Chapter 70: Marine’s Another Plan.
1.6k 2 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 70: Marine's Another Plan.

Marine Headquarter, Marineford.

Sengoku was scolded again by the Five Elders, Nico Robin joined the Sun and Moon Pirates, and the Ope-Ope Devil Fruit was also acquired by the Sun and Moon Pirates.

Nico Robin and Ope-Ope Fruit, they both were wanted by the World Government, and the Sun and Moon Pirates were the pirates that world government want to destroyed the most, and now they all are together.

The Five Elders angrily scolded Sengoku for almost half an hour, and Sengoku endured it silently.

"You Marines are all useless, trash."

'Kacha'

After he put down the den den mushi, sengoku's breath changed immediately, and called an emergency meeting, with all Vice Admirals and above.

Marine Meeting Hall.

Sengoku was angry, he looked at the marines in the room with anger.

"I told you to pay attention to Koch and the Sun and Moon Pirates movement, but you couldn't find anything, now look what has happened, are you really worthy of the justice that you carry?, if you are so incompetence, then just quit the job."

All the Marines officers were silent and they didn't talk and didn't move, they were like a monk.

All the Marines felt wronged, it is not that they didn't do anything, the Sun and Moon Pirates were good at hiding and planning their route, the marines couldn't find any trace of the Sun and Moon Pirates.

"When Koch and the Sun and Moon Pirates were in the East Blue, I suggested to take the warship to the reverse mountain and ambush them, but no one listened, and now Sun and Moon Pirates have both Ope-Ope and Nico Robin. Right now they were in West Blue, we can still ambush them, I will take the warship and ambush them in the reverse mountain."

Akainu said with anger in his voice, if they had ambush the Sun and Moon Pirates in the reverse mountain, none of these would have happened, but no one listened to him.

"Sakazuki, your suggestion is too idealistic, are you even sure that, you alone can capture the Sun and Moon Pirates?" Sengoku asked Akainu, although Akainu plan was good, but he alone was not enough and sengoku can't send two Admirals at the same time.

"Yes" Sakazuki was confident, if there was no invincible defense last time, he could have succeeded, and looking at news releated the Sun and Moon Pirates, they never used the invincible defense ever again after they fought with him, he was confident that the invincible defence can be used only once.

"You think that the Sun and Moon Pirates will be same, they are growing stronger, the possibility of success is very low if we send only one Admiral, and if sent two Admirals, them who will protect the Holy Land and Marine Headquarter, if the three Admirals leave the Headquarter, the Headquarter will be in its weakest moment and kaido will surely take this chance."

Sengoku looked at Akainu, although the plan to block the reverse mountain was a good idea, but to implement it will cause many others problems.

They can't hide the news when they blocked the reverse mountain, all the sea will receive news, the Sun and Moon Pirates didn't need to do anything, they can just stay at the four seas, but marines can't stay forever at the reverse mountain.

There are only two Admirals and the Sun and Moon Pirates were not the only enemy of the Marines and World Government, they can't always focus on one pirate group.

The Reverse Mountain is far away from the Marines Headquarter and Holy Land, if there is an accident, it will be too late to come back.

"It may be unrealistic to block the reverse mountain, but it is possible to block the entrance of the New World." 

Sengoku thought of a great plan, they can stop the Sun and Moon Pirates, when they were going to the New World, and there is only one path for the pirates, that is through the Fishman Island, and to go to the Fishman island they meed to coat their ship at Sabaody Archipelago, they can ambush the Sun and Moon Pirates at the Sabaody Archipelago, the marines and world government can't missed this opportunity.

"Let's not disturb the Sun and Moon Pirates, let's wait for the opportunity, we will catch the Sun and Moon Pirates soon."

Sengoku ended the meeting and went towards his office. as he took his seat, he remembered the call from Garp, Sengoku couldn't help but complain about Garp, he met the Sun and Moon Pirates in the East Blue, but he let them go, his only excuse was that they were strong and he couldn't do anything.

Who is he trying to deceive, he is Garp, there is not a single pirate that can run from him, it is clear that Garp didn't do anything and let the Sun and Moon Pirates leave.

.....

East Blue, Foosha Village.

After a long trip, Garp finally reached his hometown, he was away from his home for a long time, but now he was happy, he can finally visit his grandsons.

"Luffy, your grandpa is back."

When Garp came down from the ship, the villagers greeted him.

"Did the Red Haired pirates, and Sun and Moon Pirates make trouble for you guys?" Garp asked casually.

"No."

"they were very good."

"They didn't look like pirates."

"But the Sun and Moon Pirates took Makino with them, now we don't have any place to drink."

"Mr Garp, you're Marine but you can't hurt Makino."

"Ha.ha.ha if she is with Koch, then she will be fine."

After chatting with the villagers, Garp went and catch luffy, who was trying to hide from him.

"Luffy, why are you running?"

"Ah, grandpa it is you, I thought it was the bad guy."

Luffy's eyes and mouth turned to another side, he can't even lie properly.

"Garp, you have to teach some manners to this kid, he was screaming that, he will become pirate king." The mayor of the village said to Garp.

"what" 

Garp was angry and looked at luffy.

"Luffy, who taught you that, you will become a fine marine in the future."

"I am going to become the king of pirates."

This was his dream, even under Garp's gaze, luffy shouted loudly.

"This was my promise with Shanks."

"Red Haired Shanks."

Garp was sure that, if he met with Red Haired Shanks in the New World, he will gave him the Fist of Love.

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net.

45