Chapter 66: Goodbye East Blue.
1.6k 5 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 66: Goodbye East Blue.

Garp crashed into the sea in the distance and create a huge shockwave, which create a huge wave from the sea.

"No way!!!"

The Marines opened their mouth in shocked expression.

"Ha.ha.ha.ha, it is really dangerous, you almost killed this old man."

Garp raised in the air with Moonwalk, and came infront of Koch in an instant.

"I didn't expect you to get Roger's saber too." Garp was getting serious.

"What happened to Ace and Luffy?, are they fine?" Garp asked curiously.

"Uh... they are fine." Koch hesitated, he can't tell Garp, that Ace is now his huge fan and want to become a pirate like him.

"That's good." Garp was completely relieved.

'Boom!'

Garp hastily blocked the saber, he just want to have a chat, but Koch kept attacking.

'it is too much, this old man doesn't want to fight anymore.'

Although Garp was not interested in this battle, Koch was different, he didn't want to missed this chance to increased his combat experience, he didn't gave a chance and kept attacking, Garp was force to kept fighting.

The Marine warship and 'New Dawn' has retreated several kilometers from the battle.

They both kept fighting and huge shockwave were created, their fight last for a hour.

.....

"Koch can fight with Vice Admiral Garp with such extent."

"They both are monsters, how can they fight for an hour, while still using Moonwalk."

"It's normal for Vice Admiral Garp to be this strong, but I am surprised by Koch strength."

.....

"They are so strong." Kuina kept saying these words throughout the whole battle.

"I am fortunate, that I can follow captain to the sea, if I didn't, I would never have chance to see such battle, and in the future I will able to see more battle like this."

Kuina looked at Koch every move, she want to learn from Koch.

.....

'What the hell is going, why is he not getting tired, his physique is really strong.' Garp thought.

They kept fighting, but Garp was not that interested.

"I don't want to continue this fight, just get out from the East Blue." Garp told Koch and pretend to take a blow from Koch and flew back to the warship.

"Hurry up and go."

Garp ordered the marines, and they sailed toward the Foosha village.

Koch didn't catch up either, he was finally satisfied with this fight, he knew he was far weaker than Garp right now, he only start the battle because he knew Garp will not take him seriously, and also for the Achievement Points, the marines from the warship will surely leak the news about this battle, which will increase his reputation which will increase his Achievement Points.

Koch used Moonwalk and landed on his ship, all he girls were looking at him with admiration.

"Captain, you are so strong, you can fight with the Marine hero Garp for so long." Kuina said to Koch.

"Garp is not that serious, he is far stronger than me." Koch said to the girls.

"It is time to leave the East Blue and return to the Grand Line."

"Let's go."

'New Dawn' sailed throught the reverse mountain, they were leaving the East Blue.

Makino and Kuina were from the East Blue, now when they were leaving the East Blue, they couldn't help but looked back at their howntown, but the heartless Belo Betty didn't fell anything.

"We can come back later, so don't be depressed." Koch looked at depressed Makino and Kuina.

Koch pat Kuina's little head and comfort her. "In my ship everyone is part of the family."

Koch didn't just console them, he just crossed 200,000 Achievement Points and the ship gained resurrection ability and the next reward was teleportation at the 500,000 Achievement Points, in the future they can return to East Blue instantly.

[Achievement Points: 200,420/500,00]

[Next Reward: Teleportation]

[1st Ability: Every crew member will have the ability to teleport back to the ship from any place, even if they are in different dimensions, once a month.]

[2nd Ability: The ship also has the ability to teleport to any crew member location, once a month.]

[3rd Ability: The ship can teleport to any place, the ship has been previously, once a month.]

[While the ship is teleportating, any object or living things on the ship will also be telepoarted.]

The telepoartation ability will be very useful in the future, they can easily escape from the marines at any times, but the 500,000 Achievement Points is not that easy to collect, it will take time. Koch is already very famous and it will take huge effort to increase the Achievement Points from now on.

Koch need to do something that will increase his reputation, even if he killed another Celestial Dragon, it will only bring less Achievement Points.

The Marines and the World Government want Koch to die, and Koch want to use this to increase his Achievement Points, if he died in the hands of marines but later he come back to life, that will shocked the whole world, and that may increase his Achievement Points a lot.

There is also Big Mom, Kaido and Whitebeard, Koch can get many Achievement points after defeating them, but he need to get stronger and need more crew members.

And if he defeat all the sea emperors and travel to the Laugh Tale to become the Pirate King, that will also Increase his Achievement Points by huge margin.

'pele pele pele pele pele'

'pele pele pele pele pele'

'pele pele pele pele pele'

The den den mushi rang, the call was from Shakky.

'Kacha'

"Koch, I have already investigated about the Rubeck Island, the island is on North Blue, but there seem some problem, the Chief Of Staff of the Marines, Tsuru was seen around North Blue, there were also few World Government agents with her." Shakky told the location of the island to Koch.

"Sister Shakky, thank you."

Shakky laughed "Captain Koch, don't forget my identity, I am also the member of the crew."

"Sister Shakky, did you find any skillful Navigator?" Koch asked shakky to find a skillful navigator for the ship, he want to go to the Sky Island.

There were only few navigators that have enough experience to take the ship to the Sky Island, it will be difficult to recruit such navigators.

Gion can fly and take them to the sky island but the ship will be left in the sea for long time, which will be not good with the Grand Line weather.

Navigators are necessary for ship, unfortunately, Nami is still too young.

"The navigators are the backbone of the pirates group, and skilful navigators are even rare, I will try to find someone." Shakky replied to Koch.

"Then I will trouble you, Sister Shakky."

"There is no any trouble, captain." Shakky laughed and hung up the den den mushi.

.....

Sabaody Archipelago, Shakky's Rip off Bar.

After Shakky hung up the den den mushi, she was having a silent moment.

"You were the navigator for your ship in the past, right" Rayleigh asked shakky.

"I am getting old and I can't keep up, the Sun and Moon Pirates are going to face the strongest pirates and the marines, I will only hold them back." Shakky said with sad tone.

"Is there really no other way?" Rayleigh asked with concerned.

During few month, shakky start to train again, she really wanted to travel with the Sun and Moon Pirates, shakky shook her head in frustration, she tried hard to pick up the ability that she had lost for decades, she practised hard but couldn't succeed.

No one can escape the erosion of time.

And she had retired for decades, and her own strength was getting weaker, and when she practised, her body couldn't take the burden.

Rayleigh looked at shakky and was also sad, there is nothing he could do.

"Rayleigh, don't tell Koch about my health, or I'll kill you." Shakky threatened Rayleigh.

Rayleigh laughed.

"Don't worry, I won't tell him, that will only affect his mood."

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can read this fanfiction on, Webnovel, Scribblehub and fanfiction. net.

41