Chapter 64: 200,000 Achievement Points.
1.9k 12 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 64: 200,000 Achievement Points.

East Blue, Conomi Archipelago, Cocoyashi Village.

"Let me do it."

Kuina pulled out the sword 'Wado Ichimonji', and went towards the pirates, in last ten day she was training with Koch and learned few tricks, her strength was not improved by large margin, but she learned how to control her strength effectively.

Kuina charged up with a sword and the pirates burst into laughter, but soon the laughter was stopped and the scream of the pirates echoed in the village.

"The little girl is strong."

"Attack together."

"Idiots, Use a gun!"

'Bang!'

The pirate who was going to use the gun died on the spot.

Stussy slowly retracted her fingers.

"Who allowed you to use guns, anyone that use gun will be killed."

All the pirates looked at Stussy in fear, they did not even see how their crew member died.

Bellemere looked at Koch and the girls and was surprised, when she was marines, she learned about many strong marines and pirates of the Grand Line, looking at the strength of the Koch crew, she knew that, they must be from Grand Line.

'Clang'

'Clang'

In just few minutes, all the pirates were defeated by kuina, but the captain with five million bounty was strong and kuina lost.

"Bastards, you killed my subordinates, I will kill you." 

The pirate captain looked coldly at Koch and the girls but suddenly he turn around and ran away desperately, he was absolutely terrified.

"Gion, clean the area."

Gion take out her sword, and the sword was covered in flames, she swung the sword and a fire phoenix flew out from the sword.

All the pirates were swallowed by the flame and turned into nothingness, the pirate ship was also burned down, even the sea was burning, and there was no trace left of the pirates.

"This"

This scene, to ordinary people, is like a miracle, a work of god.

Bellemere looked more shocked, she has learned about the power of the pirates and marines from the Grand Line but the ability displayed by Gion was something she has never heard.

Nami and Nojiko, who were peeking from the window, were shocked and didn't move from the window, they kept looking at Koch and his crew.

.....

"Sister Gion, you are too strong, the Pirate's captain was so strong, but he was killed easily by you in just one move." Kuina walked back to the group, she was little disappointed on herself, this was the first task given by Koch to her and she failed to complete.

Gion gently rubbed her head.

"Sister Gion you are already so strong, I am really curious about how strong our captain really is."

Kuina remembered, that once Gion told her, that Koch is way stronger than her, but kuina can't imagine how stronger Koch is, she thought that Koch was able to destroy the whole ship with his full power, but now looking at Gion who destroyed an entire ship with just one move, she couldn't imagine Koch strength.

.....

Bellemere curiously looked at Koch and the girls, she was grateful for what they have done, but the people with such strength were very rare, what are they doing at such small village.

The villagers were also greatful but they were also afraid.

"We are not interested in your wealth, although we are pirates, we will not harm you or take anything from you." Belo Betty said to the villagers.

The villagers were shocked and frightened when they heard that Koch and his group were pirates, thay all ran into their houses, they knew the previous pirates won't harm them, but they knew nothing about Koch and his pirates group, so they were afraid.

"You are not afraid?"

Koch looked at Bellemere, who was still there and was not afraid.

"If you were bad people, you would have let those pirates take our money, and loot them later, so that all the blame will fall under those pirates and not you, but you didn't and instead helped us, you guys are not bad person."

Bellemere said to Koch confidently, she trusted her own judgment.

"Please come to my house as a guest, I would like to thank you for saving our village." Bellemere invited Koch and the girls.

Koch nodded, he came to Cocoyashi Village to look at Nami, he want to see if Nami has her navigation skills, he was going to Sky Island and he need a skillful navigator.

"Koch, I will leave for a while, I have some work to do." Gion said to Koch.

Koch glanced at Gion, he understand what she was going to do, this village is quite near the Marine base but the pirates are highly active, Gion felt something was wrong and want to investigate, although she left the Marine, but her inner justice couldn't stand this.

"Sure, be back soon."

Gion spread her Phoenix wings and flew into the sky.

Koch and the girls followed Bellemere to her house.

.....

When the group enter the house, there were two little girls waiting for them, the little girls curiously looked at Koch and his group, they were Nami and Nojiko.

Nami went forward and asked Koch.

"Are you guys from he sea, can you tell me about the sea?" Nami was curious about the sea, her dream was to create the world map.

"Nami, you can't be rude to guests." Bellemere scolded Nami, little Nami stuck out her tongue and don't care about Bellemere.

"You want to know about the sea?" Koch crouched down and looked at Nami with interest, Koch start to explain the many wonders of the sea to Nami.

"What? Islands floating in the sky."

"There are islands under the sea."

"There is island built on the giant elephants."

"The sea is so awesome."

Nami voice was heard all over the house, she was completely captivated by the beauty of the sea, she want to visit those islands herself.

Nami was excited and she even invited Koch to her room, she take out the map which was drawn by herself and showed it to Koch, it was the map of the Conomi island.

"Nice, these is a very good map."

Koch complimented Nami's masterpiece, although there were few mistake, but it was drawn by a seven years old girl, unfortunately, at present Nami's navigation skills were very low and needed years of training and she can't sail at Grand line right now.

"Really, my dream is to draw the map of the sea."

After Koch liked her maps, she become closer to Koch, even when they were having dinner, she sat next to Koch.

Gion also came back, and nodded to Koch secretly, the matter was already resolved.

After dinner, Nami who was having fun, suddenly fell silent.

"You guys are leaving?" Nami looked at Koch reluctantly.

"Yes, we are leaving now." Koch said to Nami.

After listening, Nami was sad.

"Nami.." Bellemere and Nojiko looked at nami worriedly, Bellemere seemed to have made a decision and she gently patted Nami's head as if giving Nami infinite courage.

"Can you take me to the sea with you?, I want to draw the map of the all the island on the sea, I belive I can achieve my dream."

Hancock and girls looked at Nami, this was not the first time that they heard these words, they were already used to it, but all those kids were boys, now it was a girl, what will Koch do.

They all looked at Koch curiously, Koch looked at Nami, he was also thinking, she doesn't have the experience of a great navigator, and Nami is still young, there were already Koala and Kuina, it will be hard for Koch and Gion to take care of these little girls.

"Sorry, I can't take you right now, but when you grow up and you still dream to make the world map then, you are welcome to join our crew." Koch thought about for a while, but refused.

The rejected Nami was lost for a moment, she was also thinking about it, she don't want to leave Bellemere, Nojiko and the villagers.

"Promise"

Nami held out a small hand and raised her pinky finger, Koch also did the same.

"Promise."

"Take care."

Koch turned around and leave with the girls, exactly at this time.

[Achievement points has crossed 200,000]

[Reward: Resurrection for each crew member, once a month.]

[Achievement Points: 200,000/500,000]

[Next Reward: Teleportation.]

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can read this fanfiction on, Webnovel, Scribblehub and fanfiction. net.

60