Chapter 63: Conomi Archipelago.
1.8k 5 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 63: Conomi Archipelago.

East Blue.

"Captain, where are we going next?"

Stussy asked Koch, now she was responsible for gathering information, she need to know about their next route, so that she can gather the necessary information, and stay away from the marines, after Koch killed the Celestial Dragon, the world government and marines after them, so it is best to stay low.

"Let's leave the East Blue and return to the Grand Line."

Koch came to East Blue only for the saber 'Ace' but he was manage to recruit Makino and kuina. Makino is a great chef and Kuina talent for the sword was also great, so Koch was in good mood but it is time to leave the East Blue, he want to go the Sky Island as soon as possible, he don't want Enel to eat the lightning Devil Fruit.

Koch looked at the map and looked at the island they will passed before reaching the reverse mountain and one particular island was in Koch mind.

"Look like we will pass the Conomi Archipelago, we can take a look, I don't know if she can travel with us."

Koch looked at Boa Sandersonia and gave his order to sail towards the reverse mountain, they can return to Grand Line through the Calm Belt but that would less fun, Koch also want to sail through the reverse mountain and want to experience the great joy, that luffy and his crew felt, when they sailed through the reverse mountain.

Ten Days Later.

Koch and the girls sailed for ten days, it was a peaceful journey, there were less pirates in the East blue and all of them were weak.

The girls start training seriously, they all are trying to increase their combat power, Koch and Gion were teaching them haki and other fighting tricks, Koch was also teaching Kuina about sword, kuina was also learning very fast.

All of them were serious about training because they knew very well, that they will return to the Grand Line very soon, and they knew the difficulties of Grand line and New World, and the world government and marines are after them, and there were also the sea emperors, it was going to be the dangerous journey.

An island appeared in the horizon.

"Captain, we the the destination, do you want to go ashore?"

Bla Sandersonia asked Koch.

"Let's go."

Koch looked at the Islands in the the distance, Conomi Archipelago was made up of twenty different villages and one of the village is Cocoyashi Village, the hometown of Nami.

Koch and the girls saw a ship docked at the shore, a ship with a pirate flag, but they can't recognize the pirate crew, it should be some nameless pirate crew in the East Blue.

.....

Cocoyashi Village.

This is a small peaceful village far away from the war, all the villagers were friendly and living in harmony

Just a few years ago, a Marine branch was established on the neighboring island, the villagers of Cocoyashi Village thought that the sea will be more peaceful and stable but the reality was different from what they have imagined, pirates start to came to the village and plunder their wealth, and Marine will arrived later, this happened many times in the past.

Today is also the same, the pirates were here again, the villagers were weak and they already accepted their fate, the pirates will search the houses and take all the hard earned wealth they have collected, no one resisted, they have no strength to resist.

The villagers eyes were numb, but they were not afraid, they all knew that the group of pirates that came to village never killed anyone, they only take the wealth and will came few months later again.

At the very end of the village, there is a house, and many oranges were planted around the house.

"Where are the Marines?, why are they not here?"

"Those marines promised that, they will arrive faster and catch the pirates."

Bellemere was furious, she called the marines and asked them to come as quickly as possible but still there was no sign of marines, the marines always come late and all the money of the villagers were always taken by the pirates never to recover again, where is the justice.

The two little girls looked at their adoptive mother in confusion.

.....

"Hahaha, hurry up and take any valuable item you find, take all the money, but don't kill them, if you killed them now, who will make money for you in the future, these people are golden goose, we can get money for free, for lifetime."

The violent voice of the pirates captain is heard all over the village.

"Strange, it is clearly shown in the map, that there is Marine branch less than a hundred miles away. Why do pirates dare to come here?"

Gion looked at the pirates and was little Doubtful over this whole event, the Marine should be here already but there is still no sigh of the marines.

"Insensitive people, stand up, do you want to watch the pirates take everything from you, take up any weapos you find, and fight the pirates, fight for your freedom"

Belo Betty began to encourage the villagers, but without her original Devil Fruit it is very hard to encourage people who already accepted the defeat, the villagers were expressionless, they have tried in the past but they failed.

"Did you guys came from outside the village, hurry up and leave the pirates will take everything from you."

The kind hearted villagers reminded Koch and the girls.

"Leave, who gave you permission to leave, no one can leave the island without my permission, the way you guys are dressed, you must be rich, give all the money and the treasure you possess if you want to live."

The pirate captain who was carrying two guns said to Koch, in the eye of the pirate captain Koch and the girls are like walking treasure, Koch spent a lot of money to buy beautiful dress for the girls so they all looked like rich people, even the pirate captain think that Koch was a noble who bring a group of maid to the sea for fun.

A large group of pirates surrounded Koch and the girls.

"This is bad."

Bellemere looked at the situation and was surprised, she never thought that people will came from outside at this time, she knew the pirates will kill Koch and his crew because they are not from this island, and Koch and his group looked like they are from noble family, if Koch was killed here, all the blame will came to the village.

"What can we do."

The two little girls in Bellemere arms were terrified.

"Nojiko, Nami you stay in the room and don't make any sound."

Bellemere used to be a Marine, so she can't looked at this injustice, she took the gun and went out.

.....

"Pirates, leave this island, I am a Marine and we will never tolerate the pirates like you."

"Marine?" The pirates were startled.

In East Blue all the pirates are suffering from the marines, it was very easy for the pirates in the past but from few months ago, the marines were very active and many pirates were captured, the pirates were at absolute disadvantage.

'I made a deal with Captain Nezumi, and there will be no marines until he leave the island, and the loot will be divided between them, the Marine will take the 30%."

The pirate captain looked at Bellemere, there were no marines and only one women.

"Mind your own business, or I'll kill you."

.....

Bellemere rushed to Koch fearlessly and stand infront of them, protecting them from the pirates.

"Leave the island as soon as possible, leave them to me."

Koch ignored Bellemere and looked at the girls.

"Which one of you wants to take action?"

The pirates group were weak not worthy of koch, so Koch want to train the girls.

Gion and Hancock were also not interested.

"Let me do it."

Kuina pulled out the sword 'Wado Ichimonji', and went towards the pirates.

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can read this fanfiction on, Webnovel, Scribblehub and fanfiction. net.

56