Chapter 74: Shakky Gets On Board.
1.6k 0 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 74: Shakky gets on board. 

West Blue, Reverse Mountain.

The next day, Koch and the crew reach the reverse mountain, the towering Red Line appeared in the horizon.

Everyone stop their training and came to the deck to look at the Red Line.

"Finally we are going back to the Grand Line, East Blue and West Blue were so boring." Lily cheered excitedly, all the pirates were so weak in the East and West Blue, so they were already getting bored.

"There will be strong pirates in the Grand Line, I can't wait faor it." Hancock was getting stronger, she want to fight with stronger pirates, she has no opponent in the four blues, the only strong pirate they encountered was the Red Haired pirates, but the girls didn't fought with them.

Koch got to fight with Shanks and Garp, which increased his combat experience.

"After leaving the Grand Line, we kept training for months and our strenght has increased a lot, Grand Line will be no proble for us, our destination is the New World." Gion confidently looked at the reverse mountain.

"Captain, once we enter the Grand Line, the Marine and world government will definitely do something, they may even send an Admiral or two." Stussy smiled at Koch, with Koch protection she didn't feel any pressure from the world government.

"Grand Line, the sea reputed as the 'pirate's graveyard', there must be strong people there." Kuina held her sword and looked at the reverse mountain.

"Don't worry, no matter how strong the opponent is, they are not stronger than our captain." Koala said to kuina, they both were at same age, so they already become good friends.

Nico Robin watched silently, she knew many things about Grand Line from books and underworld. In the past, whenever she joined many pirates or underground group, they all have fear on their face, when they talk about Grand Line, Grand Line was also know as the Pirates's Graveyard, and the people that destroyed the Ohara, were also at the Grand Line, there was world government and the Admirals, so she was full of fear of the Grand Line, she want to know the history of this world, and all the knowledge was on the Grand Line, but she didn't have the courage.

Nico Robin looked at the crew, all of them have different expressions on their face, excitement, curiosity and anticipation but there was no fear. with such group of people, she was sure that she will be able to fulfill her dream.

"Let's go back to the Grand Line." Koch declared and the ship sailed forward with full speed, there was also a faint sound of joy from the ship as it rushed towards the reverse mountain at full speed.

Meanwhile Koch took out the den den mushi and called Shakky.

'pere pere pere pere pere'

'pere pere pere pere pere'

'pere pere pere pere pere'

'Kacha'

"Sister shakky, is there any news about the navigator." Koch asked.

"Koch, I am sorry, I haven't found the navigator yet." Shakky's voice with sad tone came from the other side of the den den mushi.

Navigators were too rare, and the navigator that have the skill to reach the sky island were even rarer, and every pirate and marines need a navigator in their ship.

"It's okay, it is no problem if you don't find any." Koch also knew that navigators were hard to find.

Koch can look for the navigators in the Grand Line or New World, and as for the sky island, that was also no problem, he wanted to take the ship to the Sky Island only because he wanted to take the girls to a vacation, he can reach the sky island, whith the help of Gion.

On the other side of the den den mushi, there was a slight for a while. "Captain, can I ask, why do you need a navigator so urgently?"

According to the shakky, the Sun and Moon travel all the way to East Blue and to West Blue from the Grand Line without a navigator. Now they were in the West Blue and they don't need a navigator to return to the Grand Line.

"We are planning to visit the sky island." Koch told her about his plan.

"Sky Island?" Shakky was shocked.

"There are not many navigators, who have the ability to take the ship to the Sky Island. captain, you can't just take any navigator, if you plan to reach the sky island, the route to the sky island were extremely dangerous, you will need a experienced navigator, and you will also need navigators that you can trust, if someone exposed your next route, the marines and the World Government will send their full force."

Shakky was worried, in her eyes, the Sun and Moon Pirates were safe only because the marines didn't know about their exact location and their route.If the Marines and the World Government send their full force, it will be hard to escape from them.

"I will help you to reach the sky island." Shakky said, she was worried, what if the navigator recruit by Koch, betrayed them and leak their route to the marines.

"Huh?" 

Koch looked at the den den mushi in surprise.

"Koch, shakky is also a navigator, and she is also heavily experienced. Now in the whole sea, there may be no other navigator that can rival her skills." Rayleigh voice came from the den den mushi.

Koch really didn't expect it, he never thought that shakky was a navigator.

"Captain, you can't blame me, it is not that I don't want to help, it is just that ..." shakky want to explain but she couldn't complete her sentence, she didn't want to Koch that, she was getting weaker and old.

"Sister shakky, you have already helped us a lot, how can I still blame you."

"Okay, what is your next destination?, I will join you there."

 "Jaya Island!"

.....

Sabaody Archipelago.

Shakky hung up the den den mushi and laughter at herself.

"I haven't been to the sea for a long time, I feel so excited to return to the sea."

Rayleigh was speechless at shakky, then he thought of something and asked. "Can I join you too?"

"Get lost, you're not a member of the Sun and Moon Pirates, you can't join us, and don't steal the sake that I have just brewed, it is reserved for the captain." 

Later, Shakky leave the Sabaody Archipelago and sailed towards the Jaya Island.

Jaya Island.

It took ten days to reach the Jaya Islands with full speed, Koch reached the island faster than shakky.

"Shakky should be little late, Sabaody Archipelago is far from here."

Koch and the crew docked the ship at the remote shore and waited for Shakky.

One week later.

In this week the crew don't have much to do, all they did was training and more training.

Koch looked at the sea and suddenly he saw a small boat coming towards them.

'Shakky is here.'

"Isn't this the Grand Line, how courageous to travel this sea alone in such a small boat." Kuina was surprised while looking at shakky, she had seen the catastrophic climate of the Grand Line, so she couldn't believe that someone could travel such sea with just a small boat.

"She is not an ordinary person." Shakky may be getting old, but she still has the experience, and her strength is also one of the best in the first half of the Grand Line, also with her navigation skills, this sea is nothing for her.

"It is time to leave, she is also our crew member." The ship sailed towards shakky.

"She is also a crew member?" Everyone were surprised, only Gion and Hancock knew about shakky.

"Captain, look like you have been waiting for me, do you want me to compensate you?, you have become even more handsome."

Shakky jumped from her small boat and landed on the 'New Dawn', and she boldly flirt with koch.

This is the first time that all the members of the Sun and Moon Pirates were together.

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net

45