Chapter 71: A.S.L
1.6k 0 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 71: A.S.L

Garp was sure that, if he met with Red Haired Shanks in the New World, he will gave him the Fist of Love.

Grand Line, Unknown Island.

The Red Haired Shanks who was drinking with Hawkeye Mihawk, shuddered suddenly.

"Shanks, is your body so weak now?" 

Hawkeye Mihawk looked at Shanks in dissatisfaction, his arm was missing, and his strength was decreased.

"Hahaha, captain finally fell in love, but the girl ran away with someone else." The crew of Shanks, make fun of his misfortune.

The Red Haired Shanks turned black.

"Don't worry about small stuff, let's drink, you are not interested in fighting with me anymore, so let's see who can drink the most."

Hawkeye Mihawk didn't drink but looked at Shanks, he expect that they will be rivals in swordsmanship, but after shank arm was cut off, he was not interested fighting him.

"Don't look at me like that, the newspaper didn't publish all the detail of my fight with koch, we fought for three days, and the captain's saber 'Ace' was also taken by him, koch is also a swordsman, you can challenge him."

Hawkeye Mihawk's eyes lit up.

"He manage to take that saber."

There was only one setback in Mihawk's life, and that was the inability to take the Roger's saber 'Ace', but Koch managed to take it away.

"I thought it will take few more years for Koch to be my opponent, but it turns out that he was already at this level." Hawkeye Mihawk, found the opponent that he want to challenge, he stood up and went away.

"Where are you going, let's drink."

"I am not interested in you anymore." Hawkeye Mihawk didn't even turned back.

Red Haired Shanks start to drink again.

East Blue, Foosha Village.

Luffy was hung on the tree all night, there were dark circles around his eyes.

"Luffy, do you still want to be a pirate, now?" Garp who just woke up asked luffy.

"I promise shank that I will become the pirate king, even you can't stop me."

Garp's face darkened, he tried to punish him, but it didn't work, he was tired, he didn't want luffy to become a pirate, suddenly Garp eyes lit up, he finally found the solution.

"Luffy, there is something I want to tell you, listen carefully, you actually have an older brother."

Garp thought of Ace, Garp knew Ace hate Roger and have no interest on being a pirate, since he can't educate luffy himself, he thought that Ace, who was around same age of luffy can educate him, an older brother teaching the younger brother, it is better that garp trying to educate luffy.

"I have an older brother?" Luffy's eyes were widened in surprise.

"Yes, I'll take you there now, you have to remember that you have to learn from your older brother."

Garp caught luffy by his collar and carried him, and went towards the mountain.

"Grandpa, what is my brother like?" Luffy asked Garp, he was curious about his older brother that came out of nowhere.

"Ace is brave and talented Kid, he will become the most qualified Marine in the future." Garp believe that with Ace hatred with Roger and pirates, he will surley become a Marine in the future, Garp trusted Ace, Ace will never let him down.

After walking in the forest for a long time, they came to a wooden house in the mountain.

"Ah, Garp is back, run."

The bandits run away in fear after they saw Garp.

"Why are you running?"

Garp caught the leader of the bandits, Dadan.

A flattering smile appeared on Dadan's fat face.

"Garp-san, it is you, I thought it was other Marines who came to find me."

"You think I'm stupid, you called out my name just now, and where is Ace?" Garp asked Dadan.

Garp looked inside the house, there was no sigh of Ace.

"Ace went to the mountain to play."

Dadan was terrified, if Garp knew Ace want to become a pirate, Garp will surely beat her up.

"I need to train harder, I am going to become a pirate as respected as Koch-San."

Ace and Sabo scream came from the silent forest.

Garp who heard the words from Ace, was surprised.

"Shanks, Koch...I'm going to kill you!!!!"

.....

After few days Garp left the Foosha village, no matter what he did, he couldn't change Ace and luffy.

There were three little boys left in the house, they have many bumps on their head, as soon as Garp left they start to fight.

"I am going to become the king of the pirates, I will become stronger than Koch, I don't want to become pirate like Koch, he took away Sister Makino." Luffy looked at Ace and Sabo.

Koch was the Idol in the heart of Ace and Sabo, and now their Idol was insulted, they couldn't take it anymore.

"Beat him!"

"Even if you beat me, I will become a stronger pirate than Koch and will become the king of the pirates."

"Beat him more."

"Throw him into the river."

The awesome childhood of the three brothers begins.

West Blue, New Dawn.

Koch and his crew were traveling for along time, finally they were near the reverse mountain, they will reach reverse mountain next day.

Suddenly they heard the cry of the phoenix, all of them looked at the beautiful phoenix in the sky.

"Gion is back."

All of the crew member came to the deck, and looked at the phoenix which was coming towards them.

"The Vice-Captain of the Sun and Moon Pirates, she is here." Nico Robin just joined the crew and was curious about Gion, even after joining the crew for weeks, she didn't saw Gion.

Robin looked at Gion, who just landed on the deck of the ship, Gion was famous all over the sea.

A beautiful phoenix landed on the deck and transformed into a beautiful female.

"Captain, I got the Devil Fruit."

Gion took out the Devil Fruit, which she manage to take it from Diez Barrels very easily, the Devil Fruit was small and heart shaped.

"Ope-Ope no mi."

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net.

44