Chapter 67: Nico Robin.
1.7k 1 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 67: Nico Robin.

Reverse Mountain, New Dawn.

After talking with Shakky, he put down the den den mushi.

"Sister Shakky helped us a lot." Gion's voice reached Koch.

Koch also nodded involuntarily.

Without Shakky's intelligence, many things were very troublesome for Koch, and shakky was giving them all the information without expecting anything in return.

Koch thought about Shakky situation and a Devil Fruit came in his mind, that is very suitable for Shakky.

"That fruit should be very useful to Shakky." 

Koch didn't know if the Modo Modo no mi (Return-Return Fruit) can be useful, this Devil Fruit can return them 12 years back, but that is only temporary, they will return back to their original state, if the Devil Fruit user died or fell unconscious, but this Devil Fruit was with Ain, and she is the Zephyr student.

There was also another Devil Fruit which is also suitable for her, the Mythical Zoan Batto Batto no mi, Model: Banpaia. (Bat Bat fruit, Model: Vampire).

It was the Devil Fruit that was obtained by Red Count, Patrick Redfield.

This Devil Fruit can absorved opponent life force and made the user more younger and stronger, this is the best Devil Fruit for shakky, and Koch knew that the Devil Fruit was not eaten by anyone, and he also knew the location.

There is lightning Devil Fruit, ope ope Devil Fruit and Vampire Devil fruit, with these three Devil Fruit, Koch was sure his crew will grow stronger soon.

Koch want to get these Devil Fruits, and the Vampire Fruit was for shakky.

'The Red Count Patrick Redfield, find the Vampire devil fruit by using Nico Robin knowledge to investigate the ruins, so I must find Robin first.'

Koch want to recruit Nico Robin, she has the knowledge that no one has, and she was the only one that can read the Poneglyph, and to reach the Laugh Tale, Robin was needed, but it was almost impossible to find her, the World Government didn't find her in twenty years, so it will be hard for Koch to find her exact location, but he may know where to find her.

"Nico Robin should be at West Blue right now, but West Blue is huge with thousands of islands, it is impossible to search all the island."

"Koch are you trying to search Nico Robin, the Devil Child?, The World Government and the Marines have always tried to find her, but she is smart, she manage to hide for so long, it will be difficult to find her." Gion heard Koch taking about Nico Robin.

World Government is such a huge force but they couldn't find Nico Robin, so Gion was sure it would be impossible them to find her.

After thinking for a while, Koch find a way.

"Gion, you can go to Rubeck Island, go as fast as possible and try to take the Ope-Ope Devil Fruit, and I will sailed towards the West Blue to find Nico Robin, if you succeed, return as soon as possible, and if we find Nico Robin first then, we will came to you, and don't forget to take the den den mushi."

Koch decided to split up, Ope-Ope Fruit is very important and if Tsuru was already in North Blue with World Government agents, then it is possible that the Fruit was already found, so sending Gion is the best choice, she can fly very fast and will reach Rubeck Island faster than the ship.

After taking the necessary things, Gion spread her wings and flew away.

Koch decide to sail towards West Blue, Koch discovered that they can trave from the reverse mountain to other sea too, and East Blue and West Blue are at exact opposite, all they need to do was increase the ship speed, once they reach the top, they need to go straight and unfold the sails, they will fall towards the West Blue.

(TN: Don't know it was possible, but this is fan-fiction)

"Stussy, call the newspapers agent and tell them that the Sun and Moon pirates will go to Taro Island which is the most central part of the West Blue, and we will stay at that island for One month for Nico Robin, tell the newspaper that, the Sun and Moon Pirates welcome Nico Robin."

Rather than aimlessly searching for Nico Robin's location at West Blue, why not bring Nico Robin to them.

"Will she come"? Stussy was worried, that this plan may fail.

"There is a high chance that she will come, the world government is after her and there is no place for her, but we are directly gping against the World Government and we are also strong, she will take this chance, she know that we are not afraid of the world government, she know she will be safe with Sun and Moon Pirates."

Nico Robin is very smart and she know what to do, the Sun and Moon Pirates are the safe choice for her, she will definitely come.

They were going to stay at the central part of the West Blue, so she can come easily, and about the Admirals, they all are escorting those Celestial Dragons back to the Holy Land, after the news of Koch killing the Celestial Dragons was spread out, many pirates also attacked the Celestial Dragons ship, so to protect the Celestial Dragons, the Five Elders gave order to the three Admirals, to personally protect the Celestial Dragons.

And without an Admiral on the ship other marines don't dared to attack Koch.

The 'New Dawn' is sailing toward the West Blue with full speed, and Stussy contacted the newspaper and let them publish the news.

The location, purpose and action of the Sun and Moon Pirates is the Big News of the sea right now, the newspaper agents have no reason to refuse.

The newspaper spread the news all over the West Blue at fast speed.

West Blue, Unnamed Island.

This island is not a kingdom or a island controlled by World Government, this is the island controlled by the underworld, Nico Robin was hiding in the underworld.

It was just another normal day for Nico Robin, she opened the newspaper that had just arrived, she needed to gather information if she want to stay alive, so she didn't miss any news in the sea.

'???'

The title of the newspaper was "Nico Robin", she start to panic, she was afraid of her location being discovered. She was hiding and she didn't do anything that can attract the Marines or the world government, she was surprised to see her name on the newspaper.

Nico Robin quickly read the content of the newspaper, she was shocked, joyful, Doubtful, and many other emotions.

"Sun and Moon Pirates, Koch!"

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can read this fanfiction on, Webnovel, Scribblehub and fanfiction. net.

47