"Please take me aboard."

Zoro requested.

"Young man, I can't take you with me, you can find your own path, you will find good friends for your journey, become stronger and find me, I will wait for you at the New World."

Koch said the same words, that he said to Ace and Sabo. Ace, Sabo and Zoro are all very talented but they were boys not girls.

Zoro was take back, he was still young and couldn't understand the deep meaning of this sentence.

"Zoro, my captain is the Great Swordsman, so don't make trouble for him."

Kuina said excitedly.

"Great Swordsman?" Zoro's eyes lit up.

"I am challenging you for a duel."

Zoro drew his bamboo sword and challenged Koch for a sword duel immediately.

"You idiot, you can't even beat me, and you dare to challenge the captain, don't make trouble for captain, I will bet you up."

Kuina was angered by zoro challenge, but Zoro was determined, and Kuina couldn't shake Zoro's urge to challenge.

"You can make your move."

Koch decided to grant Zoro's little wish.

Zoro held his bamboo sword with his both hand, and he was going to give his best.

"Where is your sword, draw your sword, this won't be a sword match if you don't have a sword."

Before making his move, Zoro looked at Koch, who has standing still without any weapon.

"This is my knife."

Koch pointed at his finger, if Koch used a pocket knife, then all will said that, he copied from Hawkeye, so he used his finger.

"Are you kidding me, how can you use a finger in a sword fight."

Zoro was anger and he felt like he was underestimated, he rushed with anger and tried his best to slash at Koch.

'Snap'

Koch's finger blocked the bamboo sword easily and with little bit more strength the bamboo sword was broken in two pieces.

Zoro looked at the bamboo sword in his hand, only the hilt was remaining, the bamboo sword was completely broken by just a finger.

'what happened?'

Zoro was shocked and could not processed what had just happened.

Koushirou looked at Koch, and was surprised by Koch control over his own strenght.

"He really is the strongest."

.....

"Captain, what kind of move is this, can you teach me, I want to learn it." Kuina looked at Koch excitedly.

"If you want to learn, I will teach you later."

Koch takes Kuina to pack up and within just few minutes they were ready to sail.

Zoro was still frozen from shock and didn't moved for a long time, after sometime he woke up and looked around, Koch and his crew has just left the Isshin Dojo, Zoro run towards the shore desperately, but he only reach the shore after getting lost around the village at least twenty times and by the time he reached the shore, the ship has already sailed.

"Wait for me, I will definitely become stronger and defeat you one day."

Zoro shouted toward the ship.

"If you want to challenge my captain then you have to defeat me first, which is impossible for you." Kuina shouted from the ship, she was carrying her sword 'Wado Ichimonji', Koushirou gave this sword to her.

"By the way, Captain said that you are not suitable for Ittōryū (one sword style), you should try Santōryū (three sword style)."

"Santōryū?"

Zoro was stunned for a long time.

A young boy stood foolishly on the shore for a long time.

'New Dawn' has already disappeared in the horizon, but zoro was still in daze and he kept mumbling.

"Santōryū, Santōryū, Santōryū."

Suddenly a light bulb was turned on above his head and he ran toward the dojo, he finally reach the dojo at the evening and he directly went towards the training field and took out three bamboo swords.

Zoro took two bamboo sword on his both hands and looked at the third bamboo sword, he was confused for a moment, he didn't know how to wield the third sword.

'I got it.'

Zoro grab the third bamboo sword with his mouth.

"This is the Three Swords style"

Zoro suddenly felt that, this style is more suitable than any other sword style.

"He really is a Great Swordsman, he can easily tell that, I am good at using three sword style."

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can read this fanfiction on, Webnovel, Scribblehub and fanfiction. net.

55