Chapter 72: Infinite Immortal Bug.
1.5k 0 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 72: Infinite Immortal Bug.

West Blue, somewhere near the reverse mountain. 

"Ope-Ope no mi." 

"This is the Devil Fruit that World government want to buy with five Billion Beri." 

"Is there something special about this Devil Fruit, it look simple as other Devil Fruits." 

"Ope-Ope Devil Fruit, is the operation Devil Fruit, it is a perfect Devil Fruit for Doctors." 

Everyone is curious to know about the Ope-Ope Devil Fruit, they don't think that operation Devil Fruit can cost Five Billion Beri. 

"It is said that the, Ope-Ope Devil Fruit has the ability to perform Immortal Surgery." Stussy knew about this Devil Fruit, the world government was searching this Devil Fruit all over the sea. 

"Immortal Surgery." 

Everyone were surprised, they couldn't belive that such thing was possible, everyone want to live forever, being Immortal was the dream of many people, but they knew it was impossible, but now when they heard it was possible, they couldn't belive at it. 

"We don't know for sure, no one has any record of doing it, it really can make people Immortal or just increases their longevity, we don't know." Koch reminded the crew members. 

"Then captain, you should eat it yourself." 

"Yes, Captain, you are the most important." 

"Captain you can live forever and you can also protect us forever." 

"Captain will also become a Devil Fruit user." 

Everyone looked at Koch, even if there is the temptation of eternal life, they were not greedy. 

Koch took the Ope-Ope Devil Fruit, and all the girls were staring at him, they want to see, what kind of ability such awesome Devil Fruit will grant. 

But Koch gave the Devil Fruit to Belo Betty. 

"You are the doctor of the ship, this Devil Fruit is more suitable for you." 

"what?" 

Belo Betty looked at the Ope-Ope in disbelief, she pointed at herself stupidly. 

Belo Betty, who has a carefree and straightforward personality was also hesitated for a while, she couldn't believe, such precious Devil Fruit would be given to her. 

"Captain, I think you should eat this Devil Fruit, it is waste, if I eat it." 

This is a Devil Fruit that cost five billion beri, and also have the ability to perform the Immortal Surgery, she believes that she does not deserved such Devil Fruit, only the captain is qualified. 

"This Devil Fruit was actually for you, I have no intention of having a Devil Fruit myself." Koch said to Belo Betty. 

"But Captain, after I joined the ship, I have done nothing, I don't deserve this fruit, it is embarrassing to have such precious Devil Fruit." Belo Betty still didn't dare to eat the Devil Fruit. 

Everyone stared blankly at this scene, especially Nico Robin, who has just joined the crew, she could not belive that someone can gave such precious Devil Fruit to the crew member and not eat it himself, look like she made the right decision by joining the Sun and Moon Pirates. 

"This is the best Devil Fruit for the Doctors, this Devil Fruit may have the Immortal Surgery, but you need to awaken the Devil Fruit first and the cost of the Immortal Surgery is the user life, after doing the Immortal Surgery the user will die, and you can't use Immortal Surgery on yourself." Koch explained the negative effect of the devil fruit. 

"I understand captain, please rest assured, I will work hard to develop the Ope-Ope Devil Fruit, no matter what is the cost, and I will do the Immortal Surgery for the captain." Belo Betty declared and patted her half-bare chest. 

Koch was little shy and looked away, the movement is quite big. 

"Who is asking you to die." Koch said speechlessly. 

"Captain you are very important, the longer you lived the more uncomfortable the world government will be, you are worth more than me, I don't mind giving my life for you." Belo Betty replied to Koch. 

"Did you forget what I told you before, now everyone has the ability to resurrect once a month, so once you are able to do the Immortal Surgery, you won't die, and you can do Immortal Surgery once a month." 

Ope-Ope immortal Surgery and the resurrection ability of the system were the perfect combination, when other gets the Ope-Ope Devil Fruit, at most they can do is exchang one life to perform only one Immortal Surgery, but now with Sun and Moon pirates ability to resurrect, they can perform the Immortal Surgery for everyone, this is an Immortal Bug. 

"I almost forget about that." Belo Betty smiled. 

"Captain, in other words, we all can live forever." Lily, looked at Koch and was happy that all of them can live forever. 

After getting a nod from Koch, Lily jumped up excitedly. 

"Lily, why are you so excited? You are a giant, and your lifespan is much longer than ours." Stussy asked Lily. 

"Because I can't watch you guys getting old, all of you will get old and die, that will be very painful to watch." 

Everyone looked at Lily silently. 

"Eternal life." Stussy reached out, as if to touch the sky, she felt so unreal, she never thought that one day, she would have a chance to live forever, she looked at Koch silently, she was glad that she was caught by Koch, she was treated very well in the Sun and Moon Pirates, she didn't receive such treatment from the world government. 

"In other words, I can never be separated from Koch." Hancock cupped her flushed cheeks. 

Koala and kuina were very young, they have less life experience, but everyone were happy, they were also happy. 

Gion silently came and stand at Koch's side, no matter what, she will always be at Koch's side. 

"Eternal life?, Resurrection?" The most shocking was Nico Robin, she knew the Sun and Moon Pirates were legendary Pirates, but the new knowledge she learned today is too shocking, it was like a dream. 

"Is this true?" 

Noco Robin has read many history books, but she has never found about Immortality and resurrection in any of the history. 

"You must be the new crew member, Nico Robin. Welcome to the crew, and what happened to your hometown, I apologize for what marines has done." Gion said apologetically to Nico Robin. 

Nico Robin was surprised, and she didn't respond for a while, after her hometown was destroyed, she was treated as the wanted criminal, and she also doesn't have the courage to avenge her hometown and all the people, this is the first time someone apologize for ohara incident. 

Gion is not a Marine right now, but in the eyes of Nico Robin, Gion is the true Marine. 

"Thank you, Vice Captain Gion." 

"You can call me sister." 

"What are you talking about, and why are you crying?" Koch looked at Gion and Robin, especially Robin, who has tears in her eyes, isn't Robin a strong women, I never thought she will cry like this. 

"I am telling Robin about your mysterious and legendary charm, and not to fall in love with the captain." 

"No, it's not like that." Nico Robin waved her hands in a panic.

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net.

46