Chapter 65: Monkey D Garp.
1.6k 2 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 65: Monkey D Garp.

East Blue, New Dawn.

Koch and the girls left the Cocoyashi Village few days ago, now they were getting closer to the reverse mountain.

"Captain, there is Marine warship coming form the Calm Belt, it should be from the Grand Line."

Lily who was temporary lookout shouted from the crow's nest of the ship, she was holding a telescope and looking towards the Calm Belt.

If a marine warship came from the Calm Belt then it should be at least Vice Admiral ship, seastones are very rare so only the Vice Admiral and above have their warship coated with seastone.

"Marines came so fast." Stussy stared at the warship nervously, the marines came too fast, but if the Marines came for them, then there should be few more warships, why is there only one warship.

"Whose warship is that?"

Koch looked up at the distant warship, he was not worried, now with the combat power of the Sun and Moon Pirates, they were not worried even if the Admiral came after them.

If the marine send an Admiral, Koch alone can fight with the Admiral, even if two Admirals arrived, it was not that problem for the Koch and Gion.

With the invincible defense of the ship, they can fight without worrying about others, and now the ship gained another ability, the ability of resurrection, a crew member can be resurrected once a month, and it was not the resurrection on the same place, when a crew member died, they will be resurrected on the ship, without any injuries and with full health.

Resurrection on the ship is a great advantage for the crew, if they resurrected on the spot, they might be killed again.

With the ability of invincible defence and resurrection, enen if the Marines send three Admirals, Koch was not afraid.

"It is the Marines Hero, Vice Admiral Monkey D Garp." Gion replied.

Garp is the Marine hero, the most respected and most feared marine.

It has already been slightly less than two months since Koch fought with Shanks, so Garp being here is reasonable.

"Looks like Garp is coming home, what a coincidence." Koch knew why Garp is in the East Blue.

"Don't go around, sail straight forward."

All the girls were shocked, while facing the Marine Hero Garp, it was best to run away.

"Captain, Garp is a Marine hero, he was strong enough to fight against the Pirate King Roger, I think we should run away, Vice Admiral Garp is more dangerous than the three Admirals."

The girls were worried, they have no strength to fight against a monster like Garp.

"You don't have to be worried, now we can't die, as long as we don't die twice in a single month, we can be resurrected."

Koch explained the new ability of the ship to the girls, he only explained the ability, not the system.

The girls were shocked, they knew about some over powered Devil Fruits but they have never heard of a Devil Fruit that can resurrected every member of the crew every month.

"You should trust the Captain, the Captain's orders are the Iron rules, Koch has never lied to you, the invincible defence of the ship is also the same, it is the captain's ability, you haven't seen anything, wait until you reach New World and you will understand how unbelievable the sea is."

The Vice Captain of the ship, Gion looked at the girls seriously.

"Sorry, it is really hard to believe that we can came back to life even after death."

The girls apologize to the Koch.

.....

"That guy Koch is really a trouble magnet, why did I meet him here."

On the warship, Garp looked at the Sun and Moon Pirates, who are coming towards the warship, Garp was having a headache, he didn't want to face Koch. In his eyes, what koch has done was not a crime.

'Why didn't they turn around and run away, I will just pretend that I didn't saw them, but they are coming straight towards me, this is such a drag."

"Vice Admiral Garp, the Sun and Moon Pirates are here, why don't you capture the Sun and Moon pirates right now, this way the Fleet Admiral Sengoku will never get angry at you." The Marines reminded the Garp.

Right now the main troublemaker for the marines was koch, all the Marines want to catch him, but they don't have the strength, but now they were with Monkey D Garp, the hero of the Marines, the only Marine that can fight with the pirate king on equal ground.

"Do you think the Sun and Moon pirates are small pirates, they are strong so be more serious."

Garp is having a huge headache right now.

"We have Vice Admiral Garp here, the Sun and Moon Pirates will be captured for sure."

"Even the Roger Pirates are no match for Vice Admiral Garp."

On the sea, Vice Admiral Garp can capture any pirates he want, all the Marine looked at Garp admiringly.

Garp scratched his nose, and looked at the Sun and Moon Pirates, the two ships are getting closer. Garp doesn't want to catch Koch and his crew, but there was nothing he can do now.

'Since I met him, as a Marine, I just can't turn around, let me have a look at the invincible defense, I want to see how strong it is.'

Garp take off this cape, showing his ferocious physique, he stomped on the warship and jumped, the warship sank few meters from his force.

Garp jumped towards the Sun and Moon Pirates.

.....

"Mr. Garp is so strong?"

Makino, who knew about Garp, was surprised, she couldn't believe that the careless old man was this strong.

"This..." Kuina was stunned, looking at the flying Garp, she was shocked.

"I want to see how strong is the Marine hero Garp."

It has been sightly less than two month since the fight with Shanks, but his combat Strength has increased from 300,000 to more that 420,000, not only his strength was increased, his haki was also increased.

Koch also jumped into the sky and pulled out his saber, he coated his saber with both Armament and Conqueror's haki, the black lightning was wrapped around the saber and the Conqueror's haki was fully released.

On the warship many Marines fell down from the Conqueror's haki.

"Conqueror's Haki" 

Garp stared at Koch in surprise and he also increased his strength and applied the Conqueror's haki on his fist, he knew this was getting serious.

'Boom'

Two powerful Conqueror's haki collided in the air, the collision create a huge shockwave that swept all around the area and create huge waves in the sea, which pushed the Marine warship and the 'New Dawn' away from each other.

The marines who are still standing, helped the marines who were passed out.

In the 'New Dawn', Gion also protected Kuina, Koala and others.

"Is this a fight?"

Kuina watched the confrontation in disbelief, the sky was divided, the sea was crazy, and the whole weather was changed.

"This is the captain's combat power?"

Kuina was surprised at the display of the power, she dream to become the strongest and looking at the battle, she realised, she was still weak and need years of training.

"Captain is really a monster, we all are practicing together but why does his strength grow so fast?" Stussy looked at Koch, and was also shocked by his strength.

"I need to train more to keep up with the captain." Hancock said to herself.

"Looks like I won't be able to surpassed his strength, he was gaining strength so fast." Gion was little disappointed that she couldn't protect Koch anymore, she wanted to become a strong Big sister for Koch, but Koch has become far stronger than her.

....

"What kind of monster are you kid?"

Garp's fist was blocked, he was shocked by Koch strenght, he had never fought with Koch before, but Akainu did and according to Akainu, Koch strength was not that great, and Koch only escaped due to his invincible defence.

'Where does Akainu get the confidence from, Koch strength is already greater than the three Admirals, why did sengoku and Zephyr fired such talented Kid."

Garp knew Akainu will not lie about this, so that only means that Koch increased his strength to such level in just half a year, such a talented Kid was actually fired from the Marine camp, Garp belive that this was biggest loss in the history for the marines.

'Sengoku, you are the smartest Marine but even you have never thought that, with just few world from you, the marines will lose such talented person.'

"Garp-san, it is not good to be distracted during the battle."

 

A sword slashed toward Garp and hit his body, at the same time Garp also covered his body with advanced Armament Haki to reduce the damage, but he could not stop the force behind the attack and was flown toward the sea like a meteor.

Garp crashed into the sea in the distance and create a huge shockwave, which create a huge wave from the sea.

"No way!!"

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can read this fanfiction on, Webnovel, Scribblehub and fanfiction. net.

42