Chapter 75: Sky Island.
1.5k 1 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 75: Sky Island.

Grand Line, Jaya Island.

Shakky finally joined the ship, Koch believe that they can finally reach the sky island.

Stussy looked at Shakky in disbelief, others may not recognise Shakky but she as the previous CP0 agent, she knew about her, shakky used to be the navigator of the legendary pirate crew of the Rocks Pirates, she couldn't believe that, Koch can recruit her.

Belo Betty saw the reaction of the stussy, and was curious." Is sister shakky a famous pirate?"

"Right now there are three emperors of the sea, but in the past the three of them used to be the crew member of the Rocks Pirates, and shakky was the navigator of that crew." Stussy explained about shakky real identity. World government and Marines removed all the information about the Rocks Pirates, so the new generations didn't even know about Rocks pirates, there are only few people who know the power of the Rocks Pirates.

"The three sea emperors were crew members of the same ship!!!"

The girls were surprised by this and they looked at shakky with admiration, they couldn't believe that shakky used to be the member of such ferocious pirate crew.

.....

After the introduction of the shakky, she took the role of the navigator, but she was shocked when she learned about the ships spirit.

"Ship Spirit."

Shakky touch the helm of the ship excitedly, as a experienced navigator, she knew about the ship spirit, even in the history, there were only few pirates that have the ship spirit, Shakky knew about the difficulties of the New World, but with ship spirit her task will be lot easier.

"In just less than a year, the ship awakened its spirit." Shakky looked at Koch in amazement.

"Was the Rocks pirate ship, without a spirit." Koch asked shakky.

"It was said that, only those ship that received care and love by the crew members was able to awaken the spirit, the more love and care a ship received, the more it grows and care for the crew members, the Rocks Pirates doesn't have love for anyone, many of them were forced to joined the Rocks pirates because of the Davy Back Fight, and those lunatics would fight on the ships and the ship would be damaged everytime, we even changed the ship few times, so it was impossible to awaken the ship spirit." Shakky replied, and from her tone, she have no affection for the Rocks Pirates.

"Knock Up Stream will appear after two weeks, I will trouble Sister shakky."

"It is no problem at all."

.....

In just few days, shakky become the big sister of the whole crew, she has the strength and the experience, she become like a family to the girls.

"Captain, you really found the good crew members for your ship, I believe you will surpass all the pirates groups in the sea." Shakky said to Koch sincerely.

"Sister shakky, you are also the member of this crew."

Shakky happily drink with Koch, she looked at the young girls, who were chatting and laughing, she was envious of their youth.

Two weeks were gone in the blink of an eye, and it was time to sail toward the sky island, the long waited knock up stream has finally appeared.

The weather was bad with dark cloud, thunder and lightning, the sea was full of large waves.

Suddenly a huge upwelling current rose from the sea and rushed to the sky.

"Everyone be ready and catch something so that you won't fall."

Shakky sailed the 'New Dawn' towards to knock up stream, but she knew how strong the knock up stream was, if she made any mistake the ship will be destroyed.

"Sister shakky you don't have to be so nervous, the ship has one hour of invincible defence, you don't have to worry about the safety of the ship, you can go straight." Koch said to shakky.

"Captain, are you underestimating me?" Shakky doesn't know about the invincible defence yet, but she knew the power of the knock up stream, the knock up stream has the power to take the whole ship 10,000 meters into the air and some strong knock up stream can even take the whole island into the sky, the power of knock up stream is even stronger than the sea emperors, so shakky doubt the defence that Koch spoke of.

With skakky experience of navigation and also with the help of the ship spirit, the ship manage to catch the knock up stream, the ship ride the knock up stream and take the flight.

The ship ride the stream vertically, and fly towards the sky, everyone on the ship looked at the sky that was getting closer and closer.

Koch catched Koala and Kuina to prevent them from falling, and Gion also protects the others, and soon the ship rushed to the dark clouds.

After after the dark clouds was the clear sky, the ship landed on the white sea made up of clouds.

"Captain, mission accomplished." Shakky took out a cigarette and smoked it lightly.

Koch gave her a thumbs up, he only has admiration for such navigation skills.

"So this is the legendary Sky Island."

"It's so beautiful."

"Is there an island on the white cloud"

"There are people living on Sky Island, and they also have wings, are they angles."

"Wow, there is a real islands up in the sky."

The girls looked at Sky Island excitedly, they have never experienced such thing in their life.

"There is no danger here, all of us can enjoy our time in the sky island, by the way, there is a lot of gold on that island, who is interested, we can go and take it."

Everyone were excited and Koch also gave them free time to enjoy in the sky island.

"By the way, there is also a Poneglyph in this island, Robin, you can go and read it."

Robin was pleasantly surprised, she couldn't wait any longer and went towards the Poneglyph.

.....

A week later.

Enel hasn't conquered this sky island yet, so it was peaceful and friendly, all the girls enjoyed the customs of the sky island, and they also enjoyed playing on the sea of clouds, Gion was with them, so Koch was not worried.

Shakky and Koch were at the shore of the white sea, they seems to be resting.

"Sister shakky, why don't you join our crew permanently and travel with us."

Koch invited shakky, she was the best navigator in the sea right now and Koch was planning to go to New World next, so he need an experienced navigator.

Shakky was silent for a time, she can't gave any answer to Koch, she want to travel but she was getting old.

"Are you worried about your age?" Koch guessed correctly.

"Sister shakky, I can find a way to.."

"Captain, I can't trouble you, there are very few Devil Fruits that have the ablity to make younger or stop aging, many pirates have tried in the past but they have all failed, Koch please don't waste your time for me."

Shakky looked at Koch seriously, many people have failed to stop the corrosion of time, even strong pirates like Roger pirates have failed, shakky didn't want Koch, to waste his time on things that were doomed to be impossible, and even if Koch manage to find such Devil Fruit, it should be eaten by Koch not an old women like herself.

"Koch promised me not to waste your time on me." Shakky requested Koch again.

"Okay."

Koch decided to tell Shakky in detail after he got the Vampire Fruit, Koch stood up and looked at the girls.

"It is time to leave this sky island."

A large group of beauties in sexy swimsuits rushed towards Koch.

Koch calmed the fire in his heart.

"Let's go to the Sky Island, Brika."

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net.

45