Chapter 73: Daring Gion.
1.5k 0 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 73: Daring Gion.

West Blue, somewhere near the reverse mountain.

After a long discussion, Belo Betty decided to eat the Devil Fruit.

Everyone looked at Belo Betty as she opened her mouth to eat the Devil Fruit.

"I need to find a way to make Belo Betty Immortal too." Koch looked at Belo Betty, Immortal Surgery cannot be used on ownself, Koch was not interested to eat the Devil Fruit and the others were not experienced in medical field, so Belo Betty was the perfect for the Devil Fruit.

Infront of everyone, Belo Betty ate the Devil Fruit, just as she take the first bite, her face turned green, she tried hard to swallow, Devil Fruit taste worse than anything, Belo Betty slapped her chest to swallow the Devil Fruit forcefully.

Koch turned sideway, Koch was helpless, Belo Betty always wear reveling dress.

"Hahaha, captain is shy."

When, Belo Betty saw this scene, she pointed at Koch excitedly and laughed.

Koch was completely speechless, her outer appearance and her inner personality doesn't match at all.

"Is captain is blushing?"

Belo Betty was more excited, she want to tease him more so she bent over and gave Koch the view and went toward Koch.

"What are you doing?" Koch dodge the advance of Belo Betty, if kuina and Koala were not present right now, he would have spank Belo Betty.

Belo Betty who can't catch Koch, fell down and all the girls start laughing at this scene.

"You all should be just like me, only by liberating yourself you will feel the freedom." Belo Betty got up proudly and showed everyone how to dressed in bold fashion.

Makino turned around quickly, she was blushing she also covered the eyes of koala and Kuina.

'Does Koch like this types of dress.' Hancock thought while looking at Belo Betty.

"Betty, don't be like this, there are child on the ship, and you just ate the Devil Fruit, so try to understand the Ope-Ope no mi, you are the doctor of the ship." Koch tone was serious.

"I don't feel any change." She looked at her hand but didn't felt anything, she couldn't feel any new feeling.

"You will feel the change soon, not all Paramecia Devil Fruit are of same type, Paramecia Devil Fruit are divided into four categories.

Bodily Alteration.

Environmental Alteration.

Substance Generation.

Special Paramecia.

Bodily alteration caused by Paramecia fruits comes in many forms. Some fruits permanently change the user's body composition, for example, the Gomu Gomu no mi user will always have a rubbery body, and even if they are rendered unable to use their Devil Fruit ability, they will still stretch if acted upon by an outside force. Other Paramecia users can alter their body on command, some users can transform certain body parts into other things, both organic and inorganic. Examples include the Buki Buki no Mi (Arms-Arms Fruit of Baby 5) user transforming their body parts into a variety of weapons, and the Mane Mane no Mi (Clone-Clone Fruit of Mr 2) user transforming into other people. 

..

Environment-altering Paramecias enable their users to achieve an unnatural effect on their environment. Some of these fruits work best on living organisms, some on inanimate objects, and others equally well on anything. Many of these users can alter something or someone around them by simply touching it, while others can produce a certain substance that is used to achieve the desired effect. For example, the Noro Noro no Mi (Slow-Slow Fruit of Foxy.) user slows things down by hitting them with a photon beam, while Tama uses the Kibi Kibi no Mi (Millet-Millet Fruit) by pulling a piece of kibi dango from her body and feeding it to an animal. A few fruits can create a special zone in which their alteration takes effect, such as the Ope Ope no Mi and Nagi Nagi no Mi (Calm-Calm Fruit.)

..

Substance Generation Paramecia fruits are capable of generating a specific substance. Many of these powers resemble Logia users' substance generation, enabling the user to create a near-limitless amount of their substance and shape it as desired. However, users of these fruits cannot transform their bodies into their respective substances like Logia users. Substances generated by Paramecia users are distinct from those of Logia users, Paramecia generated substances are typically refined and manmade (including wax, string, and poison), whereas Logia substances naturally occur. Some fruits can even generate extremely refined objects including food (such as biscuits) and clothing.

..

In addition to the basic Paramecia-type Devil Fruits, there are also fruits with abilities that are considered very unique, thus they are known as "Special Paramecia", The Mochi Mochi no Mi of Katakuri is one such example of a Special Paramecia, as it grants the user the ability to not only create and control mochi, but transform into it as well, making it similar to a Logia-type Devil Fruit. This allows the user to avoid attacks, reform after being being blown apart, or keeping objects hidden within the substance of their body. The key difference between this fruit and Logia fruits is that the substance the user transforms into is man-made rather than naturally occurring."

Gion explained all the necessary detail of the Paramecia Devil fruit to Belo Betty.

"So, how can I trained my Devil Fruit?" Belo Betty was at loss from the detail explanation from Gion.

Koch thought for a while and said, "You can start with the ability to create the Operation Room, in the operation room you can do any kind of operation that can be done."

Koch told Belo Betty, how to use the Ope-Ope Fruit in detail.

Listening to all the ability that can be done by Ope-Ope Fruit, Belo Betty was shocked, she never thought that the Devil Fruit can do something like that.

"Captaim, how do you know all about this fruit?" Belo Betty curiously asked Koch.

"Just keep on practicing, and don't ask unnecessary questions." Koch replied in flat tone.

"Then I will try." The excited Belo Betty opened her hand and shouted.

"Operation Space, open"

Nothing happened.

"Surgical space, open!"

"..."

"Wait, that is not how it is done, you need to imagine the Operation Room, and need to create a room, where you can perform the operation." Koch explained again to Belo Betty.

"ROOM"

Belo Betty was successful this time, and she created a vague room.

"Captain, it was great, thanks for teaching me." Belo Betty looked at Koch admiringly.

Koch's mouth twitched slightly.

"ROOM" Belo Betty kept on practicing the ability.

"Sister Gion, How do captain know all the detail of the Ope-Ope Fruit?" Nico Robin couldn't help but asked Gion.

All of them didn't know anything about the Ope-Ope Devil Fruit, but Koch knew everything in detail, Nico Robin was curious.

"He was always so mysterious" Gion has long been used to it.

"..." Robin 

"If you observe him too much, you may fall for him."

Nico Robin blushed. "I won't."

.....

"Ope-Ope Fruit increase Belo Betty combat power only by ten thousand." Koch was looking at the system data.

[Bello Betty.

Devil Fruit: Ope-Ope no mi.

combat power: 17,320.]

[Control over muscles, hairs, tendons, and internal organs.]

Belo Betty strength was increasing rapidly, and now after eating the Devil Fruit her combat power increased by ten thousand, and Koch also get some extra ability, he can control his muscles, hairs, tendons, and internal organs, it was like Kami-e of the Marine's Six style.

After Gion ate her Devil Fruit, her combat power was increased by 50,000, but Ope-Ope only increased the power by 10,000.

"Mythical zoan and logia will increase combat power by huge margin compared to Paramecia."

Ope-Ope Fruit may be weaker in early stage but after you developed it to high level, it will be compared to top Devil Fruits, koch does not doubt the power of Ope-Ope Fruit, he looked forward to how Belo Betty will use this fruit in the future.

Koch looked towards the sea, they will reach reverse mountain soon.

"Koch."

Gion sneaked around the girls and came quietly behind Koch, and carefully stretched out her evil hands.

Koch looked at the daring Gion in horror, she dare to do such things in daylight while everyone were still in the deck.

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net.

41